X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Stretching Question

Hey, new around here, so a brief intro.
    Annoyingly long post coming up.
    Been ball stretching for over a year now with quite significant results, but never had any discussions with other stretchers about it before and I have a few questions. Currently at four pounds of steel every day with the exception of nine hours Monday-Friday or whenever I have to run errands. I actually started with the balls and then decided if I was doing that, not doing PE would be silly, so I used a Phallosan as much as humanly possible for eight months before hitting a plateau and switching to an extender.

So I just added another eight ounces and it seems each time I go up in weight I have a few days of my balls trying to pull up tight which is annoying. Is this a common issue with increasing the weight?

I have the Chain Gang two piece ring weights in 36mm diameter. Currently one 30mmx38ID, one 20mmx36ID, and one 15mmx36 ID. I have another 15mm that I will add in a few months for approximately 4.5Lb before getting another 30mm ring. I have one 60mm donut weight that I had wanted to use previously, but I ran into the problem of having to remove it whenever my balls got into the mood to retract because it was painful. Also, the taller weights are much more difficult to put on as opposed to the shorter, fatter, heavier ring I use now. However, my current stack is taller than the donut weight I previously tried to use (significantly heavier too) and I have no pain when they try to retract.
    Do they ever stop trying to do this? Does this reflex diminish over time?

For those that have been stretching for many years, how much weight did you stop at?
    Really a question of when does adding more weight become redundant.
    The guide I used suggests around 40oz is perfect but I'm already beyond that and I enjoy the feeling of more and more weight banging around down there and it seems to increase the speed of the process.

I am up to 2 1/2 lbs, so I have a ways to go before catching up to you. I think your nuts reaction to the newer added weight is simply the fact that it's new. I can wear 2 lbs all day and it is chafing that causes me my biggest headache. However, just adding 8 ozs can be felt. While I am not doing jumping jacks at 2 lbs, I don't have to be overly careful, but just that extra 8 ozs seems to magnify everything. I want my normal flaccid hang regarding my nuts to hang a little below the tip of my normal size flaccid penis. Being a grower, not a shower, my flaccid is a decent size, so if my nuts are hanging below it, that works for me. Never heard about 40 ozs being an average perfect weight, but maybe I will make that my goal. All I need is eight more ounces. My other problem is as I force more weights on my sack for the added weight, it increases the chances of my damn right nut somehow slipping under.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

So many guys here don't hesitate to stretch, pull, vacuum, jelq their penis and think that is great. Talk about increasing your sack hang and they start scratching their heads wondering why do that. I wish I could post two pictures here, one of my normal sack hang prior to getting into stretching them, and after. I seriously doubt many guys would think my original sack hang looks better. Again, to each his own, no one is right and the next one wrong when it comes to this stuff - as long as you do it safely.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        So many guys here don't hesitate to stretch, pull, vacuum, jelq their penis and think that is great. Talk about increasing your sack hang and they start scratching their heads wondering why do that. I wish I could post two pictures here, one of my normal sack hang prior to getting into stretching them, and after. I seriously doubt many guys would think my original sack hang looks better. Again, to each his own, no one is right and the next one wrong when it comes to this stuff - as long as you do it safely.
        Very true, either you appreciate the aesthetics of a mighty-looking set of low hangers or you don't. Its a matter of taste and I can appreciate that. I personally love the way they look bulging at the top of my pantleg when relaxed and very much enjoy them swinging between my legs unweighted when I walk. Plus the extra scrotal mass makes your bulge bigger in general. I generally go up 8oz every two to three months without fail and it takes about a week for my body to get used to it with the first couple days being particularly annoying. I recently picked up a sun tea jar kit to attempt building a larger set of testicles and add a weapon to my scrotal stretching arsenal. Some people say you absolutely cannot increase the size of your balls while other people are adamant that they have done it and that it is quite possible. The same disagreement exists with building girth from pumping, so I plan to add a couple hours of pumping each day at a max of 5hg to see if I can build girth and testicle size over the next year.

Part of the problem with most ball weights is that sizes are 5mm ID apart which is too dramatic of a change. I get my weights from thechaingang.com and theirs go up by only 2mm ID. If your balls are slipping through then you might need to go down a size which is a common problem as people stretch lower and lower with progressively more weight--they have to go down a size on the bottom weight on the stack. Here is my primary guide I used to build my regimen:
        https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-...er-to-advanced
        It is very informative and reading this was what convinced me to start stretching in the first place and re-ignited my attempts at PE, but in earnest this time. There's alot of other great information out there though so anybody interested should keep reading up on it.
        Oh, and I always make sure to keep the skin moist and slick with Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter four or five times a day to help it stretch and not get irritated. Use it on my penis as well to help the skin remain pliable.
        goodbytes
        Last edited by goodbytes; 07-26-2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I have been using Gold Bond Ultimate moisturizer, is cocoa butter significantly better. Do you know why it is better if it is? I put on a leather ball stretcher strap, then put my first weight on top of that. The leather stretcher can be a bear to get on, and it squeezes pretty good - and still my right nut tries slipping under it. I have no idea how I could put something on that was tighter.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

