Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte - Optimum Tension?

Hi all

I've seen a lot written about amount of hours needed to get to goals, and combinations with other methods, but with respect to the tension it should be at, I am hearing different things - Some indicate that low tension is enough, others imply that too much tension can have reverse affects and cause it shrink...

Does anyone have any indication as to ideal and optimum tension across usage?e

g: Should your first 100 hours be in low green? When should you be hitting Amber? And red?

Would be great to hear from anyone who has had a good result with the Phallosan Forte...Thanks
    JR1980
    Last edited by JR1980; 06-30-2020, 11:42 AM.

Originally posted by JR1980 View Post
    Hi all

I've seen a lot written about amount of hours needed to get to goals, and combinations with other methods, but with respect to the tension it should be at, I am hearing different things - Some indicate that low tension is enough, others imply that too much tension can have reverse affects and cause it shrink...

Does anyone have any indication as to ideal and optimum tension across usage?e

g: Should your first 100 hours be in low green? When should you be hitting Amber? And red?

Would be great to hear from anyone who has had a good result with the Phallosan Forte...Thanks
    need the same advice, I read somewhere a good schedule from a member, but can’t find it anymore

Comment

I just wrote about tension in another post discussion PF vs PF plus. Here is what I wrote:

I think the effectiveness depends on the gradation with which the tension is increased. The benefit of the PF is the clarity of tension. Staying in the green is counterintuitive, as one would expect best results simply by keeping the maximum tension tolerable. We do not want scar tissue building within smooth muscle - we want gradual thickening - hypertrophy of the penile smooth muscle.

Take hypertension for instance. Vascular smooth muscle keeps us alive, dilating and constricting according to tissue oxygen needs. However, in a hypertensive patient, CONTINUOUS pressure against the arterial wall leads to arterial vascular remodeling. The good news for us is that this hypertrophy is more or less permanent, but that is also the bad news for hypertensive patients. Hey, we gotta look on the bright side!

Single, hyperacute, hypertensive events will not lead to the vascular remodeling --> think squatting or deadlifting; the blood pressure massively spikes, but is transient. No vascular remodeling.

So we want to create CONTINUOUS 'stress' on the penile smooth muscle. It takes a long time to see an increase in size from vascular remodeling, but once the remodeling begins and the secondary messengers are "warmed-up," growth SHOULD speed up - to a point.

All this to say, whether using the plus or PF, the most important thing is maintaining just enough tension to stress the smooth muscle. Too much stress leads to tissue injury, increases scar tissue formation, and is counterproductive in activating vascular remodeling.

Which is why when I sleep, I stay in low green tension on the PF, and on the plus I keep it at a length where I feel a small stretch - the point at which you feel the penis 'pull back.'

The benefit of the plus is that by hanging straight down, the blood flow is uniform, improving penile tissue oxygen perfusion.

I kind of got carried away on that. Not sure if it makes any sense - so take it with a grain of salt !
      Start: 9-June-2020

BPEL 6.3" MSEG 4.3"
      BPFL 4.3" MSFG 3.7"

27-June-2020

BPEL 6.7" MSEG 4.5"
      BPFL 4.5" MSFG 4.1"

Comment

Hey Dylgris,

Thanks for replying.

on the topic of "As you grow the tension will have to be increased to accommodate the increase in length", which you mentioned in another post, are you then always expected to feel a bit of a pull at all times? Since I am only using the PF, not the plus, i should try and aim for some pull at all times?

This is my issue, how do you know it's enough tension but not too much...

My problem is that on the greens, i basically feel nothing now as I went a bit crazy for 10 days and kept it on red. High red, for 8-9 hours. My reasoning as that the Plus is effectively meant to stretch it and I wanted to simulate that on the PF. As such, green now does very little as far as making me feel a stretch...

I'm still a bit confused as to exactly what is right for me but I will try high green/yellow at most and see. i havent seen results yet so I guess i am being a bit eager too.

Comment

Working...
        X