Power Jelq Device - How to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Jelq Device - How to make

Wanted to share with you guys how to make your own homemade jelq device. Jelqing can get boring and tiring over time but with this homemade device you will be able to jelq more conveniently and effectively as it does not require lube and distributes constant even pressure as you jelq. You will even be able to do more intense jelqs depending on how hard you squeeze the handles. Best of yet, it's super cheap (less than $20), and easy to make! Heck you may already have at least two of the materials sitting around already.

All you need is the following:

1. Jar Lifter
    Annotation 2020-08-30 124133.jpg

2. Duct Tape
    Annotation 2020-08-30 124217.jpg

3. Self-adhesive Foam Pipe Insulation
    Annotation 2020-08-30 124402.jpg

Simply wrap the duct tape around the plastic rods enough so that the foam pipe insulation fits snugly around it and it's not able to slip around. Cut the foam pipe insulation to size so that it fits over the plastic rods and then put it over the duct tape wrap and adhere the two sides together. Easy peasy.

To perform jelqs just get semi erect (~60-70%) and starting at the base of the burrito squeeze the handles together to apply pressure and then slowly pull outwards stopping just before the glans and repeat. I have enough lose skin to where I don't need any lube to do this. If done properly you may notice small bumps form all over the glans due to the blood flow and pressure, your head will really swell with this device!

Here's what the finished product looks like:
    Snapchat-1547810824.jpg
    Snapchat-1653149646.jpg
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 08-30-2020, 12:06 PM.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Wanted to share with you guys how to make your own homemade jelq device. Jelqing can get boring and tiring over time but with this homemade device you will be able to jelq more conveniently and effectively as it does not require lube and distributes constant even pressure as you jelq. You will even be able to do more intense jelqs depending on how hard you squeeze the handles. Best of yet, it's super cheap (less than $20), and easy to make! Heck you may already have at least two of the materials sitting around already.

All you need is the following:

1. Jar Lifter
    [ATTACH]103585[/ATTACH]

2. Duct Tape
    [ATTACH]103586[/ATTACH]

3. Self-adhesive Foam Pipe Insulation
    [ATTACH]103587[/ATTACH]

Simply wrap the duct tape around the plastic rods enough so that the foam pipe insulation fits snugly around it and it's not able to slip around. Cut the foam pipe insulation to size so that it fits over the plastic rods and then put it over the duct tape wrap and adhere the two sides together. Easy peasy.

To perform jelqs just get semi erect (~60-70%) and starting at the base of the burrito squeeze the handles together to apply pressure and then slowly pull outwards stopping just before the glans and repeat. I have enough lose skin to where I don't need any lube to do this. If done properly you may notice small bumps form all over the glans due to the blood flow and pressure, your head will really swell with this device!

Here's what the finished product looks like:
    [ATTACH]103588[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]103589[/ATTACH]
    I really hate to be critical... but that DYI jelq roller is so weak! When I set out to make an effective Jelq Roller I tried all that stuff and it did nothing for me because it was just too weak and flimsy. For a Jelq Roller to be effective it needs to be rigid enough to provide a good amount of squeeze tension. The Rollers need to be firm enough to grip your penis shaft and roll at the same time as you pull with the device. Insulation foam is just too soft and it doesn't provide any grip.

Trust me if you tried my Jelq Roller and did a comparison between the DYI you've made it would be like comparing a tricycle to a 24 speed Tour De France bike!

I recognize everyone wants cheap stuff. Just don't try and convince yourself that cheap DYI stuff will be just as effective as something that has been engineered with design analysis SolidWorks software.

LGH Jelq Roller 1.jpg

LGH Jelq Roller 2.jpg

Jelq Roller 1.jpg
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

This thread is timely for me. I have owned a jelq gym device for 6 years, and I must say that it is a quality product. There are loads of posts of people bashing the jelq gym as an overpriced jar lifter; having used it for years and coming back to it recently i don't agree with that bashing. However I bought a jar lifter to experiment. I use it stock with lube. The weakness of the jelq gym is that it flexes. The canning tong doesn't flex. This can yield a more potent jelq stroke. Im at the point in my life where i want to go down the rat hole of jelq machines for 9 to 10 years. It would be great if we could have a reference of jar lifters and speciality jelq tools with dimensions, price, etc.
      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Okay I agree that there is a huge difference in quality but also a huge difference in price. But still, either device is still better than using hands alone, am I right?

The comparison here seems to be riding a bicycle to driving a regular car to driving a sports car both in price and performance.
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

This home made jelq machine isnt really a novel idea there are myriad threads on this with different ideas of how to enhance and eroticize a jar lifter
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

The jar lifter I bought and modified was unably to apply enough pressure on my dick to be effective.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              Okay I agree that there is a huge difference in quality but also a huge difference in price. But still, either device is still better than using hands alone, am I right?

