Problem! Too much extender tension gave me disappointiong results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem! Too much extender tension gave me disappointiong results

I used Phallson forte for 170days and jelq for a month, but I have only gained 0.3cm. I searched in forum, too much tension causes thickening of tunica then it disturbs the growth. I want to get over this problem. I'm also planning on the hanging.

Maybe you need to take 2-3 months decon break and start again with lower tension. How many hours did you extend per day ?

Comment

Originally posted by safetynunber1 View Post
      I used Phallson forte for 170days and jelq for a month, but I have only gained 0.3cm. I searched in forum, too much tension causes thickening of tunica then it disturbs the growth. I want to get over this problem. I'm also planning on the hanging.

I think you are over thinking it. My experience has shown me that for about every 400 hours invested in wearing a device as given me a quarter inch in length. My girth has increased too but I guess that was just naturally happenening. As you travel your road of effort you will see your results vs time invest.

Comment

Many first timers do too much too soon and their body resists by toughening and tightening . There are different theories but it seems in your case you should that a decon break and return to PE with the focus on the time under tension not how high a tension you can tolerate. It will take time and patience. Good luck

Comment

I fear I have done the same thing. I have used high tension for the first 1.5 months. I fear I started too high too fast. How long would I need to second after 1.5 months? Should I just start using a lighter tension or have I already screwed up and need to decon?

Comment

I would take off 2 weeks. Your body will adapt to no stress and loosen up. Then start at the lowest setting and slowly increase over time.

It is our nature (I know, been there) to think of if a little is good more us better. My opinion is that is not generally true in PE when it comes to pressure (pumping) or tension. I also suggest 1 or 2 rest days each week. Your penis needs time to rest, recover and adapt.

QUOTE=Reapso;1628785]I fear I have done the same thing. I have used high tension for the first 1.5 months. I fear I started too high too fast. How long would I need to second after 1.5 months? Should I just start using a lighter tension or have I already screwed up and need to decon?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Should I completely stop for two weeks or just do very mild tension? I was think of just using the belt instead of the rods to keep up at least a bit of tension. If not I will just decon for two weeks and just start all over again.

Comment

A 2 week break, would be nice. Perhaps do some research on how you want to proceed when you resume your efforts.

You could mix in some mild jelqing during your 'break'.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I would take off completely for two weeks. I know it’s hard. It can be addicting to use the extender. Again I know it was really hard the first time that I decided to take a break. It’ll likely be very helpful for you to take two weeks off completely.
                  Originally posted by Reapso View Post
                  Should I completely stop for two weeks or just do very mild tension? I was think of just using the belt instead of the rods to keep up at least a bit of tension. If not I will just decon for two weeks and just start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by safetynunber1 View Post

I know it's controversial to say this, but IMO your lack of gains isn't from too much tension, it's from too little. ADS devices just don't generate that much traction. I view them as more of supplemental devices to be used in combination with more aggressive weight hanging, hand stretching and pumping.
                    The Tunica is a very tough, bi-layered fibrous structure that's difficult to stretch, expand. Gentle, light weight tension just doesn't get the job done.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thank you guys. I used it for 7 hours in a day. Guess I have to break for a while. My erection is quite solid and I thought it takes more time than soft penis. I will stretch in break time,
                      safetynunber1
                      Last edited by safetynunber1; 06-02-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Reread the instructions with my extender and noticed I have only been applying around 700 to 800 grams of tension which is not too much. Think I am good to keep going without a break. I thought I was applying more force than I was.

Comment

Lesson learned; always read the damn instructions. lol.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeah a lot of newbie mistakes on my part. I was happy just to get the damn thing on and it be comfortable. I tried a traditional extender first and it was just too damn painful. PMP is a vacuum extender and it made a world of difference with comfort.

I am going to keep using it with rest days and just make sure I dont rack up the tension more than 600 to 700 grams.

I bought stuff for hanging too and will likely do both in tandem. One for a higher tension lower time and one for lower tension higher time. I want 8 BPEL hopefully within a year. I am 7 BPEL now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reapso View Post
                              Reread the instructions with my extender and noticed I have only been applying around 700 to 800 grams of tension which is not too much. Think I am good to keep going without a break. I thought I was applying more force than I was.
                              800 grams = 1.764 pounds.
                              Definitely not too much! Hardly enough to blow your hat off your head.
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                              www.lghangerllc.com
                              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                              X