Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide on an extender?

Hey all,

I own a bathmate which I used quite a lot several years ago. I regrettably never tracked any gains but I felt like it made a small difference. The main issue I had was that it was best used in the bath and I didn’t bath every day so I wasn’t sure I’d ruin any gains by not using it regularly enough.

I recently started looking at extenders. I bought the Male Edge green extender and I didn’t get on with it. I found it uncomfortable and the strap kept slipping off (I’m uncircumcised) unless I pulled it so tight that I cut off all blood circulation. I’ve been looking at the QuickExtender Pro as a popular option at a reasonable price. It looks more comfortable but I’m worried I might still have the same issue as it’s a similar system. The other option seems to be devices like the Phallosan Forte which works in a different way so I don’t think I’ll have the same issue, however, it’s much more expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You might want to consider the VacExtender, a vacuum based extender. It is of good quality and reasonably priced. However you need to be careful when mounting it in order to avoid bruising and possible blisters. I have gotten good results with the VacExtender mod kit on my X4
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I enjoyed the quick extender pro and it played a critical role in achieving the gains that I have gotten. I do know several people who are uncircumcised have used the extender with success. I can't vouch for vacuum extenders but I do know that discomfort and slight pain come with extending, it's just the nature of the beast. However, there are several threads here that offer comfort tips and techniques that should help. I have even found a way to prevent it from slipping at all. One con to the phallosan that I've heard over the years is that you end up having to buy a lot of replacement parts because the suction bell will tear or some other piece gets worn out so you end up investing more money into the device than planned.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Expendable items; just like you have to replace windshield wipers, oil filters, oil, on a motor vehicle. Some extenders will have expendable items that wear/puncture/tear/stretch out, etc.

Funny how your body doesn't have expendable parts.

Extender Buying Tips
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X