Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with automatic Penis pumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with automatic Penis pumps?

I am nearing 3 years of PE work, which started with stretching, jelqing and bathmate and now I do bundle stretching, bath mate, Clamping and at least 30 min of edging with cock ring daily. I had some gains early on, the first 3 months gained about 1.8 cm on length (13.7 to 15.5 cm) and 0.8 cm on MEG (11.4 to 12.2). I have tried everything except extender and hanging including ball kinds of manual stretches, squeezes, uli’s and I have been consistently stretching (mainly bundled for 30 min per day), pumping (currently about 10 minutes 5 times per week) before sex usually.

I always use bathmate fully erect and works very well (used to have at least 20 min on 3 sets and jelq in between). I have never been able to use bathmate flaccid and not sure how people use it, since penis gets stuck to sides and I feel pain. I ever long time ago I had a cheap pump and with that I would just put my penis in it and as soon as pumping, my penis would rise and after a minute or so will reach 110% full size stretched. I see some people say the use pump before sexy as a way to get erect and this kind of works, but in my opinion, bathmate doesn’t do that at all when flaccid.

I checked amazon for some pumps and I see electric pumps for example brand paloqueth has one kind which is very reasonably priced at less than $40 and it also has a masturabtion sleeve built in and 4 different suction modes. My question is, why there is no one on this forum using any of these pumps? All I see are either bathmate or those with gages Lome self assembler leluv. What can go wrong with these electric pumps, is the suction not enough? Do they break? This particular one with masturbating sleeve has the sleeves up to 6.75 inches and I think it is similar to users wearing sleeves inside their pumps with benefit of feel good from the soft sleeve.
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

You can take one for the team and try.

and its not automatic. There are electrical and digital pumps.
    All I know people go for Leluv and other is for their customer service and parts availability.
    I myself use Dr Joel Kaplan electric pump system, I grew out of size and they gave me bigger cylinders for free. So it all depends on what you are looking for.
    They also helped me with regimen.

But I highly recommend any brand with gauge.

Comment

I just bought it for $40 and it comes with both masturbating sleeve built in the pump and regular end. It has 4 pump settings. Will update after trying it in few days. Not sure how to explain to wife why a second pump is needed (she knows about bathmate). Clamping and other PE stealth.
      Started 7/15/2017
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL 14 cm
      TEG 10.4
      MEG 11.4
      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
      BPEL 17 CM
      TEG 11.7
      MEG 12.7 CM
      BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
        I just bought it for $40 and it comes with both masturbating sleeve built in the pump and regular end. It has 4 pump settings. Will update after trying it in few days. Not sure how to explain to wife why a second pump is needed (she knows about bathmate). Clamping and other PE stealth.
        Have her explain "why not".
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Today I received my electric pump (Paloqueth two in one masturbator and pump) and tried it briefly whole my wife was away and I am in love with it. First of all it has two kinds one is plastic seal and the other is similar but better than fleshlight as the seal. It has 4 pump settings and I went in erect with lube And warmed up the sleeve and when turned the pump on lowest setting, my penis just kept expanding (visual is great too since clear) to 7.5 inch (my bpel is 6.25) and it kept expanding until too much pressure and when you press release valve it loses little pressure and then kind of builds pressure again like pulse pumping. I stopped after few minutes by releasing the valve and my penis kept coming up to max and it was awesome, but I was surprised how can pressure be too much for someone who has used bathmate for 3 years. I just read the manual and the correct way to use it is to turn it off is nice the pressure is enough and it will keep that pressure.

I like this pump so much and really like it more than BM. $40 came with small lube as well. The sleeve is as good or better than fleshlight and it comes with it and while inside pump, since I warmed the sleeve with hot water, it also had the feeling of being in warm water and soft sleeve. Very impressed and can’t believe bathmate is able to sell for 5 times the price and not even comparable. It has 18 month warranty.
          Started 7/15/2017
          Starting Stats:
          BPEL 14 cm
          TEG 10.4
          MEG 11.4
          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
          BPEL 17 CM
          TEG 11.7
          MEG 12.7 CM
          BEG 13.7

Comment

I have done PE for almost 3 years and pumps with barhmate x30 from the start. Last month I bought Paloqueth electric pump with sleeve similar to fleshlight. I am amazed by this pump with how the electric pump operate with sleeve as entrance to the pump and it grabs my whole penis while inside. I warm up the sleeve (rub hot water in it) and then add silicon lube and enter the sleeve connected to pump fully erect. When turning the pump on, the penis looks enormous and I can reach 19 cm (max bpel is 16.5 cm). The pump has 4 Kinds of pressure and it is great for pulse pumping, you can pulse pump and feels amazing inside the sleeve. I am shock Jed how this product is. It selling millions with price tag of $38 with two sleeves and smal lube.

