Bathmate eq benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate eq benefits

I was looking into buying a Bathmate but I wanted to ask a couple questions before pulling the trigger.

Does it improve eq all around or does it just have temporary boosts after using the pump? I was also worried it might cause my penis to rely on the pump for good erections, should this be a concern?

I want to improve my overall penis health and eq and was wondering if this was a good road to go down to hit that goal. If Anyone with experience in this dpt. Could clear up the actual benefits for me I’d really appreciate it. Also any tips in general would be great.

Before I started having problems with my overall sex drive, both my wife and I were absolutely amazed at my EQ from Bathmate pumping. To the point we had no idea I could get that hard. Hard is hard right? Wrong (for me). It took my erection to another level. It was def hardest just after pumping, but I also experienced what I considered better eq while even semi-hard and on 'off days.' I would find myself longer and thicker and almost semi-erect for most of the day when regularly pumping. It was def a confidence booster. My erections on days I was not pumping, but still pumping regularly, were also better than 'normal.' When we chatted about it, my wife and I consider my improved EQ the best benefit from pumping (over the increase in girth and length.) The hardness of an iron post seems to have been a great enhancement to our sex life.

Comment

I've noticed great EQ benefits and just overall feeling of being plump throughout the day from Bathmate. However, be careful at how frequent and long you pump for. Over pumping can have negative effects on your EQ, and sometimes cause pre-e issues. I've over pumped many times over the last year and have had the negative PI's mentioned from time to time. Just have to be careful. I'd say 10 to 20m a day / 4 to 5 days a week is perfect for excellent EQ and keeping negative PI's out. Also should point out that you should work your way into pumping, start off for 5 minutes at very low intensity. Work up to max pressure and 20 minutes. This will take months.
      BallsMahoney
      Member of the Month Oct 2019
      Last edited by BallsMahoney; 04-14-2020, 03:05 PM.
      Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
      Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Originally posted by MPolo View Post
        Before I started having problems with my overall sex drive, both my wife and I were absolutely amazed at my EQ from Bathmate pumping. To the point we had no idea I could get that hard. Hard is hard right? Wrong (for me). It took my erection to another level. It was def hardest just after pumping, but I also experienced what I considered better eq while even semi-hard and on 'off days.' I would find myself longer and thicker and almost semi-erect for most of the day when regularly pumping. It was def a confidence booster. My erections on days I was not pumping, but still pumping regularly, were also better than 'normal.' When we chatted about it, my wife and I consider my improved EQ the best benefit from pumping (over the increase in girth and length.) The hardness of an iron post seems to have been a great enhancement to our sex life.
        Def not a bad perk to have in your corner haha I hear being hard usually comes in handy. But do you rely on the pump for good erectuons? Or is your eq improved in general? Like have you taken months off and still had good erections without the pump?

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
          I've noticed great EQ benefits and just overall feeling of being plump throughout the day from Bathmate. However, be careful at how frequent and long you pump for. Over pumping can have negative effects on your EQ, and sometimes cause pre-e issues. I've over pumped many times over the last year and have had the negative PI's mentioned from time to time. Just have to be careful. I'd say 10 to 20m a day / 4 to 5 days a week is perfect for excellent EQ and keeping negative PI's out. Also should point out that you should work your way into pumping, start off for 5 minutes at very low intensity. Work up to max pressure and 20 minutes. This will take months.
          Thanks for the tip. I def plan on easing into it all it kinds is one injury to make you very careful haha as I asked the guy above do you need to rely on the pump or can you take significant time off from using it and still have great erections. Or at least no trouble with eq after using it so much. I’m looking at long term benefits and health not just good eq for pumping regularly if that makes sense? Thanks again for the info

Comment

Just ordered a hydro 7 with the kit since in would come I. Handy having a case and I need the strap for the shower since I’m out of luck with a tub

Comment

Originally posted by giantsrule View Post
              Thanks for the tip. I def plan on easing into it all it kinds is one injury to make you very careful haha as I asked the guy above do you need to rely on the pump or can you take significant time off from using it and still have great erections. Or at least no trouble with eq after using it so much. I’m looking at long term benefits and health not just good eq for pumping regularly if that makes sense? Thanks again for the info
              I don't rely on the pump at all for erections. I'm using it strictly for gains.

