Air Pump Routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Pump Routines

So, I’ve done a lot of reading and sorting through old posts, but haven’t found a thread that is quite catered to this topic. While there are a lot of articles and threads about basic pumping do’s and don’ts, there aren’t any threads that give numbers regarding pressure. Just threads that give advice about when to bump up the pressure, when to take a break, what to do before and after. Also, I’d like to avoid this thread becoming a discussion about what equipment to use or suggest. I’m wanting to use this thread for users to post their air pump routines so that we can compare notes, give/get feedback, see what has been more successful or unsuccessful for everyone. In order to do that, I’d like to get the different routines you have used, either in the past or present and let us know how that has worked out, or why you think it didn’t work. Please avoid saying things like “I just increase the pressure until I feel ___”. In order for a routine to work, consistency is the key, and other users can’t feel how you feel, so those kinds of explanations won’t get anyone far. Explain what Hg you pump to, how long do you hold that pressure, when do you increase that pressure and what do you increase it to? How long does your member stay engorged after pumping? I’ll go ahead and post my routine here so you can have an example of what I’m looking for, but also so that I can get some overall feedback. But please don’t just criticize, post your routine as well.
    I do roughly an hour long, two-part routine. I’m using an electric pump (DP-4000) and have taken a slightly different approach in order to create a pulse pumping routine. For the first part of the routine, I loosen the connector on my cylinder. This is actually so that it won’t be able to hold a perfect seal and slowly, but steadily, releases pressure throughout the routine. I loosen it and time it so that every 5 seconds, the pump will need to correct the pressure in the cylinder. My pump automatically corrects itself anytime it gets outside of a +/- of 1. So if I have the pressure set to 5, it will auto correct the pressure if it gets above 5.5 or below 4.5. I’m sure with a manual hand pump doing this on your own would be excruciating. By doing this though, I’m constantly cycling fresh blood into the penis and creating a really nice pulse pumping sensation. For this portion of my routine it goes as follows:
    Hg
    Time (sec)
    Throughout this first routine, it is constantly cycling every 5 seconds and slowly increasing. I have found that doing this during the first portion of my routine leaves me in a nice relaxed and engorged state without causing and edema. After this, I take a short break, less than 3 minutes, spend some time jelqing and relube for the last portion. During the second part of the routine, I tighten the connection on the cylinder so that I can get a complete seal and the pressure holds. The second portion is as follows:
    Hg
    Time (sec)
    I typically see my results for about an hour and a half to two hours. I also feel relaxed and stretched for a few hours after that.
    bambamm89
    Last edited by bambamm89; 08-08-2020, 02:50 PM.

May not be what you are looking for but I used a manual air pump for five years using the following routine(s.)

I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg, six days a week and once a week I would pump for 45 minutes at 4 hg. After two years, I started including pulse pumping During some of my 20 minute sessions - 180 seconds at 5 hg followed by 30 seconds at 3 hg and repeating the cycle for the full 20 minutes. After 5 years, I had gained over one inch in girth. In the beginning, I would have to adjust the vacuum Periodically to maintain the intended level of vacuum; however, after about nine months, my dick reached full engorgement after five minutes and only slight adjustments were needed to maintain proper vacuum levels.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

That's good. Now when you did your 5Hg sessions, did you just go straight to 5Hg and hold it or did you gradually build up to 5 within a certain amount of time?

