DP4000 Users Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DP4000 Users Thread

There seems to be enough interest to start a DP 4000 User Group. We have a number of PEGym members who have recently purchased a DP 4000 which means we are all newbies to the wonderful world of the CTC DP 4000.
    Fortunately for us, there are a number of members who have been using the DP 4000 for quite a while. We can learn from each other. In addition, I'm going to see if I can get Chris from CTC to watch over our User Group posts. He's been very helpful and is committed to seeing we all have a great experience and achieve impressive results using our DP 4000s.
    Please post here so we can see how many we are and work together to optimize our pumping experience with the DP 4000.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Take care not to confuse your user group with this user group:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/pumping.html
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Take care not to confuse your user group with this user group:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/pumping.html
      Thanks Dangler! I was hoping to have a group specifically for users of the DP 4000. What are your thoughts about that. I was hoping you and not2big would help us newbies since you've been using the DP 4000 for some time.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Unfortunately, the User Group module is fubar'd; I've not seen/heard of any possibility of its repair. I would suggest, you just use this thread, as your faux 'User Group'.

Edited the thread title.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 06-29-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Unfortunately, the User Group module is fubar'd; I've not seen/heard of any possibility of its repair. I would suggest, you just use this thread, as your faux 'User Group'.

Edited the thread title.
          Thanks for the edit. BTW, I enjoyed reading your posts of MOS about the DP. Are you still actively using yours? I'm very impressed with mine.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Just for maintenance, life gets in the way of my PE.

Comment

Just getting started with my 4000.
              The loaded program is about spot on.
              I have Leluv cylinders and needed to use their fitting to attach to the cylinder.
              I like to start with the 2”, but will be packing it out in 10-15min.
              After some light stretches, I go to the 2.25” for 20min to finish the routine.
              I have to admit it feels pretty good.
              I am happy with the purchase!

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
                I have Leluv cylinders and needed to use their fitting to attach to the cylinder.
                Sounds like a great start! I think we will be posting some great gains and fun pumping sessions with the DP 4000.
                My session this morning was great. I pretty much was pumping the 1 7/8 inch cylinder from CTC, and I'm really looking forward to be able to pack my 2 1/8 cylinder!
                I'm happy with my CTC cylinders and glad to hear your Leluv cylinders seem to be working well for you.
                I'm sticking with the preloaded program for now.
                I couldn't be happier with my purchase of my DP 4000!!! I'm glad you feel the same way! Congrats.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I think this is a great post to our DP4000 Users Thread. This way we can have a continuous thread of what we are doing and our different responses.
                  Can't wait to pump again tomorrow...Let me know how you're doing.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Dp4000 users.
                    What is your typical time of your session.
                    When I manually pump, about 20min session.
                    With the 4000, I feel like going for an hour.
                    Only been to 45min so far, but I feel I can go for a lot longer.
                    Even at 45min, very minimal fluid buildup.

Stay safe and enjoy!

Comment

Dp4000 users.
                      What is your typical time of your session.
                      When I manually pump, about 20min session.
                      With the 4000, I feel like going for an hour.
                      Only been to 45min so far, but I feel I can go for a lot longer.
                      Even at 45min, very minimal fluid buildup.

Stay safe and enjoy!
                      Great question. I'd like to see what everyone is doing. I feel as you do, in terms of doing longer sessions.
                      Here's what I did today...
                      One hour pump with my smaller cylinder(1 7/8). Packing about 40% of my tube and working my way up. I came out uniformly thick. It's fun, but the best part is what comes out of my cylinder at the end of my session. So impressed with what was in my hand, I decided to try my larger cylinder (2 1/8). It was actually a bit of a squeeze going in, but then did a nice 15 minute pump. I was packing or filling the lower 1-3 inches of my larger cylinder. Nice...
                      Really impressed with how thick I was after I finished. Never got this with Bathmate! Decided to edge a bit...then thought I would put on a clamp. Clamped with continuous edging for 15 minutes with amazing engorgement!
                      After the clamp came off, I decided to pump for another 15 minutes just to see how that would go...I had to use my larger cylinder and the session went well. Finished with no issues...maybe a little fluid buildup. I'm hooked on my DP 4000! Looking forward to pumping again tomorrow morning.
                      I'm planning to do an hour each day and then switching to my larger cylinder for an additional 15 minutes. Clamping depending on how my EQ is doing.
                      Definitely having fun!
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Milking during Pumping...who can teach me about that?
                        Here's my post from my progress log today. You can see I tried "milking the tube" at the end of my pump session. It was a great visual, packing the entire length of my shaft. Any tips from more experienced pumpers.
                        DP 4000 Happiness!
                        My new favorite form of PE might just be pumping. I never got crazy about my bathmates, but the CTC DP 4000 is another story. What a great new toy!
                        I couldn't wait to get going this morning. Entered my smaller cylinder with a nice semi and turned on the pump and the pleasure began. I pumped for about 45 minutes and was packing the tube maybe 65%. I switched to my larger tube for another 10 minutes, but was only packing the lower 30-35%. This is so much fun. I was able to get back into my smaller tube and pumped for a few minutes. I was packing this to about 65% almost right away. I've heard of ilking the tube, so I started to do that for a few minutes. Very intense and such a nice visual. I finally came out...very reluctantly...and edged for a few minutes. No edema or issues. This is such a difference from bathmate! My EQ was good, so I put on my clamp for a nice 15 minutes of edging without cumming. Can't get over how uniformly thick my shaft is! I love my DP 4000! Such a great purchase. I really wish I had started with this six years ago! But I'm definitely looking forward to pumping again tomorrow!
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

