Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using larger bell than required with Phallosan Forte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using larger bell than required with Phallosan Forte?

Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of a reason to avoid using a bell size that’s one size larger than I should be using with the standard Phallosan Forte?

For context: according to the he’s measuring tool I’m clearly an M, but due to forseskin getting stuck in the sleeve, I lose suction with the medium size bell. However, if I use the Large size I can maintain the vacuum. My head also experiences a much more visible expansion while using it. But is there any reason why I should avoid going a size bigger than I should be? Otherwise why isn’t it advised to begin with?

I wear the XL and for the reasons you state it is much more comfortable than the L.

Originally posted by JR1980 View Post
    Hi

Wondering if anyone knows of a reason to avoid using a bell size that’s one size larger than I should be using with the standard Phallosan Forte?

For context: according to the he’s measuring tool I’m clearly an M, but due to forseskin getting stuck in the sleeve, I lose suction with the medium size bell. However, if I use the Large size I can maintain the vacuum. My head also experiences a much more visible expansion while using it. But is there any reason why I should avoid going a size bigger than I should be? Otherwise why isn’t it advised to begin with?

Comment

I wore the smallest bell I could squeeze into. Why? Limited blistering and pee hole closure, and frenulum protection.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Whatever works for the user. I wear a silicone cap before entering the bell and never have blisters. I enjoy the expansion in my glans with the larger size.

Originally posted by Party View Post
        I wore the smallest bell I could squeeze into. Why? Limited blistering and pee hole closure, and frenulum protection.

Comment

I use a loom band to prevent the sleeve from from slipping. It does just the right amount of pressure to keep the sleeve airtight.

Comment

I dont use phallosan but similar concept vac ADS.
            The problem with larger bell is you'll need more vacuum and which can increase possibility of blisters/Edema.

Foreskin slipping is a wrapping problem and has nothing to do with size of bell. I am uncut and tried all the wrapping you can find online.
            Finding comfort is the only learning curve with vac devices.

Attached Phallosan wrapping posted by someone, I never tried this as too much complicated.
            phallosan adapter 2.jpg

I use a vacuum ring by auto-extender which does the same thing.

Comment

Working...
            X