Bathmate Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Upgrade

I've been using the Bathmate x30 on and off for about 2+ years. Recently I've been filling out the sides of the tube and getting blisters from the base of the pump, plus my valve failed and the pump was not holding pressure. Decision time, get a new x30 or upgrade to a bigger Bathmate HydroXtreme9? Not such as easy decision as my size (7in x 5.5in) was below the recommended size for the new X9.

Obvs I went for the X9 anyway, and I'm happy to report that it was not at all like dipping my toe into the Atlantic. The pump is about a third bigger than my old X30, and after a couple of days I've managed to get a working routine where I'm comfortable. The new hand pump has a much more efficient action and the valves are upgraded as well.

This is where the greed comes in as I'm now pumping to 7.5in and going for 8in. I need to pace myself however and will probably stay disciplined in the pump at 7.5 for a few weeks.

Never kegel in the pump, reverse or otherwise. Ever. It will lead to injury.

Hopefully some useful info there.

Originally posted by Rich Seth View Post

Never kegel in the pump, reverse or otherwise. Ever. It will lead to injury.

Hopefully some useful info there.
    Good to know!

Comment

Working...
    X