Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone purchased from Total Man Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone purchased from Total Man Shop?

Has anyone purchased from Total Man Shop? There was an article on PEGYM on January 25th, 2020 introducing the company as 'How Tos' for penis pumps, etc. I noticed he had a website selling PE devices and wanted to know if anyone took the plunge since it's a newer vendor. Thanks!

the guy has a youtube channel with almost 49k subs, and yes he is legit and very customer friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Juwami View Post
      Has anyone purchased from Total Man Shop? There was an article on PEGYM on January 25th, 2020 introducing the company as 'How Tos' for penis pumps, etc. I noticed he had a website selling PE devices and wanted to know if anyone took the plunge since it's a newer vendor. Thanks!
      Total Man has some really great video's available. He really going in depth about tips, tricks, how to's, everything for PE. Great guy.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

TotalMan truly does care about male enhancement

We'll be collaborating with him to further expand the male enhancement internet presence.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X