Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte Plus Questions

Greetings Forums,

It recently came to my attention that the Phallosan Forte Plus system (the extender rod addon for the belt system) has finally become available for purchase in the states.

Is it worth the 100 dollar asking price compared to other similar extenders and how should one incoorporate its use alongside the normal system?

Thanks!
    Current:
    BPFSL: 25 cm/9.84 in (+4/+1.6)
    BPEL: 23 cm/9.06 in (+3/+1.2)
    EG: 15 cm/5.9 in (+1/+0.4)

Current Goal:
    BPEL: 24.25 cm/9.5 in
    EG: 16.5 cm/6.5 in

Progress Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I don’t have the Plus yet, but it is on my list.
    I did try using the Phallosan pump/bell with my QEP by securing the bell by the noose.
    The setup was cumbersome, but was extremely comfortable, and could apply some good pressure.
    I like to stretch straight down, and up.
    The setup also was hard on sleeves.
    This is definitely better than a noose system.
    It may not replace the belt if you are out and about, but the days you hang around the house, you can probably get many hours at good tension!
    It’s on my list.
    More or less, hoping it becomes available on the Pegym.

Comment

I own it. Because of my success with PF I decided to try this bar extender option. I have not previously used a bar extender. First, the best feature is the ability to use the PF vacuum glans part rather than a noose or lanyard attachment. The negatives (for me) the base of the unit only comes in one size and it is too small for my girth and there are not enough bar extender spacers to fine tune the length of the unit. However, I made it work by purchasing an inexpensive XL extender base and additional size extenders on eBay. You will definitely get more tension and stretch with this bar extender than with the original PF. It’s too early to determine if more tension for shorter duration with the Plus will produce better or worse growth (if any growth) than less tension for longer duration with the original PF. Maybe a newer version will give more size options. Too early to recommend but I think it has potential to be helpful for many.

Comment

I have the same problem as Azmike. The base is way too narrow for girth, and not enough extender bars. Phallosan won't even sell me extras. And it feels kinda cheap.

But having played with different different vacuum head setups, it's the best I encountered, and puts it above everything.

Comment

Azmike could you please PM me the link or model extender you found? I been trying to find a cheap one with a wide base having the same issue as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
            I own it. Because of my success with PF I decided to try this bar extender option. I have not previously used a bar extender. First, the best feature is the ability to use the PF vacuum glans part rather than a noose or lanyard attachment. The negatives (for me) the base of the unit only comes in one size and it is too small for my girth and there are not enough bar extender spacers to fine tune the length of the unit. However, I made it work by purchasing an inexpensive XL extender base and additional size extenders on eBay. You will definitely get more tension and stretch with this bar extender than with the original PF. It’s too early to determine if more tension for shorter duration with the Plus will produce better or worse growth (if any growth) than less tension for longer duration with the original PF. Maybe a newer version will give more size options. Too early to recommend but I think it has potential to be helpful for many.
            I ended up biting the bullet and grabbing the plus, but I have the same issue where I am too girthy for the base without painful contortioning. Could you link that set that you were talking about? I also think I will need the extra bars as I am already close to maxing out the current set that the extender came with
            WannabeItalianStallion
            Last edited by WannabeItalianStallion; 03-10-2020, 02:19 PM.
            Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
              I have the same problem as Azmike. The base is way too narrow for girth, and not enough extender bars. Phallosan won't even sell me extras. And it feels kinda cheap.

But having played with different different vacuum head setups, it's the best I encountered, and puts it above everything.
              How did you resolve the size issues? Did you mix it with another extenderr base?
              Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

I bought some 1 inch extender bars off ebay for $6. For the base i haven't found one yet. I was looking at the x4 wide base, but its $50 after tax and shipping.

Comment

You guys should email phallosan and tell them this stuff so they know what to improve. I held off buying the plus for those exact reasons- too narrow, not enough bars, cheap plastic feel.

I also think the max tension is nowhere near as high as it should be.

Comment

Yes, I have emailed my suggestions twice so far. The bottom line is if you have a larger length and/or girth you will want a larger base opening and/or additional extender bars. Because I prefer the PF vacuum system as opposed to the noose I bought it and also bought a larger base and more extender bars. The extender bars from eBay are fine but the larger base is only larger vertically and is still too tight. I could wear the Plus longer if the base was larger. Also, sometimes with high tension the bars pop out from the Plus attachment so I wrapped a small section of electrical tape around the ends of the last extender bars for a tighter fit between the bars and the plastic Plus attachment. My 3 specific and 1 general suggestions are 1. Option for wider base, 2. More extender bars, 3. Tighter fitting between bars and plastic attachment and 4. Better overall quality.

Comment

I should add- despite my required modifications I am still pleased with my purchase because it works for me since I do not want to use a noose or lanyard style extender. Whether it increases my size is to be determined in the next several months. The original PF’s concept of “time under tension” worked for me so I’m willing to give this option a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                        Yes, I have emailed my suggestions twice so far. The bottom line is if you have a larger length and/or girth you will want a larger base opening and/or additional extender bars. Because I prefer the PF vacuum system as opposed to the noose I bought it and also bought a larger base and more extender bars. The extender bars from eBay are fine but the larger base is only larger vertically and is still too tight. I could wear the Plus longer if the base was larger. Also, sometimes with high tension the bars pop out from the Plus attachment so I wrapped a small section of electrical tape around the ends of the last extender bars for a tighter fit between the bars and the plastic Plus attachment. My 3 specific and 1 general suggestions are 1. Option for wider base, 2. More extender bars, 3. Tighter fitting between bars and plastic attachment and 4. Better overall quality.
                        So do pretty much all penis extenders use the same size bars and stuff? Bc I was thinking of maybe picking up the wide base from the x4 extender and tossing in the phallosan bars and stuff and maybe even upgrading the bars with the x4 ones, but would they be compatible? Is there away to check before throwing money at tit that could go to waste?
                        Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

I think most bars are the same. I have had different extenders, and all nearly interchangeable.

I bit the bullet since I already have so much invested in this and ordered the wide base x4 and will report how it works with the phallosan parts

Comment

I think most bars are the same. I have had different extenders, and all nearly interchangeable.

I bit the bullet since I already have so much invested in this and ordered the wide base x4 and will report how it works with the phallosan parts
                            You're fantastic! I was going to do the same, but since I already am tight on expenses atm waiting for my next paycheck I'll wait for your review!
                            Current:

Current Goal:

Comment

Please keep in mind that the X4 “wide base” is only larger vertically. The width is still the same. It may be out there, but I have not been able to locate a large enough extender base. I have an eBay knockoff but even that one is smaller than I would like. A wider base that is actually wider would be a great option for some.

Comment

Working...
                              X