Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis extender multi traction device - total man rod extender 2.0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis extender multi traction device - total man rod extender 2.0.

TOTAL MAN ROD EXTENDER 2.0.

This extender is both compatible with vacuum chambers and compression hanger. The size of the rods is 33cm = 12.99 inches.

The shipment by DHL Express arrived in 3 days from Australia to Chicago, IL USA. So far I am very impressed by the quality of this extender. I will let you guys know my review later on.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Comment

Hi Tbone,

His website says 8kg tension but no instructions are given.Are you planning to use it with LG chamber ?

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Hi Tbone, from searching the forums, it looks like you at one time purchased the extender accessory for the lg hanger. If this is correct, curious to know why you have purchased this device instead.

I've been looking at both devices and I'm trying to figure out which one would be best for extending. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mrdong View Post
            Hi Tbone, from searching the forums, it looks like you at one time purchased the extender accessory for the lg hanger. If this is correct, curious to know why you have purchased this device instead.

I've been looking at both devices and I'm trying to figure out which one would be best for extending. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

The LG accessory (extender) only works with LG products (Chamber Dome), and Total Man extender works for both extender methods "vacuum dome, cylinder, cap + compress method". In other words, Total Man extender is compatible with vacuum cap such as LG chamber, vachanger3 cylinder, aliexpress dot com vacuum cap plus compress hanger such as total man compression hanger, malehanger, bib hanger and etc..

The only reason I purchased the Total Man extender was because there is no way to attached a compress hanger into the LG accessory "extender". My goal is when I am done with my compress extender routine is to switch to LG extender.

Also, both extender have similar quality material, so it is hard to pick which one is the best. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by zero0x View Post
              Hi Tbone,

His website says 8kg tension but no instructions are given.Are you planning to use it with LG chamber ?
              Tested his springs and they are not rated at 8kg (17.637 lbs.) His springs only test out at 6 lbs with my calibrated testing scale.
              LGH Extender (which he had China copy) springs are rated at 10 lbs. The springs are 3" long and generate 10 lbs of traction under 1" of compression.
              Additionally the pelvic ring bolts that connect to the rods extend too far into the inner diameter of the ring (which is also too small for most guys), which can scratch / cut penis skin. Notice how my pelvic ring has screws that have blind holes so that they won't scratch or cut penis skin at base. His chamber attachment bar is also plastic, ours is aluminum.

LGH Ext 4.jpg
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Agree. That small ring is a deal breaker for me.

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                Tested his springs and they are not rated at 8kg (17.637 lbs.) His springs only test out at 6 lbs with my calibrated testing scale.
                LGH Extender (which he had China copy) springs are rated at 10 lbs. The springs are 3" long and generate 10 lbs of traction under 1" of compression.
                Additionally the pelvic ring bolts that connect to the rods extend too far into the inner diameter of the ring (which is also too small for most guys), which can scratch / cut penis skin. Notice how my pelvic ring has screws that have blind holes so that they won't scratch or cut penis skin at base. His chamber attachment bar is also plastic, ours is aluminum.

[ATTACH]102959[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hi Marlon, you should modify your cradle with a hook like his. It’s just too cumbersome to unscrew and attach chamber attachment bar everytime you switch between hanging / extending .

Comment

Hi Marlon, you should modify your cradle with a hook like his. It’s just too cumbersome to unscrew and attach chamber attachment bar everytime you switch between hanging / extending .
                    Thanks for that suggestion! I can do that.... will just put a short open ended hook on the attachment bar.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                      Thanks for that suggestion! I can do that.... will just put a short open ended hook on the attachment bar.
                      You should also replace chamber eye hook with open ended hook. Snap clasp is not needed.

Comment

You should also replace chamber eye hook with open ended hook. Snap clasp is not needed.
                        That's something that can be done on your end... you can use any type of attachment hook you desire. Many options at your local hardware store, Lowe's, Home Depot etc.
                        The reason I like the double ended clasps is because I can use heavier weight and not be worried about it coming off while I walk around. The last thing I want to happen is dropping 15 lbs on my toes! Notice how much wear is in the internal section of the clasp... that represents several years of hanging, along with 2 3/8" length gain!

15 lbs secure hook.jpg

wear on double ended clasp.jpg
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post
                          The LG accessory (extender) only works with LG products (Chamber Dome), and Total Man extender works for both extender methods "vacuum dome, cylinder, cap + compress method". In other words, Total Man extender is compatible with vacuum cap such as LG chamber, vachanger3 cylinder, aliexpress dot com vacuum cap plus compress hanger such as total man compression hanger, malehanger, bib hanger and etc..

The only reason I purchased the Total Man extender was because there is no way to attached a compress hanger into the LG accessory "extender". My goal is when I am done with my compress extender routine is to switch to LG extender.

Also, both extender have similar quality material, so it is hard to pick which one is the best. :-)

Thank you for the detailed response. It seems like the chamber dome that comes with the LG is good quality. Is slippage ever a problem? What are your thoughts on the vac caps that come with the total man?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdong View Post
                            Thank you for the detailed response. It seems like the chamber dome that comes with the LG is good quality. Is slippage ever a problem? What are your thoughts on the vac caps that come with the total man?

Total Man "Mike" will have new vacuum chambers. And he will be offering 4 different sizes. You will be able to see the total man extender 2.0 with the new vacuum chambers on youtube in few weeks.

Comment

Hi Tbone,

yes, You can use the total man with virtually any vacuum chamber including the LG chamber!

04.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X