Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY LG Hanger Review

Hi All

IT WORKS. I started in July of 19 with the clamp style and let me say the comparison is like night and day. The LG is definitely worth your effort. Im less then a year in and have gained almost an inch in erect length. 1 regret.

Not having this when i was 25 rather then later.
    I use it daily and something i read at PEGym that really is helping is the "never let it turtle" advice. Wear your bands afterword. it helps a lot.

I have worn it up to 2 hours a day and im currently at about 10 lbs. about to go to 12 soon.

I don't regret buying this at all. I use the LG, Anti turtle bands and pump about 2-3 times a weak right after hanging.

Thanks for reading.
    stringpuller
    Last edited by stringpuller; 03-31-2020, 06:48 PM.

I'm seeing something similar to you. I'm currently doing a hanging routine and am logging it down in my progress forum.
    Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
    EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
    EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
    EG : 6"

My progress log :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Im not recording results in detail so much as you. Thanks for doing it because i do like checking in on others progress. I know this is working well but the thing is it takes TIME. My goal is an erect 7 but it may take 3-5 years to get there but im willing to work.

Im just under an erect 6 and im almost certain i was right around 5 last year when i started. I push for 1-2 hours a day. fortunately I have the time ATM. Pumping helps and so does fulcrum for warm up and i twist hang as well. Im hoping to get to 15 lbs the end of summer fall.

One thing i will say is careful with fulcrum stressing the shaft you can easily over do it. I only do it for warm up.

Comment

Ooh...how is that twisting hang technique? I seen a video of it and it looks super dangerous to me. Is it painful at all?
        I read that you should try to hang with your current weight as much as possible to squeak out more gains so if you go up in weight too quickly, you could be hindering your potential possibly.
        Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
        EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
        EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
        EG : 6"

My progress log :
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Originally posted by stringpuller View Post
          Im not recording results in detail so much as you. Thanks for doing it because i do like checking in on others progress. I know this is working well but the thing is it takes TIME. My goal is an erect 7 but it may take 3-5 years to get there but im willing to work.

Im just under an erect 6 and im almost certain i was right around 5 last year when i started. I push for 1-2 hours a day. fortunately I have the time ATM. Pumping helps and so does fulcrum for warm up and i twist hang as well. Im hoping to get to 15 lbs the end of summer fall.

One thing i will say is careful with fulcrum stressing the shaft you can easily over do it. I only do it for warm up.
          These are the types of progress report we enjoy reading!
          Penis enlargement is a very rewarding as long as you have the proper mindset, and recognize that Rome wasn't built in a day!
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
            Ooh...how is that twisting hang technique? I seen a video of it and it looks super dangerous to me. Is it painful at all?
            I read that you should try to hang with your current weight as much as possible to squeak out more gains so if you go up in weight too quickly, you could be hindering your potential possibly.
            The "Bundle" exercise is an advanced penis enlargement exercise. I don't recommend it for the novice PE trainer. It requires a significant amount of tissue maturity that one can only acquire with a minimum of 6 months to a full year of dedicated training.

It is not painful or dangerous provided you have built the necessary foundation. I recommend starting off with only 50% of the weight you would normally hang with for you heaviest set. Then start with only a half turn (180 degree rotation). As you become accustomed to the feel and the stress that it produces you can increase the rotation to 3/4 turn and then to a full rotation. This progression is intuitive and can require several weeks to work up to a full rotation and beyond.
            It is in my estimation one of the best GIRTH PE exercise that can be done!
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              The "Bundle" exercise is an advanced penis enlargement exercise. I don't recommend it for the novice PE trainer. It requires a significant amount of tissue maturity that one can only acquire with a minimum of 6 months to a full year of dedicated training.

It is not painful or dangerous provided you have built the necessary foundation. I recommend starting off with only 50% of the weight you would normally hang with for you heaviest set. Then start with only a half turn (180 degree rotation). As you become accustomed to the feel and the stress that it produces you can increase the rotation to 3/4 turn and then to a full rotation. This progression is intuitive and can require several weeks to work up to a full rotation and beyond.
              It is in my estimation one of the best GIRTH PE exercise that can be done!
              I have always been skeptical of these because it seems like it wouldn't be healthy to twist the tissues and the urethra all up like that.