Comment

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
                I don't rely on the pump at all for erections. I'm using it strictly for gains.
                Nice. Are you only pumping or are you working Manuel exercises into the rotation? From the research I did srt (I think that’s right) will get you huge gains. I just want completely rock solid permanent penis health. Any size gains is a bonus. Def wouldn’t hate some girth

Comment

If you warm up before bathmate, do stretches beforehand and then pump with warm water. I typically jelq between sets of the bathmate.
                  12/6/19
                  NBPEL: 6.25"
                  BPEL: TBD
                  MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                  NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                  BPEL: TBD
                  MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                  Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Bathmate is a great device to incorporate into your routine. Pumping in between jelq sets really puts tension in the penis and stimulates more growth. I’m a big advocate of pumping!!
                    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
                    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
                    8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
                    8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
                    Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
                    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Def not a bad perk to have in your corner haha I hear being hard usually comes in handy. But do you rely on the pump for good erectuons? Or is your eq improved in general? Like have you taken months off and still had good erections without the pump?
                      I am not relying on the pump for an erection, it enhances them (when I have them.) My main issue is sex drive and being in the mood. When I am in the mood the erections are there and the pumping makes them even better. When I take time off (only weeks at a time) I still seem to have a larger and plump cock, and yes even when hard it is bigger and thicker than normal. Not to the extent of when pumping but def something better.

Comment

Just ordered a hydro 7 with the kit since in would come I. Handy having a case and I need the strap for the shower since I’m out of luck with a tub
                        I use mine in the shower also. I also can use it 'dry' in the shower (no water inside) and being able to use the hand pump it has enough suction power to stay on without the strap. The gains seem to be a bit better when filled with water, but I find using it dry is a but quicker and easier when in a hurry. You might try that also. My wife and I also use it dry in bed before sex. I will pump for five minutes in the shower, then dry the pump off and bring it to bed. She likes watching me pump. She also sometimes helps pump me up with the hand pump. It makes for great foreplay as she gets really excited seeing how large I am in the tube.

Comment

Nice. Are you only pumping or are you working Manuel exercises into the rotation? From the research I did srt (I think that’s right) will get you huge gains. I just want completely rock solid permanent penis health. Any size gains is a bonus. Def wouldn’t hate some girth
                          I use the Hydro typically for two five-minute sessions in the shower. I warm up with some jelqs beforehand. I use a Fleshlight and shower mount for keeping the erection hard between sessions by edging with the Fleshlight. I will also do a quick edging in the FL at the end, after I jelq again, as I seem to be able to hold out longer after pumping. The edging is great exercise for stamina training also. I have recently started doing testicle jelqs and jerking at the end to help keep my balls from being turtled. It seems to have helped to keep them down more often, and increased their size also.

Comment

I incorporate Bathmate into my routine, but its not the only thing I do. Sample of my daily routine is this:

25 Big Al Squeeze, 10m clamp, 15m bathmate. Thats mainly what i've done for my gains. Early on I wore an extender and gained a bit of length through that. But for the most part thats my routine. I've just started a 6 week cycle that I'm probably going to go back to jelqing for. It'll look something like this: 200 jelqs, 10m clamp, 15m bathmate.

Comment

I have to agree with everyone here. The BathMate is totally saving my sex life with my wife right now. I have been doing manual PE for about 5 years and I did a little pumping with a crappy beginner air pump. I have gained a little size over those 5 years, but I would say my EQ has not improved at all in that time. I give MPolo credit for his advice and bought the HydroXtreme 7. I have been using it for about 2 weeks. My cock has gotten fuller and my erections have gotten stronger in this short time. I am getting better morning wood for the first time in years.

What’s more is that I told my wife about the pump and she has been much more interested in sex lately...it’s pretty remarkable. I was battling some ED issues, but have much more confidence in my erection now and I am getting harder quicker. I don’t rely on the pump before sex. I simply do 2 x 5-minute sessions in my morning shower, jelq and stretch in between, and I notice great improvement throughout the day. I would also like to give credit to discreet for a great thread:
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-hot-cold.html

I have been doing my first 5 minutes with hot water and then switching to cold water for the next 5 minutes, which actually feels really nice. I believe the cold water helps with healing and reduces edema. I don’t really get any edema after my sessions.

Anyway, after struggling with manual PE for 5 years, I have made a big breakthrough by finding the BathMate and I’m excited to keep going forward.
                              Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
                              May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
                              Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
                              Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Comment

Working...
                              X