Bathmate and Phallosan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate and Phallosan

Question when I use the phallosan it seems to constrict on the penis and I was thinking that it might reduce girth gains in bathmate. How long should I wait after using bathmate to go into phallosan?

Also is the phallosan plus that much better? Just looks like a regular extender with the vaccum attachment. Couldn't I just get a cheap extender on ebay and rig it with the phallosan instead of paying the 100 bucks plus shipping?
    start:
    BPEL 6-6.25
    MSEG 4.75

Current:
    BPEL 6.75
    MSEG 4.75

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5
    MSEG 6

Originally posted by Negev in Heaven View Post
    Question when I use the phallosan it seems to constrict on the penis and I was thinking that it might reduce girth gains in bathmate. How long should I wait after using bathmate to go into phallosan?

Also is the phallosan plus that much better? Just looks like a regular extender with the vaccum attachment. Couldn't I just get a cheap extender on ebay and rig it with the phallosan instead of paying the 100 bucks plus shipping?
    Always use pump after a using phallosan to avoid creating scar tissue. Combining an extender with bathmate wont reduce girth gains, more likely to boost the girth gains

Comment

Okay, thank you for the response!
      start:
      BPEL 6-6.25
      MSEG 4.75

Current:
      BPEL 6.75
      MSEG 4.75

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5
      MSEG 6

Comment