Quick Extender Pro Uncomfortable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Extender Pro Uncomfortable

I starter my PE journey 3 weeks ago with Quick Extender Pro as it was voted the best extender in 2020 on many web sites and it's somewhere in the middle price when looking at the price of the most popular extenders. Other thing that seemed good is it has that double strap support. They claim it maximizes gains more as tension is spread out more and it also makes it more comfortable.

All that looked pretty good but that extender is really uncomfortable for me and I think I won't gain much. I don't get it how it was voted the most comfortable extender on many sites. I'm not even stretching to my erect length and already went through adaptation period. My penis easily slips out of the noose unless I make it so tight that it's painful. There is absolutely no way for me to use noose with sponge to which noose is inserted as my penis slips out after 2-3 minutes. I tried to use double strap but that actually made it even more uncomfortable.

My problem could be that I am a grower and not shower. It's difficult to stretch it to get to the length of the extender. I have to be erect to do it and that have a process to wait a couple of minutes and tighten every half a minute. There is a big difference between my flaccid and erect length and my glans are pretty small when flaccid. I've tried wrapping my penis, jelqing to get more blood in my glans, putting sponge at the extender's base to get better grip, using toilet paper below glans, cotton pads (again problems with slipping) but nothing really works to make it comfortable.

I've read a couple of posts on this forum that VLC tugger could help so I'm thinking about ordering it. Any other suggestions what can I do to make this more bearable?

Whats your flaccid length? I consider myself a grower not a shower @ 3" when I started my QEP log. It is in the progress forums. It's getting used to how to stretch your member by hand while getting it setup in the extender. It's a bit of a skill at first.

Comment

It's the same, around 3". I find it difficult to stretch in that state and position on top of the base. This week I have to add another 0.2" bar and that will be challenging.

Comment

Working...
      X