https://e5v4d7a2.stackpathcdn.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Richardwad https://e5v4d7a2.stackpathcdn.com/fo...post-right.png
                          "Went about 40min. I felt I could have gone longer, but glad I stopped there.
                          I have been pumping for a while and am conditioned, though the session was ample at the 40min mark!
                          Great program.
                          Another session in the morning.
                          I can really feel it now, but I don't think I am on the over board.
                          The 4000 gives a great fatty, but no over pressure pumping!
                          love it, and seems to be safe."

I agree with Richardwad...

Definitely safe. I'm doing 60 minutes now. I've actually finished and then gone into my large cylinder for another 15 minutes. My plan now is to switch tubes once I'm about 50% packed but limiting my sessions to 60 minutes. It's hard not to keep going, but Chris at CTC has given me some good advice and I'm going to just enjoy the ride...but keep it to an hour a day for a while...if I can...
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Pumped over the DP 4000!!!
                            I love this little pump. Great session this morning.
                            Pumped for 60 minutes in my smaller cylinder. A little milking at the end...then switched to my larger tube for another 15 minutes. Switched to my smaller tube for another 5 minutes. I packed this pretty quickly.
                            Loved what came out of the tube. Uniformly thick, no bruising, no fluid or edema.
                            Looking forward already to pumping again tomorrow.
                            Happy 4th everyone!
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                              There seems to be enough interest to start a DP 4000 User Group. We have a number of PEGym members who have recently purchased a DP 4000 which means we are all newbies to the wonderful world of the CTC DP 4000.
                              Fortunately for us, there are a number of members who have been using the DP 4000 for quite a while. We can learn from each other. In addition, I'm going to see if I can get Chris from CTC to watch over our User Group posts. He's been very helpful and is committed to seeing we all have a great experience and achieve impressive results using our DP 4000s.
                              Please post here so we can see how many we are and work together to optimize our pumping experience with the DP 4000.
                              For what it's worth I purchase and test almost all PE devices and products. I do so in order to provide first hand experience and an unbiased review. So often I see posts from guys who don't know what they don't know simply because they have never tried a particular device and then try making a comparison with no experience. It's like the guy who says I think my 79' Ford Pinto is the greatest car in the world, but has never driven a new Lexus.

I have a DP4000 and like it very much. It's not cheap, but for some weird reason I don't see a lot of guys on the forum bitching about the price when comparing it to your average static penis pump.

I also have two Bathmate hydro pumps I enjoy using too!

I have always recommended filling your PE toolbox with a variety of quality devices that deliver results, and not pigeon hole yourself into believing one singular form of PE is the only thing required to achieve your full PE potential. All that being said here is my not so humble opinion of the DP4000 based on my own personal experience.....

Pulse pumping is far more effective than static pumping! Absolutely no comparison! However it requires that you dedicate yourself to consistent regular use in order to reap the full benefits.
                              I personally don't always have the time to set aside 20-30 minutes a day to use the DP4000. I do however shower daily and find that the Bathmate is much more convenient for me.
                              With the DP4000 I get great expansion, however it also has a tendency to desensitize and produce more edema. So I don't use it on days that I know I will be having sex. I prefer the Bathmate prior to having sex. It also provides great expansion, but with less edema and it also enhances my sensitivity during sex.

Lastly.... I will repeat what I've said for the past ten years again. If you're serious about reaching your full PE potential you need to be doing the following:
                              1. Aggressive hand stretching / jelqing.
                              2. Weight hanging with a quality vacuum chamber system that incorporates a hand pump that measures vacuum pressure.... just like one you would use with a quality penis pump.
                              3. Pumping

As you progress (a year) you can start implementing more advanced PE exercises like Bundle hanging and clamping. Making a multi-inch gain took me four years. I've seen others that never achieve those results even after 10+ years of doing the same old tired routine. Like Einstein once said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                              www.lghangerllc.com
                              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                              X