That lotion already does contain Shea Butter but I like balms better--thicker and take much longer to dry out. I also use petroleum jelly with cocoa butter if I want something that lubricates better. My issue with lotions is: one, they're too thin and dry out quickly, and two, they always insist on having an irritating, offputting fragrance.
            Its my understanding that Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter penetrate very well and are quite dense and fatty, remaining on and in the skin reliably, and act as an anti-inflammatory that will ideally prevent stretch marks as your scrotum stretches.
            This is what was recommended and I find it works pretty well to keep my skin from drying and flaking, I only had that issue once starting out after I neglected to use it while on a camping trip. It has a very light vanilla fragrance that dissipates quickly and is not distracting to the nostrils.
            https://www.amazon.com/Palmers-Shea-...5804062&sr=8-4

You use a leather strap and then a steel weight? What does that do for you? Is that to stretch the scrotum to make it easier to put weights on? If its to hold the scrotum in a stretched state, you don't have to use it, the steel weights alone providing traction force are adequate. Stretching with leather straps or plastic rings are not believed to have the permanent effect that steel weights do.
            I used to have to warm the scrotum with a heating pad to get it to relax so I could apply my taller weight which was still very difficult to accomplish even when fully slack. I simply eliminated that problem by using a weight that was much shorter but considerably thicker. I use these:
            https://www.thechaingang.com/round-2...er-weight.html
            The biggest one is only 3cm tall so I can put it on even if my scrotum isn't anywhere near relaxed. You could consider a 30mm tall weight if you're already at 2.5lbs, much easier to put on than the taller donut weights.
            goodbytes
            Last edited by goodbytes; 07-26-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I use two hinged steel weights that I originally purchased as cock and ball rings. Their inner diameters are too big for hanging on my sack, so I use the leather ball stretcher first and then put them around it. That makes them stay in place. The stretcher is only 1" wide, so it isn't stretching anything.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just ordered some Palmers. I got the lotion.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Interesting. So the weights are pressing down on the strap, which is in turn pressing against the top of your testes. Sounds rather uncomfortable, but I suppose you've gotten used to it.
                  That Palmer's shea butter is good stuff, hope you you like it better.

Comment

Originally posted by goodbytes View Post
                    Interesting. So the weights are pressing down on the strap, which is in turn pressing against the top of your testes.
                    Unfortunately I don't see any other way of doing this. All my weights are either hinged or rings that come apart when I remove its screw. No way I can slide my nuts through a solid ring. Problem with chaingang is that even though they take shit back, it costs too much to do that more than once. Bought a hinged ring for my nuts and the first one was too large, my second try too small. The positive thing is that my hinged cock rings don't pinch my sack skin as they aren't tight. I have to use the leather one to hold my shit together and keep the rings from sliding off. Would definitely be more comfortable if I had a ring that fit like my leather. Steel on skin is less abrasive than the leather is. I actually wrap a thin cloth material around the leather to make it more comfortable. "Man gotta do what a man gotta do"!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

What I do now is when I get up in the morning I put the leather on, and then both hinged weights (24 ozs total). As soon as those start stretching my shit I put on one of my metal rings, but I don't force it. That adds another 8 ozs. Later in the day, after all three of those do their thing and there is enough room to put my other ring on without forcing, I do that. Later in the evening I take off the two rings and just leave on the hinged ones. Take everything off when I go to bed. Yesterday I had enough room to actually add another ring, but I don't have any more. I have learned that forcing shit on is the number one reason my right nut slips under the leather. Now I let my sack determine when I add stuff. You doing four pounds is pretty awesome. I wear mine in public, but it is difficult sitting and trying to be nonchalant as I pull my nuts out front so I don't sit on them.

For years guys have been requesting a ball stretching forum, but so far no luck. I have no idea what is involved in starting something like that. Probably not a huge number of guys would even be interested.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yeah, it was a real pain figuring out what the right size was, had to send the first ring back three times flat-rate before I got it perfect which means six bucks each time plus a trip to the post office. But once I knew which size was right I never had to bother with it again. If you remember what the size is in-between those you could get a cheaper ring in that diameter and just use it at the bottom of the stack.

Comment

Over the years I have had great success in enlarging my CS. So much so that it is the main reason I keep having chafing issues. Even when I am flaccid my CS protrudes and is rather firm. Erect it is almost as hard as my CCs. That results in a lot of rubbing. The price we pay for greatness......................................!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

So you guys pretty much wear your weights all day every day?

Comment

Can't really wear them out, like for grocery shopping or to work and such, unless its one of the rare occasions I'm just dropping off mail or going to a drive through.
                              But every second I'm at home I have the weights on, yes. If you work at home or something like that it would be a more idea situation and it would work faster. This is something that takes years and years though, gaining maybe an inch of hang a year under ideal circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X