Comment

Originally posted by bambamm89 View Post
        So, I’ve done a lot of reading and sorting through old posts, but haven’t found a thread that is quite catered to this topic. While there are a lot of articles and threads about basic pumping do’s and don’ts, there aren’t any threads that give numbers regarding pressure. Just threads that give advice about when to bump up the pressure, when to take a break, what to do before and after. Also, I’d like to avoid this thread becoming a discussion about what equipment to use or suggest. I’m wanting to use this thread for users to post their air pump routines so that we can compare notes, give/get feedback, see what has been more successful or unsuccessful for everyone. In order to do that, I’d like to get the different routines you have used, either in the past or present and let us know how that has worked out, or why you think it didn’t work. Please avoid saying things like “I just increase the pressure until I feel ___”. In order for a routine to work, consistency is the key, and other users can’t feel how you feel, so those kinds of explanations won’t get anyone far. Explain what Hg you pump to, how long do you hold that pressure, when do you increase that pressure and what do you increase it to? How long does your member stay engorged after pumping? I’ll go ahead and post my routine here so you can have an example of what I’m looking for, but also so that I can get some overall feedback. But please don’t just criticize, post your routine as well.
        I do roughly an hour long, two-part routine. I’m using an electric pump (DP-4000) and have taken a slightly different approach in order to create a pulse pumping routine. For the first part of the routine, I loosen the connector on my cylinder. This is actually so that it won’t be able to hold a perfect seal and slowly, but steadily, releases pressure throughout the routine. I loosen it and time it so that every 5 seconds, the pump will need to correct the pressure in the cylinder. My pump automatically corrects itself anytime it gets outside of a +/- of 1. So if I have the pressure set to 5, it will auto correct the pressure if it gets above 5.5 or below 4.5. I’m sure with a manual hand pump doing this on your own would be excruciating. By doing this though, I’m constantly cycling fresh blood into the penis and creating a really nice pulse pumping sensation. For this portion of my routine it goes as follows:
        Hg
        Time (sec)
        Throughout this first routine, it is constantly cycling every 5 seconds and slowly increasing. I have found that doing this during the first portion of my routine leaves me in a nice relaxed and engorged state without causing and edema. After this, I take a short break, less than 3 minutes, spend some time jelqing and relube for the last portion. During the second part of the routine, I tighten the connection on the cylinder so that I can get a complete seal and the pressure holds. The second portion is as follows:
        Hg
        Time (sec)
        I typically see my results for about an hour and a half to two hours. I also feel relaxed and stretched for a few hours after that.
        Hey Bambamm89
        Those programs you're doing reminded me of the ones I'm using with my DP4000 from CTC. Then I read your post and realized you and I are both using a DP4000.
        I pumped without any real results except for some blotching, discoloration and blisters from Bathmates. I went through 4 of them. I bought my last BM a few weeks before finally deciding on purchasing the DP4000. It cycles like what you are showing...but without having to pay attention. It's a great little programmable digital pump.
        I'm well conditioned from 7 years of PE including lots of clamping. I really want to get at least 6 inches of girth. After using my new pump for only 7 weeks, I'm finishing uniformly thick (this morning over 6.5 inches) and without any issues. I was backing the larger cylinder I have this week and ordered the next two larger sizes.
        I'm writing because you seem to be serious about pumping. I was fed up with my Bathmate and was about to go out and buy a manual air pump when I noticed a post here at PEGym about the DP4000. I researched all I could about it. It sounded safe and what I wanted...pulse pumping by cycling through a program like yours. I called CTC and spoke with Chris. He's been very helpful to me, but his help before my purchase is why I decided to make the plunge into digital pumping. I am not sorry. I really wish I could have been using this pump for the past 6 or 7 years. I started the DP4000 users thread...trying to share my experience in case it might be of help. You can PM me as well. I'd love to learn together. I'm convinced I can quickly get the increased girth I'm looking forward. Let's learn together. I think we have the best pump available.
        getinbig
        Member of the Month March 2015
        Last edited by getinbig; 08-08-2020, 04:29 PM.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

That's good. Now when you did your 5Hg sessions, did you just go straight to 5Hg and hold it or did you gradually build up to 5 within a certain amount of time?
          i normally start out at 6 or 7 hg and wait for my dick to make its way up the cylinder until it reaches the mark at which it eventually reaches at 5 hg. I usually have to add a pump or two to urge it up to the mark. Over the years, however, I have had to move the mark up about 3/4”.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
            Hey Bambamm89
            Those programs you're doing reminded me of the ones I'm using with my DP4000 from CTC. Then I read your post and realized you and I are both using a DP4000.
            I pumped without any real results except for some blotching, discoloration and blisters from Bathmates. I went through 4 of them. I bought my last BM a few weeks before finally deciding on purchasing the DP4000. It cycles like what you are showing...but without having to pay attention. It's a great little programmable digital pump.
            I'm well conditioned from 7 years of PE including lots of clamping. I really want to get at least 6 inches of girth. After using my new pump for only 7 weeks, I'm finishing uniformly thick (this morning over 6.5 inches) and without any issues. I was backing the larger cylinder I have this week and ordered the next two larger sizes.
            I'm writing because you seem to be serious about pumping. I was fed up with my Bathmate and was about to go out and buy a manual air pump when I noticed a post here at PEGym about the DP4000. I researched all I could about it. It sounded safe and what I wanted...pulse pumping by cycling through a program like yours. I called CTC and spoke with Chris. He's been very helpful to me, but his help before my purchase is why I decided to make the plunge into digital pumping. I am not sorry. I really wish I could have been using this pump for the past 6 or 7 years. I started the DP4000 users thread...trying to share my experience in case it might be of help. You can PM me as well. I'd love to learn together. I'm convinced I can quickly get the increased girth I'm looking forward. Let's learn together. I think we have the best pump available.
            Post your different programs and routines with the DP-4000 here. I'd like to get as many routines as I can in one thread so everyone can kind of compare notes together.

Comment

@Bambamm89
              Here are two programs

Pump #1
              5.5 Hg - 5 sec
              4.2 Hg - 3 sec
              3.5 Hg - 4 sec
              2.8 Hg - 3 sec
              5.0 Hg - 4 sec
              6.0 Hg - 1 sec
              3.6 Hg - 3 sec
              2.9 Hg - 5 sec
              4.5 Hg - 4 sec
              3.4 Hg - 5 sec

Pump #2 Vacuum is increased 1Hg per step, but duration remains unchanged
              6.5 - 5
              5.2 - 3
              4.5 - 4
              3.8 - 5
              6.0 - 4
              7.0 - 1
              4.6 - 3
              3.9 - 5
              5.5 - 4
              4.4 - 5
              getinbig
              Member of the Month March 2015
              Last edited by getinbig; 08-08-2020, 08:20 PM.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

@Bambamm89

I'm now using Program Pump #3 which is the same as the others except for an increase of 1Hg of vacuum at each step with same duration.

