Swollen Foreskin from Penis Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollen Foreskin from Penis Pump

So I have been pumping my penis now for a little over a month. It's been an on and off thing because I keep getting bruises on my shaft. Well my penis healed again, so today I decided to pump my penis with a condom on. I figured it would help prevent the bruising, acting as a protective barrier to my sensitive skin.

Well it worked! No bruises! But now my penis looks ridiculous. I pumped twice, eight minutes a piece. The shape of my head is different, my foreskin is swollen, and my penis skin feels thick. Is this normal?

My penis is definitely the thickest it has ever been, but it also looks.. eh, not so good. When I pump without a condom on, I don't get much of a girth gain at all... mostly just bruising.

I am seeking long term girth gains. Should I continue to pump with a condom on (maybe just not as long) or go back to pumping raw? The girth gain was impressive, but I didn't like the way my penis looked and felt.

Be careful mate i ended up in the hospital when that "swollen skin" would not retract..
    You can still get it back over atm?
    The minute you can't make sure you stop.
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

You are pumping too hard for too long. Reduce time and or pressure. And build up to it.

I've had one case of swollen foreskin when I first started pumping for 25 minutes. It has since never happened and that same suction level. You will condition yourself in time.
      1 inch at a time
      GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
      Progress Log

Comment

No gauge to indicate VACUUM level ?

Maybe you could connect one in line to the cylinder, or shop around for one equipped.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Rule of thumb to avoid the “doughnut effect” is to keep the vacuum level under 5 hg and time under vacuum under 20 minutes and even then, you foreskin can get a bit swollen for an hour or so.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Its so weird tho because when I pump without a condom on, I can pump longer and the only thing that happens is my dick turns purple. Should I start wearing the condom when I pump?

Comment

Purple? Umm that's not good. Sounds like a circulation issue. How long have you been pumping?
              1 inch at a time
              Progress Log

Comment

Roughly a month. Once I take it out, it starts to regain its color. It wasn't as bad when I had the condom on. BTW I am using the HYDROMAX 7. I am not sure what its max pressure is, but I try to max it out.
                wowjustdoit
                Last edited by wowjustdoit; 07-31-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Without a vacuum gauge, you should pump up until you feel slight discomfort and then back of slightly.

I have pumped for up to an hour at 5 hg or below and never experienced a purple dick.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I pump the Bathmate up to as high as it'll go. I don't feel any discomfort and I am not really getting results. I believe I am doing everything correct. I am about 80% hard in the tube. I haven't been able to get up to 100%... I think I need a woman present for that!

Comment

I took off the comfort ring and now I am seeing some results from the pump. I am not sure how to feel about it.. My dick kinda looks weird.

Comment

Originally posted by wowjustdoit View Post
                        I pump the Bathmate up to as high as it'll go. I don't feel any discomfort and I am not really getting results. I believe I am doing everything correct. I am about 80% hard in the tube. I haven't been able to get up to 100%... I think I need a woman present for that!
                        You don't have to pump at full strength all the time.
                        That can take practice to get to 100% erection without much external stimulation. It is part of the training too.
                        1 inch at a time
                        Progress Log

Comment

Okay. I'll try pumping at a lower level... Should I stay in it longer? Say... 10 minutes instead of 5 since I will not be putting as much pressure on my penis?

Also, how long until I start seeing girth gains after a pump? My dick definitely feels a little different afterwards, but I am not experiencing "pumped up girth gains".

Comment

You are way to eager for gains and it doesn’t work like that to increase the pressure to max and make your dick explode in size. First of all pumping by itself may not give you any permanent gains and definitely combine it with at least stretching and helping In between sets.

You are getting lots of edema and purple is not what you want to see.

I had bathmate X30 for the past 3 years and bought Paloqueth electric penis pump with masturbating sleeve (included) for less than $40 from amazon. I prefer this over bathmate by far. The sleeve inside the pump is perfect (I run hot water inside sleeve and then add lube it penis and enter the sleeve attached to the pump fully erect)and scrotum area is completely comfortable and my balls are always hanging even after 30 min Sessions (3*10 min). I am 6.5 in bpel and reach to 7 5/8 In in the pump and it is great for pulse pumping And I come out of the pump almost no edema.
                            Started 7/15/2017
                            Starting Stats:
                            BPEL 14 cm
                            TEG 10.4
                            MEG 11.4
                            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                            BPEL 17 CM
                            TEG 11.7
                            MEG 12.7 CM
                            BEG 13.7

Comment

What kind of stretching do you recommend I do? I am eager for some girth gains!

Comment

Working...
                              X