Question for hangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for hangers

So I've been extending for about two months now (almost everyday between 2-6 hours, sometimes taking days off by accident) so I've been a little sloppy with my routine but so far so good, I believe I am getting gains very slowly. But my question here is about hanging. I want to start, but my issue is I will be going to the military in the fall which means 8-10 weeks of basic training and a couple months of school will temporarily stop me from PE. Should I wait until after all this to start because I've read that it may lead to losses if I start and stop?

Originally posted by Xspeedy74 View Post
    So I've been extending for about two months now (almost everyday between 2-6 hours, sometimes taking days off by accident) so I've been a little sloppy with my routine but so far so good, I believe I am getting gains very slowly. But my question here is about hanging. I want to start, but my issue is I will be going to the military in the fall which means 8-10 weeks of basic training and a couple months of school will temporarily stop me from PE. Should I wait until after all this to start because I've read that it may lead to losses if I start and stop?
    Weight hanging done correctly takes time and dedication. If you're going into the military you won't have the time or privacy for PE of any type. Trust me I've been through boot camp and did a four year stint in the US Navy.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

When my gains from extending stopped for about a month and a half, that was when I decided to start hanging. If I was still gaining any amount I wouldn't even have thought about hanging.
      Start: 1/29/20 BPEL: 6.3 EG: 4.5
      Current:
      BPEL: 6.75 EG: 4.75
      Girth Milestone:
      MEG:5

Comment

Working...
      X