LG Hanger vs Phallosan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Hanger vs Phallosan

I'm getting more and more interested about hanging. I already own a Phallosan and wanted to try doing some light hanging with it, and continuing to use it as an ADS/ANS. I remember coming across a post (I can't find it currently) where someone stated that the LG Hanger offers better support compared to other vacuum type hangers because it doesn't rely solely on the glands for support, but rather uses the entire penis and causes a better stretch. Could someone explain to me the direct difference between the two? Looking at the devices side by side, they both seem to use the same method; vacuum bell, protector cap, and condom sleeve. I've used the Phallason with just the belt that it comes with. While I do get a "decent" stretch with it, it definitely doesn't give me the same 'stretched' feel as an extender or manual stretches. I'd like to get the most out of Phallosan, but I'm starting to wonder if switching to a LG Hanger would just be the better investment. Money is definitely a factor right now, so if there's not a major difference in capabilities I'd rather not try to budget in another device.

Originally posted by bambamm89 View Post
    I'm getting more and more interested about hanging. I already own a Phallosan and wanted to try doing some light hanging with it, and continuing to use it as an ADS/ANS. I remember coming across a post (I can't find it currently) where someone stated that the LG Hanger offers better support compared to other vacuum type hangers because it doesn't rely solely on the glands for support, but rather uses the entire penis and causes a better stretch. Could someone explain to me the direct difference between the two? Looking at the devices side by side, they both seem to use the same method; vacuum bell, protector cap, and condom sleeve. I've used the Phallason with just the belt that it comes with. While I do get a "decent" stretch with it, it definitely doesn't give me the same 'stretched' feel as an extender or manual stretches. I'd like to get the most out of Phallosan, but I'm starting to wonder if switching to a LG Hanger would just be the better investment. Money is definitely a factor right now, so if there's not a major difference in capabilities I'd rather not try to budget in another device.
    The PF is an ADS (all day stretcher). It can only generate a mild amount of traction. I estimate at best right around 5-6 lbs. at most.
    The bell design is shallower than that of the LGH chamber. This is true of all other vacuum based devices, most of which are plastic injection molded cups from China. The traction pull is primarily generated from the glans with these particular devices. The LGH chamber is 2.2" deep and the pull comes from the shaft behind the glans. Our rubber sleeve is significantly different too. The type of rubber, the durometer and thickness play a huge roll in how effective the system holds vacuum and the amount of weight that can be used. Many of these design differences seem insignificant to a casual observer, but when it comes to overall function, feel and effectiveness the comparison is dramatic.

If price is a factor, I'd suggest you concentrate more on hand stretching + jelqing. Do two very aggressive hand stretching sessions per day for a minimum of 10 - 15 minutes and wear your PF in between those sessions as much as possible. Then save until you can afford the system that delivers! Remember the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the cheap price is forgotten.

If you have a pump, use it too. If you don't have one save for a Bathmate or a quality air pump. If you really want to fill your PE tool box completely save for a DP-4000. At that point you will be a full fledged PE devotee! The only thing you can't buy is passionate devotion to train.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I've been interested in hanging since I've started my pe journey. If I don't reach my goals before my one year mark with manuals and pumping, I'm going to invest in a hanger. This thread may be helpful for me
      1 inch at a time
      GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
      Progress Log

Comment

I am currently using PF as well. On my 4th month but avoiding heavy hanging and pumping until I give this 6-7 months. As I have noted elsewhere, there is the potential of heavy hanging and stretching over conditioning the penis to where the low moderate long session stretches with an ADS will not be as effective. So I am giving this its due before trying another method. I did over 15 years ago use hanging as a means to gain about .5 inches so I do know there is some effectiveness to it but around December this year I will measure again and see if the gains have stalled via PF before going into weights/clamping/pumping again.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
        BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
          I am currently using PF as well. On my 4th month but avoiding heavy hanging and pumping until I give this 6-7 months. As I have noted elsewhere, there is the potential of heavy hanging and stretching over conditioning the penis to where the low moderate long session stretches with an ADS will not be as effective. So I am giving this its due before trying another method. I did over 15 years ago use hanging as a means to gain about .5 inches so I do know there is some effectiveness to it but around December this year I will measure again and see if the gains have stalled via PF before going into weights/clamping/pumping again.
          Our suggested beginner weight hanging program starts with only 3 lbs.
          I've always advocated a deliberately slow increase in weight. When I started out I did so with only 3 lbs.
          It took me three full months of dedicated training to work up to the 8 lb. level.

Nothing wrong with starting your PE adventure by doing a traditional hand stretching routine while including the use of an ADS device. However weight hanging with our system can be introduced at any time. I would include pumping too if time permits. I've said this countless times on this forum, I believe successful PE that can lead you to your full potential has three foundational pillars.

1. Traditional hand stretching & jelqing
          2. Weight hanging (preferably a quality vacuum based device)
          3. Pumping

There are sub-categories within each that would be considered advanced variations.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
          X