Converting grams to centimetres + program for using generic extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting grams to centimetres + program for using generic extender

Hi there guys! I have a generic penis extender. I'm developing a program to follow, since no instructions came with the product. I've found a Startup program, created by company for its own product. The levels of traction they suggest you to apply are measured in grams/oz (as shown in the attached image). The extender from this company has marks on it that give you a reference for how much traction, in grams, you are applying on your penis as you increase the length of the extender, but my generic extender doesn't have any reference marks. I can only measure the extention in centimetres, using a ruler.

So, 1 cm in length is equivalent to how many grams of traction, in this context?

I've already tried to Google it but wasn't able to find an answer, only converters for cubic centimetres. Any help would be really appreciated!

Further, I'm already thinking about what to do after the Startup program, which will take 6 weeks in total. They say in the program that after it you will be confident to increase the level of traction on your own, and nothing more. But I would like to have more precise references if possible. What would be the best way to continue using it? How many hours per day, and how much traction would be suggested, in relation to the current penis size as it grows?

Thanks a ton!
    Attached Files

Grams are a measure of weight; centimeters are a measure of distance( length) You cannot convert one to the other.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I understand, thank you. So, any suggestion on how to deal with this situation?

Comment

Measure the tension marking on a kitchen scale.
        put the extender on the scale and put the scale to zero.
        Then compress the springs on the scale and write down the grams

Comment

This is an alternative way

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-no-marks.html

Comment

Just did your suggestion. When I placed 600 grams (a cup + water, weighted on the kitchen scale beforehand) on the springs of the extender, they were compressed to the maximum, they could go no further. I'm really not sure if I understood what you explained. I'm sorry for being slow here, but I would really appreciate if you could be more descriptive. I also saw the other post you've linked, and I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right. If you don't wish to explain (or even show it, maybe through pictures) further, I understand completely. Thanks for the help

Comment

Just push the springs on the kitchen scale and observe how many grams it says on the different tension markings of the springs.

Comment

I think that the springs are being more resistant than expected, or they are simply too short. When I pressed the spring of the extender (which is being placed with its base on the scale, and with the springs pointing up) with the tip of my finger, the maximum that the springs goes is 600 grams. Any further than that is the weight of my hand that is increasing the weight shown on the screen of the scale. Also, I can't get to the 1500 grams, for instance, that the program suggests, it would be only the weight of my hand pressing the extender down on the scale. It could also be that the extender I have is designed differently from the average. God, I wish there were pictures just to make sure that I'm not simply being dumb here (which probably is the case)
                CSignorini
                Last edited by CSignorini; 07-08-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

From what you say it seems you are doing it correctly.
                  Are you pressing BOTH of the springs at the same time?

Comment

So, if I try to press both at the same time, they don't even move, even if I place a 600 gram cup of water, weighted beforehand, over them. If I put the same cup of water over a single spring, it is compressed to its maximum capacity.

Comment

It seems that this extender is shitty and the springs are just jamming.
                      Go for the Penimaster extender. Its the best out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X