Pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping

I have been looking at the benefits of pumping lately but am wondering something. While I know that you can gain overtime with it, my biggest question is if a lot of the gains is temporary fluid? And would you say that when you are adding pumping to your routine is it noticeable? As in whoever you are with can notice fluid?

Fluid is not noticeble unless you over pump or pump for an extended amount of time. I found that jelqing and V jelqs are pumping spread that "fluid" out and keeps your unit looking even and not like a fluid build up.
    12/6/19
    NBPEL: 6.25"
    BPEL: TBD
    MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
    NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
    MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
    Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Ok, so jelqing would be a more even gain, pumping may not? Im looking to even out my girth some. Plus when I looked at the bathmate I thought that might be an easy thing for me to add to my routine if Im in a hurry and want a quick session.

Comment

I always have favored air pumping, just do it safely.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you are looking for permanent gains, quick sessions are not going to help. I gained over one inch in permanent girth pumping twice a day for 20 minutes and once a week for 45 minutes. My permanent gains are even but my temporary fluid build up is concentrated under my glans.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            If you are looking for permanent gains, quick sessions are not going to help. I gained over one inch in permanent girth pumping twice a day for 20 minutes and once a week for 45 minutes. My permanent gains are even but my temporary fluid build up is concentrated under my glans.
            Im looking mainly to add it on the days where I don't have time to sit and do PE. I can consistently PE for 4-5 days. Just trying to find out if this is something for overall penis health I could add into my routine for the days I am short on time. Also I don't care for some artificial way to increase my size, but if pumping will contribute to size gains without it being just from fluid then I might grab one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurkertope View Post
              Im looking mainly to add it on the days where I don't have time to sit and do PE. I can consistently PE for 4-5 days. Just trying to find out if this is something for overall penis health I could add into my routine for the days I am short on time. Also I don't care for some artificial way to increase my size, but if pumping will contribute to size gains without it being just from fluid then I might grab one.
              I gained from doing pump only for 15 minutes a day, it takes several months if you are doing only pumping, but adding it to solid routine will only boost your gains, and overall penis health, as long as your PI's are normal-good

Comment

@not2big, @BigKnob
                Is pumping recommended along with Length routines?
                LG hanger with pumping may be too intense for head.

Comment

I did pumping and extending. Several years ago I did hanging for three months.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You get in what you put in simple as that. You dont put in the time then you wont get nothing. Pumping gives gains but all exercises are only great combo'd
                    12/6/19
                    NBPEL: 6.25"
                    MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                    NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                    MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                    Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Hello. At what pressure did you pump for 2 x 20 min and 1 x 45 min ?

Comment

Originally posted by zero0x View Post
                        @not2big, @BigKnob
                        Is pumping recommended along with Length routines?
                        LG hanger with pumping may be too intense for head.
                        hanging is an advanced length exercise, so unless you are good conditioned you shouldnt combine them or even do hanging. but yes pumping and length exercises, such as manual stretching or an extender will give optimal gains

Comment

Originally posted by Slitherinsnake View Post
                          You get in what you put in simple as that. You dont put in the time then you wont get nothing. Pumping gives gains but all exercises are only great combo'd
                          No shit. Someone says this on every thread, also Im not new to PE, Did it for years awhile back when this website was thriving. Let me make this super simple for those who are confused. I love to workout, strength training mainly. But some days Im busy, or off, and I like to spend some time doing yoga poses, and stretches... its ancillary to my training routine. Im looking to add stuff to my REGULAR routine for the days I am not doing it, as in days Im busy, or off. Probably should have been very very specific so there wasn't such an echo...

Comment

Did you break these sessions up at all into sets? I got the hydroxtreme 30 and anywhere I read has it max out at 15-20 mins. Definitely not looking to do that amount of time as a beginner, but would be interested to know for later down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurkertope View Post
                              No shit. Someone says this on every thread, also Im not new to PE, Did it for years awhile back when this website was thriving. Let me make this super simple for those who are confused. I love to workout, strength training mainly. But some days Im busy, or off, and I like to spend some time doing yoga poses, and stretches... its ancillary to my training routine. Im looking to add stuff to my REGULAR routine for the days I am not doing it, as in days Im busy, or off. Probably should have been very very specific so there wasn't such an echo...
                              You will be working with two very different intensities which makes the lesser intense workout pointless, better off taking a break that day

Comment

Working...
                              X