I love this pump way more than my bathmate x30. If I was single, I would use it any free time I had combined with clamping in between sets. Make sure select the one with masturbating sleeve.
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

I am so impressed with Paloqueth electric pump.I have Used it about 12 times in the last month usually 3 sets of 10 min with clamping and helping in between sets. Actually may have seen gains after almost two years of no gains while doing bathmate, bundle stretch, helping, calm long, edging with cr and lots of kegel. I was stuck at around 12.6-12-8 MEG (gained from 11.4 cm Meg) and the past three measurements before routine are 13.3,13.5 and 13.4 cm (last one after three days off). I had one user pm me and he has purchased it. Hopefully he will update the thread as well once he tries it.
              Started 7/15/2017
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL 14 cm
              TEG 10.4
              MEG 11.4
              BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
              BPEL 17 CM
              TEG 11.7
              MEG 12.7 CM
              BEG 13.7

Comment

This sounds promising might be worth giving a shot for the price, thank you

Comment

Go for it and let me know. Make sure the one that has masturbating sleeve (amazon has it for $37.99).
                  Started 7/15/2017
                  Starting Stats:
                  BPEL 14 cm
                  TEG 10.4
                  MEG 11.4
                  BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                  BPEL 17 CM
                  TEG 11.7
                  MEG 12.7 CM
                  BEG 13.7

Comment

Go for it and let me know. Make sure the one that has masturbating sleeve (amazon has it for $37.99).
                    Do you know the pressure levels or the settings?

Comment

The two told me 15-25-35-45 kpa for settings 1-4. All are too much and I only use others for pulse pumping. Even on setting one, you need to turn it off after few seconds since pressure keeps rising to 15 kpa and that is too much. When turned off it stud at the pressure and downs they raised or you can press the release button and once again it will rise and that how pulse pumping works. When I pulse pump with it it raises from 16 to 19.4 cm (my bpel is 16.5 cm normally fully erect) and it takes about 7 seconds in setting one and less in brighter settings and after it reaches max, I either keep it in for another’s 5 seconds and then release and pump does it again from 16 to 19.4 cm or at anytime I can turn it off and it stay at the pressure. I haven’t had any edema with this even when pumping and clamp edge for many sets.
                      Started 7/15/2017
                      Starting Stats:
                      BPEL 14 cm
                      TEG 10.4
                      MEG 11.4
                      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                      BPEL 17 CM
                      TEG 11.7
                      MEG 12.7 CM
                      BEG 13.7

Comment

The two told me 15-25-35-45 kpa for settings 1-4. All are too much and I only use others for pulse pumping. Even on setting one, you need to turn it off after few seconds since pressure keeps rising to 15 kpa and that is too much. When turned off it stud at the pressure and downs they raised or you can press the release button and once again it will rise and that how pulse pumping works. When I pulse pump with it it raises from 16 to 19.4 cm (my bpel is 16.5 cm normally fully erect) and it takes about 7 seconds in setting one and less in brighter settings and after it reaches max, I either keep it in for another’s 5 seconds and then release and pump does it again from 16 to 19.4 cm or at anytime I can turn it off and it stay at the pressure. I haven’t had any edema with this even when pumping and clamp edge for many sets.
                        People say to stick below 5 HG and the 1st setting equates to 4.4 HG so it might be worth it to just sit on setting 1 for the duration of sets to see gains. I might try this out thanks for the info

Comment

Actually pressure is 25-35-45-55 kpa, which means all setting are too much and you need to turn it off at some point or pulse pump. If this pump had a gauge or lower maximum pressure on Lower settings, it would have been perfect and could have cost way more.
                          Started 7/15/2017
                          Starting Stats:
                          BPEL 14 cm
                          TEG 10.4
                          MEG 11.4
                          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                          BPEL 17 CM
                          TEG 11.7
                          MEG 12.7 CM
                          BEG 13.7

Comment

Actually pressure is 25-35-45-55 kpa, which means all setting are too much and you need to turn it off at some point or pulse pump. If this pump had a gauge or lower maximum pressure on Lower settings, it would have been perfect and could have cost way more.

I Googled 25 kpa in HG and it came up with 4.4 HG I don't know if it translates directly like that but if it does that would be perfect, I'll look more into it.

Comment

25 koja is 7.32 in HG (it is too much).
                              Started 7/15/2017
                              Starting Stats:
                              BPEL 14 cm
                              TEG 10.4
                              MEG 11.4
                              BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                              BPEL 17 CM
                              TEG 11.7
                              MEG 12.7 CM