Silicon sleeve replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicon sleeve replacement

Hello, i have a phallosan-style dick extender with vacuum and silicon sleeve for the cup.

The silicon sleeve was ripped last night when i slept, and im gonna order new ones... but what can i use in the meantime to create vacuum in the cup?

I tried tape but the air went out from the cup.

I think you are stuck with manuals until the new sleeves arrive.
    You might check out LG Hanger sleeves.
    They are quite durable, and seal very well.
    A little more spendy but will be cheaper in the long run because they last.
    Mine arrived in less than a week,.

Comment

You might want to consider the Stealth injection moulded TPE sleeves which are available in 12 different girth sizes for the most accurate fit available. The advantage here is that the elasticity is "dialed in" for each size rather than slackened to fit a wider size range with only 3 or 4 sizes.

Comment

@StealthRep The stealthformen(dot)com website redirects to a malware-looking site

Comment

Originally posted by penipro View Post
          @StealthRep The stealthformen(dot)com website redirects to a malware-looking site
          Really?... thanks for the heads-up!

I just typed in the url for a visit and everything looked ok. Can you try again and see... if you get something suspicious looking please contact us at [email protected] with a screenshot. We can send you out a Sabre Skin at no cost for your efforts.

Comment

1st redirect is to: https://fluidcloudapps.com/landingpa...5f07c39313c842

some search engines can offer you links to sub-sections of the site.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              1st redirect is to: https://fluidcloudapps.com/landingpa...5f07c39313c842

some search engines can offer you links to sub-sections of the site.
              thank-you very much Dangler... we will look into this matter ASAP.

<thank you, offer removed from public view>

cheers!
              Dangler
              Senior Administrator
              ☼ Wizard ☼
              White Tiger Award 2015
              Last edited by Dangler; 10-09-2020, 12:41 PM.

Comment

removed offer, so it won't be used by someone else.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Significant difference in silicon sleeves and TPE sleeves.... do you're homework before you buy. We use medical grade silicon. Our durometer ranges between 7-9. The TPE type sleeve cannot duplicate that.

Silicone Vs. TPE: How To Make The Right Choice

-Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I have the phallosan as well. The condoms they come with would not seal very well. I purchased a silicon sleeve from LGhanger an I have not looked back. These sleeves seal like glue and are very very durable. When I put on my PF I do not worry about them ripping at all. I am even kind of rough putting them on. Do yourself a favor and purchase one. They are 28 bucks a sleeve, however, they are long so once you cut them in half you actually have 2 sleeves for your PF.

Comment

Before deciding on one or the other, we did thorough testing of both materials and decided that TPE was a superior choice for the sleeve application. The elasticity is far more dynamic compared to the flat response of the silicone sleeves.. particularly when manufacturers attempt to cover a wide range of girths with a few sizes.

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                      Significant difference in silicon sleeves and TPE sleeves.... do you're homework before you buy. We use medical grade silicon. Our durometer ranges between 7-9. The TPE type sleeve cannot duplicate that.

Silicone Vs. TPE: How To Make The Right Choice

StealthRep
                      Stealth for Men Rep
                      Last edited by StealthRep; 10-13-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Elasticity is the ability to rebound and retain original size after repeated use. All our sleeve sizes graduate in 1/8" increments, which covers any size penis size fluctuations, and silicon elasticity and tear resistance is superior in comparison to TPE products.... it's not even debatable. Test and see for yourself!
                        3/4" - 7/8" - 1" - 1 1/8" and for those who've had significant girth gains from PMMA procedures we offer a XXL @ 1 3/8"

Baseball sleeve.jpg

LGH sleeve 3.jpg

LGH sleeve 2.jpg
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

We invested a few thousand of $ in test moulds for making sleeves in both materials. At the end of the day, we selected TPE for the superior sleeve dynamics in practical use... before investing tens of thousands on the production moulds.

For comparison sake, here are pics of the TPE sleeve stretched over a wide mouth mason jar which is 76mm, whereas the base ball is "only" 75mm

all joking aside, the elasticity of TPE is much "snappier" in comparison to silicone which is relative slow and flat. We did the testing.

Once the Stealth Vac-Hanger is launched... well, there will be no comparison at all

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6040.jpg
                          StealthRep
                          Stealth for Men Rep
                          Last edited by StealthRep; 10-13-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthRep View Post
                            We invested a few thousand of $ in test moulds for making sleeves in both materials. At the end of the day, we selected TPE for the superior sleeve dynamics in practical use before investing tens of thousands on the production moulds. Once the Stealth Vac-Hanger is launched... there will be no need for debate
                            You don't think I haven't invested the same in molds too? Where exactly are these molds and sleeves being made? China? Be honest! We all know what China has given the world lately, and how they steal technology from the United States. I'll be waiting for your answer and once you're marketing your stuff it won't be difficult to determine the manufacturing source and origin.

Unless you plan on pirating my engineering design on chambers and manufacture with a port hole that incorporates a pneumatic fitting that allows a hand pump with Hg pressure gauge your system will never duplicate the quality or effective PE functionality.
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Marlon,

I have never hidden the fact that Stealth has set-up our own factory in China with people who take excellent care of me in all respects... including my "technology". Everything is made to my western standards and specification. I personally train all my employees on routine production once the creative details have been figured out. Nothing important happens without me as I handle everything of consequence with my own hands.

Beyond that, I have read your outdated "slave labour" ignorance so many times that it seems your products hinge on convincing people that "made in the US" is the only option... at such ridiculous prices its laughable.

btw. where is that "made is china" pneumatic fitting and hand pump of yours sourced

In any case, let's not make bring such petty attacks to a public thread. The buyers will decide what works best for them and of that I harbour no insecurities that would require me to target your style of production in order to bolster my own.

Take good care of your business and wish you all the best doing so.

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                              You don't think I haven't invested the same in molds too? Where exactly are these molds and sleeves being made? China? Be honest! We all know what China has given the world lately, and how they steal technology from the United States. I'll be waiting for your answer and once you're marketing your stuff it won't be difficult to determine the manufacturing source and origin.

Unless you plan on pirating my engineering design on chambers and manufacture with a port hole that incorporates a pneumatic fitting that allows a hand pump with Hg pressure gauge your system will never duplicate the quality or effective PE functionality.
                              StealthRep
                              Stealth for Men Rep
                              Last edited by StealthRep; 10-13-2020, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X