Pump #3
                7.5 - 5
                6.2 - 3
                5.5 - 4
                4.8 - 5
                7.0 - 4
                8.0 - 1
                5.6 - 3
                4.9 - 5
                6.5 - 4
                5.4 - 5

My routine is to pump with this program beginning with my smaller cylinder for 15-20 minutes. when I'm packing the tube , I switch to the larger tube and pump for about an hour. My typical sessions are an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half. I finish uniformly thick. This morning I had difficulty getting out of my tube because of a little fluid buildup just below my glans. That thickness (about 6.5 inches) lasted for about a half an hour. Six inches lasted for another hour, but my flaccid was still above 5 inches throughout most the day.
                I've ordered the next larger tube from Chris at CTC. It's 2 3/8 and that should take be what I'm switching to for the last 15 or 20 minutes of each session. I've made amazing progress in terms of being able to pack these tubes. I love that I'm not having any issues with discoloration or coming out misshapen. The only thing I'm experiencing is a little sack of fluid on the underside of my glans that almost completely subsides between sessions.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

@Bambamm89

I'm now using Program Pump #3 which is the same as the others except for an increase of 1Hg of vacuum at each step with same duration.

Pump #3
                  7.5 - 5
                  6.2 - 3
                  5.5 - 4
                  4.8 - 5
                  7.0 - 4
                  8.0 - 1
                  5.6 - 3
                  4.9 - 5
                  6.5 - 4
                  5.4 - 5

My routine is to pump with this program beginning with my smaller cylinder for 15-20 minutes. when I'm packing the tube , I switch to the larger tube and pump for about an hour. My typical sessions are an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half. I finish uniformly thick. This morning I had difficulty getting out of my tube because of a little fluid buildup just below my glans. That thickness (about 6.5 inches) lasted for about a half an hour. Six inches lasted for another hour, but my flaccid was still above 5 inches throughout most the day.
                  I've ordered the next larger tube from Chris at CTC. It's 2 3/8 and that should take be what I'm switching to for the last 15 or 20 minutes of each session. I've made amazing progress in terms of being able to pack these tubes. I love that I'm not having any issues with discoloration or coming out misshapen. The only thing I'm experiencing is a little sack of fluid on the underside of my glans that almost completely subsides between sessions.
                  I remember using the stock program that came with the pump. For me those really rapid and quick changes didn't give me the same feeling of being stretched and full. I tried using the settings alone to make a pulse pumping routine, but in the end my penis just didn't respond to really quick changes as well as when I let the levels change gradually. Thanks for posting your routine. If you create a more custom routine in the future, make sure to share that one as well.

Comment

I remember using the stock program that came with the pump. For me those really rapid and quick changes didn't give me the same feeling of being stretched and full. I tried using the settings alone to make a pulse pumping routine, but in the end my penis just didn't respond to really quick changes as well as when I let the levels change gradually. Thanks for posting your routine. If you create a more custom routine in the future, make sure to share that one as well.
                    I'm going to load your program to my DP4000. I'll let you know how that goes. I've spoken with Chris about some programs aimed at length as well. I'll be posting them on the DP4000 users thread if I start using them.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Let me know how the #3 program goes.
                      Still running the preloaded one.
                      At 1hr, still feeling it well.
                      I can probably up it some and enjoy it also.
                      Brought the DP4000 with me on the road this time.
                      Getting in good AM and PM sessions at 1hr a piece.
                      Tonight came out of the cylinder very fat.
                      Loving it!

Comment

I am packing both my cylinders now pretty quickly. I think I’m ready to stop with the smaller one. I packed that within a minute or two of turning on the pump. Wonderful problem! I really need my larger cylinders now. Hoping they arrive this week.
                        Great work richardwad! It sounds like you and I are both cranking these sessions morning and evening. I’m not sure I am even going to use my smaller cylinder tonight. I may just begin with the larger.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I did not use that new program from Bambamm89 after talking with Chris at CTC. Because I’m doing these longer programs I don’t want to run the risk of not having good circulation. I’m staying with the program I’ve been using for now. It’s working great and I think I making wonderful progress.
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Sounds like good advice.
                            The ability to overdo is there.
                            I hope to get the program loaded this weekend, but it seems distraction seems to get in the way.
                            Want to build your program #2.

Comment

I did not use that new program from Bambamm89 after talking with Chris at CTC. Because I’m doing these longer programs I don’t want to run the risk of not having good circulation. I’m staying with the program I’ve been using for now. It’s working great and I think I making wonderful progress.
                              Are you referring to the first part of the program or the second?

Comment

Working...
                              X