Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clamping, how long does the expansion stays after a session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping, how long does the expansion stays after a session?

While clamping you'd get a good amount of expansion, some hours later you'd still have some expansion left but not as much as while clamping.
    I clamped 2 days ago and I measured +0.1" in midshaft today.
    So, could that be the temporary expansion you get from clamping lasting two days?

I've just clamped 3 times, I don't think that I've gained 0.1" by that.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Hi Gyrta, I have a theory about clamping and it's temporary effects..
    I think that when I clamp and go through my regular clamping routine and etc, that it gives great temporary expansion for a few days. Guillotine01a and I have discussed what my potential girth was before I took my decon break and measured 3-4 days after I finished my last routine before it, saying that I could have very well been at 5.3" EG and it shrunk down to the 5.1-5.2 that it was at the day that I measured.
    So to answer your question, the temporary effects of clamping are short term, and how long they last for exactly is beyond me, but I would have to say that it lasts for about 1-2 weeks. But that is a rough guess.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Is there a way to make temporary clamping gains permanent? I've been clamping for about a month and have seen gains. I do 4on, 1off. I stretch in the morning and clamp at night. I do 10 mins clamping, then jelq immediately afterwards for 5-10 mins. Then repeat this cycle two more times with no rest. Total of 30 mins clamping with 15-30 jelqing. I like this program. The jelq session is amazing.

My flacid gains are great and haven't gone away, but it's not translating into erect gains. Yes, I look big in the locker room shower, but i really don't care about that. I want the erect gains for the bedroom.

Also, since I am new to clamping, I wanted to ask the clamping vets if this program was ok.

Please advise on how to make gains permanent and if this program is safe. I haven't gotten any red spots or had any pain. I almost think I am not working hard enough, which is a dumb thought, but still one I have considered.

FYI: I have 5 months of PE conditioning.

MD
      Mc Dong

Comment

Originally posted by Mc Dong View Post
        Is there a way to make temporary clamping gains permanent? I've been clamping for about a month and have seen gains. I do 4on, 1off. I stretch in the morning and clamp at night. I do 10 mins clamping, then jelq immediately afterwards for 5-10 mins. Then repeat this cycle two more times with no rest. Total of 30 mins clamping with 15-30 jelqing. I like this program. The jelq session is amazing.

My flacid gains are great and haven't gone away, but it's not translating into erect gains. Yes, I look big in the locker room shower, but i really don't care about that. I want the erect gains for the bedroom.

Also, since I am new to clamping, I wanted to ask the clamping vets if this program was ok.

Please advise on how to make gains permanent and if this program is safe. I haven't gotten any red spots or had any pain. I almost think I am not working hard enough, which is a dumb thought, but still one I have considered.

FYI: I have 5 months of PE conditioning.

MD
        Sorry, I just re-read the thread and realized my comments aren't on topic. My bad.

MD
        Mc Dong

Comment

I wish I could answer that. I get measurement anxiety so, I don't measure often. I doubt it's a gain but, I'm sure the expansion could last that long. I'm betting it could be helped my a few other factors as well, such as fluid intake, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X