Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate dangers

Hi there,
    After having a good warmup, are there any worrying risks when it comes to the bathmate? It always feels like my penis is about to explode, although it doesn't thankfully. The point of the bathmate from what I understand is to force more blood into your penis, making it expand more due to the help from the bathmate and eventually making the gains permanent (although some still argue it's temporary). But for some reason, whenever using I can't stop thinking about the fact that there's a possibility my penis might explode, is there a possibility of that happening? Or is pumping to the maximum possible safe after doing it for a while and correctly warming up?

Thanks for reading.
    -- START --
    BPEL: 5.5 inches
    EG: 4.7 inches

-- CURRENT (25/11/18) --
    BPEL: 6.6 inches
    EG: 5.4 inches

I haven't seen any news articles yet of a guys dick exploding inside a bathmate so I think you're good to go.

Bathmates are safer than air pumps due to the valve on the end that puts a cap on the amount of pressure you can achieve while air pumps can go far beyond the safe limits.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

TO Clarify, users of Air Pumps have the option to operate their device beyond Safe Limits. Use of a gauge is advised.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Its not going to explode inside a Bathmate, however you can damage your penis if pumping too hard before you're ready. You shouldn't be uncomfortable inside the pump, just feel nice pressure/vacuum. If you're scared its gonna explode, you're surely pumping way too hard. Once you're very conditioned maximum pressure inside the bathmate will not feel as intense.
        Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
        Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Dont over pump as there is no real benefit in doing this..Just put it on and do 2-3 pumps to get a nice suction...after 5 minutes do another pump to maintain pressure..You want to feel worked by not in straight pain..It like working out..You can feel the work but not to the point that's it's actually painful..

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            I haven't seen any news articles yet of a guys dick exploding inside a bathmate so I think you're good to go.

Bathmates are safer than air pumps due to the valve on the end that puts a cap on the amount of pressure you can achieve while air pumps can go far beyond the safe limits.
            Medically approved pumps are required by FDA to limit the max pressure; I believe it's something like 12Hgin.
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

A safe pump has to have a gauge. IMO,
              For maximum safety the cylinder should be clear, there should be a vaccum guage and you should be able to increase vaccum in small steps.

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                A safe pump has to have a gauge. IMO,
                For maximum safety the cylinder should be clear, there should be a vaccum guage and you should be able to increase vaccum in small steps.
                I agree along with a "clear transparent rigid tube" to visually monitor your progress and spot formation of blisters or other concerning developments.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Just take care to go slowly. If you're a newbie then you should pump light and for 5 minutes only to start.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                    Just take care to go slowly. If you're a newbie then you should pump light and for 5 minutes only to start.
                    Is there any way we can attach gauge to bathmate ?

Comment

Originally posted by zero0x View Post
                      Is there any way we can attach gauge to bathmate ?
                      I don't know of any way to do this but if you're creative with tools you might be able to figure out a way to put one on. This would void the warranty of most pump sites.
                      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X