Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which to use first, bathmate or phallosan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to use first, bathmate or phallosan?

So I just received my bathmate and I am waiting on my phallosan. Hopefully they dont scam me. My question is regarding the timing of their use. Lets say I wake up at 7. Do I immediately do a bathmate session? And then put on the phallosan? Or should it be the other way around? Advice on the timing would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, my erect length is 4 inches. Is it possible for me to gain two erect inches using these devices? And my flaccid unit is a sorry sight. I get depressed every time I see it. Is two years a realistic timeframe to gain two erect inches?

Use the pump first since you'll get more girth benefits from it. Check out the review section here to see what results you can expect.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Normally, I Would say use the Phallosan first followed by the Bathmate. The Phallosan vacuum cap tends to prevent blood inside your glans and the Bathmate will restore blood flow.

Also, if you use the Bathmate first, it will temporarily engorge your glans so after a while when your glans engorgement starts to dissipate, it could slip out of the Phallosan vacuum cap.

However, since you are starting first thing in the morning, and the Bathmate session is a lot shorter than the Phallosan session, you might consider doing the Phallosan second because you will be using it under your clothes for a long time after finishing up the Bathmate.

As an alternative, consider doing doing your sessions at separate times.

It is possible to gain 2” (50%) in length, but you would have to consistently put in about 40 minutes (two 20 minute sessions) a day and at least 7 hours a day in the Phallosan for at least two years.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 05-23-2020, 02:00 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey man, you should condition yourself before doing anything, personally I would use the Phallosan first. Length gains become harder after you get thicker I believe. From past reading through old threads on the forum (lots of useful info out there, go read!), I understand guys who start out smaller tend to experience bigger gains, but this won't happen if you injure yourself so take your time.

Also its unlikely Phallosan will scam you. I believe them to be a proper business, but its probably sensible to expect delays with the current zombie apocalypse.... Sharpen your guns, polish your helmet and batten down the hatches!

Good luck bro!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

If back to back I do the PF first because if I pump first my glans won’t fit in my PF.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the response.
            And would two sessions a day be safe? The bathmate site says to do one session a day. Also if I do one session a day, how long to gain two erect inches? I really dont wanna injure myself.

Comment

Once conditioned, I did two pumping sessions a day six days a week, but it took over four years to gain 1 inch in girth. Pumping had little or no affect on my length. I contribute my extender to my 3/4 inches in length, also four years.

However, I apparently am a slow gainer.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

I have had the same experience with girth gains from pumping and length gains from extending.

QUOTE=not2big;1627578]Once conditioned, I did two pumping sessions a day six days a week, but it took over four years to gain 1 inch in girth. Pumping had little or no affect on my length. I contribute my extender to my 3/4 inches in length, also four years.

However, I apparently am a slow gainer.[/QUOTE]

Comment

How do u view the study mentioned in the phallosan site where they claim subjects gained on average 1.89 inches over six months? Is there a chance that will happen for me?

Comment

Originally posted by zackpq View Post
                    How do u view the study mentioned in the phallosan site where they claim subjects gained on average 1.89 inches over six months? Is there a chance that will happen for me?
                    Marketing hype
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Only 1 participant achieved such success. The average was less. As with any PE, your mileage will vary.

Originally posted by zackpq View Post

Comment

I should add that participant was the oldest and stretched the longest duration. Not sure if either is determinative of success.

Comment

I would stretch first and pump afterwards. Pumping is great for expanding all the micro tears even further and forcing fresh blood into a tired burrito.
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                          X