Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started, Andropenis Extender, Extremely Painful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Started, Andropenis Extender, Extremely Painful.

According to the product's website's FAQ, I'm not supposed to feel any pain while wearing this product. And for my first few days, though I did feel discomfort, I did not feel pain.

But today was my fourth proper day of wearing the Andropenis extender, and it was excruciating.

The pain isn't even coming from the stretch. At this point, I am not yet even feeling the stretch at all. The pain is being caused by the fastening around the penis. Whoever named the support pieces "AndroComfort" has a cruel sense of irony. The "Andro-ring" (the elastic band that goes just underneath the glans) is very tight, and I would start to feel a burning sensation underneath it after about an hour, maybe less. Each time, I would remove and re-adjust the unit at my earliest convenience, and the pain would go away, only to return an hour later. I've never had to run to the bathroom so often during a shift, which makes the use of this product not very inconspicuous (people probably either thought I had the runs, or am just lazy and was trying to get extra breaks from working).

The burning sensation would be accompanied by either complete numbness of the glans, or hypersensitivity of it, making even light accidental brushes of my penis (through jeans and underwear) against the side of a table or something feel like I was being stabbed in the head of my penis.

On my commute home from work, I just could not take the pain and burning sensation any more. When nobody was looking, I had to reach into my pants, loosen the silicone band and pull the jelly ring off, all the while hoping that nobody would see me and think I was engaging in an indecent public act.

Is this pain normal? Any tips to get around it? Could continued use of this product lead to any problems or injuries? I'm scared to death that I'm cutting off circulation and will get necrosis. Or, if not something that extreme, maybe twist the wrong way while some skin is caught in the unit and tear something (maybe even my frenulum), or perhaps just have so much chafing that I develop unsightly calluses or blisters on my dick and have to convince sexual partners that, no, it's not an STI.

Please help.

First off, your username is great and this post has a clever title.

I am not a device guy, but usually pain that you can't take is a sign to back off or readjust how you are wearing your device. judging by the sensations you are feeling it sounds like its the nerves. Tread carefully. Might want to consider a manual routine... A lot of guys have made great gains with manual.
    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
    My Log

Comment

Hi. I have also just started using an AndroPenis and can understand a lot of what you describe.
      That level of pain does sound like something you should definitely listen to.
      I wouldn't be using it on a commute until I was very confident using it and knew what to expect. So if I were you I would just experiment with it at home until you get more used to it.
      Also I agree with the comment about the silicon sleeve things being tight. My girth is terrible but even I find those things snug. I've dropped them and switched to wrapping the join between head and shaft in gauze instead before applying the device... I'd recommend you try that or something similar.
      Hopefully we can both make it work!
      'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Also there are lots of useful extender related articles here on the site. I read them, I recommend them
        'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
          First off, your username is great and this post has a clever title.

I am not a device guy, but usually pain that you can't take is a sign to back off or readjust how you are wearing your device. judging by the sensations you are feeling it sounds like its the nerves. Tread carefully. Might want to consider a manual routine... A lot of guys have made great gains with manual.
          Thanks! Having my reference caught was part of the plan.

I guess the reason I opted for the device over manual is that I've seen reports of at least one well-publicized independent controlled study that indicates that extenders do bring results, whereas the evidence for manual exercises and stretches are largely still anecdotal at this point. Also, I like the idea of being able to apply a device and forget about it as I do other things, rather than spending up to an hour almost every day attending to my meat. However, if I can't find a way to get the device to work painlessly, I guess I won't have many other options.

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
          Hi. I have also just started using an AndroPenis and can understand a lot of what you describe.
          That level of pain does sound like something you should definitely listen to.
          I wouldn't be using it on a commute until I was very confident using it and knew what to expect. So if I were you I would just experiment with it at home until you get more used to it.
          Also I agree with the comment about the silicon sleeve things being tight. My girth is terrible but even I find those things snug. I've dropped them and switched to wrapping the join between head and shaft in gauze instead before applying the device... I'd recommend you try that or something similar.
          Hopefully we can both make it work!
          Yesterday, I tried swapping out the elastic ring with another. I felt less pain, but it still started to emerge after a while, requiring me to remove and re-apply the device. I t never got as bad as the previous day, though. Earlier today, I tried going without the ring entirely and just using the noose and foam without the ring, but I still started to feel pain after some time.

I'm thinking I may drop the noose and purchase one of those vacuum ad-on pieces from AutoExtender, though I didn't really want to have to drop extra money after already having had purchased a device. I'm also curious about those systems with the harness, as they may be more concealable than the bulky extender units, though I don't see as much information on these as on other methods.

Comment

Maybe the first month, just wear it at home, maybe at nights. You have a learning curve, and your penis has an acclimation span. Don't skip these !

Shortened thread title; it was a tad too long.
            Dangler
            Senior Administrator
            ☼ Wizard ☼
            White Tiger Award 2015
            Last edited by Dangler; 06-01-2020, 04:59 PM.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
            X