Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two months using Phallosan Forte and no results - Any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two months using Phallosan Forte and no results - Any advice?

Two months in an I'm not seeing much difference...

I'm currently wearing the Forte about 8-10 hours as prescribed, and with a day of rest too lately which i wasnt doing initially.

For the most part the tension was on Amber/Low red, but the last week I've decided to amp it up and pull as much as possible, although this has resulted in hurting my glans, so I am conscious of that.

I am sure that a lot of people have had success with this so I wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation and found a particular approach that worked best.

I'm really hoping this works and willing to invest time, effort and pain.

Thanks in advance

I don't think you should feel pain. I had an extender but stalled in gains. It was when I coupled the extending with the JP90 that I saw much better gains, but only temporary.
    Start: 1/29/20 BPEL: 6.3 EG: 4.5
    Current:
    BPEL: 6.75 EG: 4.75
    Girth Milestone:
    MEG:5

Comment

Originally posted by JR1980 View Post
      Two months in an I'm not seeing much difference...

I'm currently wearing the Forte about 8-10 hours as prescribed, and with a day of rest too lately which i wasnt doing initially.

For the most part the tension was on Amber/Low red, but the last week I've decided to amp it up and pull as much as possible, although this has resulted in hurting my glans, so I am conscious of that.

I am sure that a lot of people have had success with this so I wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation and found a particular approach that worked best.

I'm really hoping this works and willing to invest time, effort and pain.

Thanks in advance
      The PF dome / bell utilizes vacuum pressure to help secure it to your penis, 8-10 hours is a long time to expose yourself to any level of vacuum pressure. It's no surprise that your glans is sore.

Low traction devices like ADS's have their place in the PE tool box, only I view them as supplements to more intense training.

My personal opinion.... if you're investing in "pain" you're not on the right road to penis enlargement.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by tigerhung View Post
        I don't think you should feel pain. I had an extender but stalled in gains. It was when I coupled the extending with the JP90 that I saw much better gains, but only temporary.
        Thanks for replying. How long before you stalled with just the extender? And do you have a link to JP90?

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X