Penimaster Pro lubricant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Pro lubricant

This question is for the veteran Penimaster Pro users. I bought this device almost a decade ago and it came with a thick, viscous, sticky lubricant (Promaster comfort care gel) that had great latex-to-skin adhesion. I recently ordered another tube of the same lubricant from urologyhealthstore(dot)com and despite the claim that it's imported from the manufacturer in Germany, it's not the same stuff, much thinner, not sticky, my glans slips from the sluice forming an air pocket and causing blisters. Perhaps the manufacturer changed the formulation? Anyway, to those veteran users out there, where do you source replacement lubricant? I'd like to find something similar to the original lubricant in terms of viscosity and stickiness.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...ubricants.html

some alternatives, you just use very little, sparingly, or else you'll slip out too easily.

Some won't cost you all that much, to experiment with, and may be used for other bedroom activities. <wink wink, nudge nudge>
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I encountered the exact problem not long ago. I ordered about 5 bottles directly from the penimaster website. 3 of those bottles were bad. I contacted the company to see about a return for a defective product. They informed me that the product is not defective that they changed the formula at some point but they have also recently changed the formula back to how it was. Apparently there is still stock out there waiting to be sold of this thinner formula and it's anyones guess what you will receive. They would not change out the bottles for me. Maybe the urology store will help you out.

Comment

That's a shame, what poor customer service. Guess I'll see what the Urology store can do. Thanks!

Comment

Penimaster HQ emailed the following:

At the beginning of last year there was a small batch of the oil which was a little more fluid. However, this was changed again. The current oil is as usual with the normal viscosity.

I think I'll just place an order from them and hope for the best.

Comment

Just received an order from urology store for three bottles, two are bad and one is good. Not the best luck.

Comment

Update: the order I placed back in March from the Penimaster website was the good batch (higher viscosity). Recently placed another order for 2 more and both bottles were good. Not sure if it helped at all, but I specifically requested the higher viscosity fluid in the comments section before placing both orders.

Comment

Working...
              X