Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Taking Longer To Reach Fatigue Give Better Results Than Reaching Fatigue Faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Taking Longer To Reach Fatigue Give Better Results Than Reaching Fatigue Faster?

What I mean by this is, if you can hit a feeling of fatigue within the 20 minutes commonly used by hangers, who use clamp style hangers (Bib,etc.) Is this as productive as someone who uses a hanger where they can hang up to an hour, say with a vacuum hanger. Say that the clamp style hanger hits a feeling of fatigue after about 15 min. into his 20 min. hang set, and the vacuum hanger hits a feeling of fatigue about 55 min. into his 1 hr. hang set. Does the extra time that the vac hanger put in to reach fatigue make any difference in results? He was hanging longer ,but only felt fatigue around the last 5 min. of his set, same as the hanger who only hung 20 min. Is fatigue the only thing that "counts" or does the extra time before fatigue sets in count also. Thanx!

The style of hanger you are using shouldn't have any effect on how long it takes to reach fatigue, it's dependent on the weight. If you reach fatigue 15 minutes in at a certain weight a clamp style you should reach it in the same amount of time with a vacuum hanger at the same weight. If you don't reach fatigue with a clamp style until about half way through the second set then you most likely reach fatigue in less time with with a vacuum hanger, at least that's been my experience.

No matter what style hanger you are using you want to reach fatigue early into your session for the best results. If it's taking 55 minutes then you need to increase the weight.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I think he was asking not so much about the weight but the length of time to reach fatigue; is there a benefit to hanging longer vs hanging for a shorter period of time. I think that there are more factors to evaluate, example like the anchor point and what you are trying to achieve, pull more inner outward or stretching the outer penis shaft.
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

after your penis is conditioned , for gains, reaching fatigue in the first or second set is important then dropping weight

I did three sets at 11lbs today. The third was crazy fatigue where it hurt on right side

My fourth set I went down to 8 lbs at a different angle and really feeling fatigue
        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I was hanging vacuum 4kg in 2 months. Now I bought a clamp based hanger and find out that i only can handle 2.5kg its stretches the ligs way more then vacuum for me.
          START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
          07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
          07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
          12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
          07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
          02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
          04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            The style of hanger you are using shouldn't have any effect on how long it takes to reach fatigue, it's dependent on the weight. If you reach fatigue 15 minutes in at a certain weight a clamp style you should reach it in the same amount of time with a vacuum hanger at the same weight. If you don't reach fatigue with a clamp style until about half way through the second set then you most likely reach fatigue in less time with with a vacuum hanger, at least that's been my experience.

No matter what style hanger you are using you want to reach fatigue early into your session for the best results. If it's taking 55 minutes then you need to increase the weight.
            I was hanging vacuum 4kg in 2 months. Now I bought a clamp based hanger and find out that i only can handle 2.5kg its stretches the ligs way more then vacuum for me.
            START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
            07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
            07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
            12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
            07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
            02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
            04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
              X