Anyone have success with lg hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have success with lg hanger?

Has anyone had any success with lg hanger? I switched from bib hanger years ago and have never made a single gain. I keep convincing myself it will come but now I have to realize it’s insanity to Think this way.

I now read in another forum how they haven’t had any success with lg and read nobody else has neither.

I don’t like the fact it feels like more pressure is pulling on the glans then the tunica and I feel this can cause an injury if it hasn’t already.

I’m thinking of switching back to bib which i should’ve done a long time ago.

I gained a 1/2 inch in 5 months with the LG combined with manual work .
    Needless to say I really like my LG .

Comment

In my research, there are at least 15 people who have gained with vacuum hangers. Please click on the link below:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-hanger-2.html

Did you find out? How many PE forum members have gained with hanger devices such as Malehanger, Silistretcher, LengthMaster Hanger, Size Doctor Hanger, P-Hanger and Total Man Compression Hanger?
      tbone350
      Last edited by tbone350; 09-12-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

One issue I always seem to have with the lg is with the heavier weight it always seems to lose its suction maybe. But with the heavier weight after about 10’minutes I can see wrinkles in the wrap as if it’s squishing my glans

Comment

Working...
        X