I know pe is still a dark art as far as the medical community is concerned but is there any actual evidence bundling works? Like has anyone done a big trial or test to see if it produced any significant results more than just normal hanging? I'm curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
                I have always been skeptical of these because it seems like it wouldn't be healthy to twist the tissues and the urethra all up like that.

I know pe is still a dark art as far as the medical community is concerned but is there any actual evidence bundling works? Like has anyone done a big trial or test to see if it produced any significant results more than just normal hanging? I'm curious to know.
                Yo Ron - there will never be any medical group or organization that will endorse efforts to enlarge your penis. They simply don't believe it's necessary or safe.
                As for "bundle" hanging and it's ability to produce gains beyond normal hanging, there hasn't been any formal trials or tests other than what individuals who've implemented into their training protocol can testify to. I personally along with KingSnake & Dr. Ric can verify that it's worked for us.

The bundle exercise targets the Tunica, that sheath that encapsulates the penile anatomy. It's a very tough tissue that is difficult to stretch and expand.

Additionally we do get reviews emailed to us from happy customers who've seen measurable results from "bundled" hanging.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

How are the anti Turtle girth bands? I was thinking of grabbing some to use post extending/penis pumping since I tend to turtle up as well but I wasn't sure? Do you use what LG Hanger calls the Girth bands or the silicon sleeves to act as an ADS and anti turtle device in one?
                  Current:
                  BPFSL: 25 cm/9.84 in (+4/+1.6)
                  BPEL: 23 cm/9.06 in (+3/+1.2)
                  EG: 15 cm/5.9 in (+1/+0.4)

Current Goal:
                  BPEL: 24.25 cm/9.5 in
                  EG: 16.5 cm/6.5 in

Progress Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                    Yo Ron - there will never be any medical group or organization that will endorse efforts to enlarge your penis. They simply don't believe it's necessary or safe.
                    As for "bundle" hanging and it's ability to produce gains beyond normal hanging, there hasn't been any formal trials or tests other than what individuals who've implemented into their training protocol can testify to. I personally along with KingSnake & Dr. Ric can verify that it's worked for us.

The bundle exercise targets the Tunica, that sheath that encapsulates the penile anatomy. It's a very tough tissue that is difficult to stretch and expand.

Additionally we do get reviews emailed to us from happy customers who've seen measurable results from "bundled" hanging.

Hi Marlon,

What kind of gains are they seeing? Length or Girth?

I have been hanging for many years. Gained for sure, but I need to break my current plateau, I do a varied routine, so I am curious what I could do here.

Comment

Hey thanks for that input. I do not twist hard. Its a gentle twist. I was wondering if higher weight is actually slowing me down. I will experiment with it. I do know i can hang a very long time with the LG.

Comment

Hi Wanna.
                        Honestly i wouldnt hang without a girth band. I wear one 24/7 except the shower. They are NOT tight. Just enough to keep from turtleing. I think turtling is what might cause shrinkage with age? Im no doctor though.
                        Im going to be focusing on my anti turtle bands more as i progress.

Like i said this is a LONG game. Ill be doing this for years to be honest. its working. some mornings my erections are impressive and it keeps my goals in mind because i can visualize it happening.

If there was to be any better development in the hanging community i do think the LG will be the go to base design.

Comment

Great Question

Comment

Originally posted by VestedVet View Post
                            Hi Marlon,

What kind of gains are they seeing? Length or Girth?

I have been hanging for many years. Gained for sure, but I need to break my current plateau, I do a varied routine, so I am curious what I could do here.
                            Reported gains in length and girth come with varying numbers based on the number of months / years of training. We have plenty of testimonial videos on our blog that were all made by current LGH customers.

I don't personally design training routines or provide any PE coaching services. So it would very difficult to advise you on exactly what you should do to break a plateau. Too many variables to consider when recommending a training protocol. Which is why we have the tutorial "how to" videos.

If you are currently weight hanging with the LG Hanger it's important to recognize fatigue and how to achieve it. It's also very important to implement a variety of training techniques to keep your penis from adapting to a repetitive routine. Most important is staying committed and keeping realistic short term goals. NOBODY gains an inch in a month!
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Hi Marlon.

Can you describe what you think fatigue is and do you feel it can be achieved by your personal max weight or is it more of a time based thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X