The comparison here seems to be riding a bicycle to driving a regular car to driving a sports car both in price and performance.
              There's different things you can do with a jelq roller that your hands can't duplicate and visa versa. Both have a distinctly different feel. When I'm done with a hang or pump session and follow up with the Jelq Roller it creates a very pleasurable throbbing sensation that I don't get with hand manipulation. I have a demo video of me using it... but just can't figure out how to download.

I apologize for the marketing comparison that is promotional. My zeal got the best of me. I'd love to get some unbiased opinions from guys who've tested both devices as a comparison.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

It doesn't look too difficult to make a heavy duty one. It's an overgrown scissor. (Probably shouldn't use that term around your tool!)

Delrin, which is super strong composite material and easy to work with, rods are cheap. Several companies offer laser cutting service for metals. Add some screws and you have a jelq roller.
                1 inch at a time
                GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                Progress Log

Comment

I am jelqing with my hands for 2+ years with amazing girth gains on shaft and glans.
                  What I don t get with these jelq rollers is this...
                  When we jelq with the standard OK grip , we are trapping all the sides of the shaft leaving no gaps.
                  With these jelqing rollers you are leaving gaps either to the left-right or to the up-down parts of the shaft...
                  So how can it be better?
                  It is supposed that jelqing is all about trapping the blood from the base and squeeze it till the glans.

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
                    It doesn't look too difficult to make a heavy duty one. It's an overgrown scissor. (Probably shouldn't use that term around your tool!)

Delrin, which is super strong composite material and easy to work with, rods are cheap. Several companies offer laser cutting service for metals. Add some screws and you have a jelq roller.
                    I manufacture our "scissor arms" out of T-6061 aluminum barstock. I machine them on a 3 axis C.N.C. milling machine.
                    Delrin (Acetal) is too brittle and will break with the lever geometry and forces generated with our Jelq Roller. And you can't laser cut Delrin (Acetal plastic).
                    Laser or waterjetting the scissor arms was an option I looked at, but it's too crude. There's too much deburring to do, and there's too much kerf on cut sides that lead to things being un-parallel. Plus you still need to ream holes for roller rods that are +-.001 in tolerance, then drill and tap set screw holes to hold roller rods in place.

There's a lot more that goes into manufacturing our Jelq Roller than meets the eye. I also had to make molds to cast the silicon rubber onto the 3/4" diameter aluminum rollers. Hole diameter on the rollers were drilled and reamed to provide a very smooth roll that isn't loose and wobbly with only .003 of clearance.

Jelq Roller Arms 3.jpg

Jelq Roller Arms.jpg

jelq roller arm.jpg
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                      This home made jelq machine isnt really a novel idea there are myriad threads on this with different ideas of how to enhance and eroticize a jar lifter
                      Oh I agree, I got my idea from another site but since we aim to keep members and visitors from being redirected to other sites I thought it good to have our own thread detailing how to make one yourself and now, as it seems, a promotion for actual products you can buy. Regardless, the point is if you are tired of jelqing with just your hands there are other options that could make it more fun.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                        I manufacture our "scissor arms" out of T-6061 aluminum barstock. I machine them on a 3 axis C.N.C. milling machine.
                        Delrin (Acetal) is too brittle and will break with the lever geometry and forces generated with our Jelq Roller. And you can't laser cut Delrin (Acetal plastic).
                        Laser or waterjetting the scissor arms was an option I looked at, but it's too crude. There's too much deburring to do, and there's too much kerf on cut sides that lead to things being un-parallel. Plus you still need to ream holes for roller rods that are +-.001 in tolerance, then drill and tap set screw holes to hold roller rods in place.

There's a lot more that goes into manufacturing our Jelq Roller than meets the eye. I also had to make molds to cast the silicon rubber onto the 3/4" diameter aluminum rollers. Hole diameter on the rollers were drilled and reamed to provide a very smooth roll that isn't loose and wobbly with only .003 of clearance.
                        That is the difference between a professional product and a DIY product. Everything is tighter, more precise and more attention to detail. I'm sure it feels better in the hands as well.

Machine shop time isn't cheap either, so if one were to try to replicate this, it'll still be over $100. I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .
                        1 inch at a time
                        GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                        Progress Log

Comment

I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .
                          "The same as the ratio of Unicorns to Leprechauns" - Stanley Hudson, The Office Season 3
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

That is the difference between a professional product and a DIY product. Everything is tighter, more precise and more attention to detail. I'm sure it feels better in the hands as well.

Machine shop time isn't cheap either, so if one were to try to replicate this, it'll still be over $100. I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .
                            Not certain what region of the country you live in, but machine shop rates here in the North West being near lots of aerospace manufacturing is extremely high. Anywhere between $150 - $250 per hour depending on the equipment being used. This is true of shops in Portland Oregon as well, and all of California (especially high in Silicon Valley).

There are no shops I'm familiar with that will even consider doing a job for only $100, especially when they'd have to do all the engineering and tool path programming. Tooling (molds included), and materials alone is over $2500
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

So is your jelq roller up for sale on line? I am not afraid of high prices for pe products. After all you are spending alot of time with pe, might as well invest in a quality product.
                              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
                              X