Extender tension advice/results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender tension advice/results

Ive got over 1000 hours, almost all of which was not at max tension. Measured 0.5 inch increase but plateau'd and eventually stopped using device.

Going back to it now, using max tension. Only a couple days now, couple hours a day, with breaks at 1 hour mark. EQ is good, although difficult to gauge because I generally dont get great sleep and I know that impacts me. Though last couple days at 6+ hours uninterrupted sleep, morning wood is good.

Question: Who has positive results/consistent good PI's with max extender tension?

Drop max tension it will fuck you up.
    When i statted using a extender i followed rhe instructions at first with light stretch. My unit would feel warm and tingly and overall more engorged after several hours of stretch. After a while i got to eager and added rods too fast and stretched at 22cm at the end. The base was pushed so har into my pelvis i eventually got hernia on both sides. The dick stopped growing at max tension aswell and would feel cold and rigid instead.
    Had 2 hernia operations and still got pain and possible new hernias.
    If you still want to stretch hard atleast make a base plate to distribute the pressure over a larger area. Either just use cardboard or some plastic from a box. I use a cut circle from a proteinbox lid. If i had thought about this sooner i might have prevented hernia alltogheter.

Comment

Crap. Sorry, mate. Hoping the best for you in your recovery going forward.

I'm not stretching that hard. I can't. Im stretching to my BPEL, which is as far as I can go before the head slips out. And I warm up first. Jes Extender recommends stretching to fully stretched length, but thats not how I started. I got slight gains only after upping the tension. Thats what I was hoping to duplicate.

Comment

Sometimes, less is better. (especially in taxes)
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X