Phallosan Vacuuim Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Vacuuim Pump

Wondering with Phallosan users, who finds that the vacuum gets lost after a few hundred hours? I had the company replace a pump because I found it was getting weaker after about 200 hours of use. Luckily they did but several hundred hours later it happened again. I have tried with other condoms in the kit and sometimes get a tiny bit better seal (testing if that was the issue rather than the pump) but still finding my glans losing the swell and slipping low into the bell after several hours.

Anyone else finding this? I currently have the small condom on as it is a bit better but also much tighter on the shaft.
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

I know nothing of devices, so let's just bump this question and see if anyone else has input...
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hey Squid, have you ever found a solution for this problem? I'm struggling with the same (although I have this issue since i've received the pump).

Comment

My Phallosan pump has been up for at least 2000 hrs wear-time, and no sign of break down. Bought it four years ago and have been using it on and off, just because life happens to claim my time for other things than PE.
        Still, most PE stuff that I bought holds out well, Phallosan doesn't fail much mechanically other than the occassional tear of a sleeve that I had in the past. But that goes for after market sleeves as well.

Comment

Working...
        X