Best extender for girth 6" plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best extender for girth 6" plus

Bout a month back I purchased the male edge, which I didnt do much for research on which extender was the best before hand, it had decent reviews and I grabbed it. I'm seeing ones now with a double ring behind the glans and so on that kinda interest me as the male edge flat strap is kind of uncomfortable. Wondering if there is a better extender to accommodate larger girth. I'm not sure what package I got for the male edge, I'm using the largest strap it came with and its still very difficult to get on and if I try to get the proper head swell before putting it on, its damn near impossible and very frustrating. While I'm sure they make parts and larger strap I could probably purchase just the whole unit itself isnt very forth friendly. The rods are too tight aswell and press hard into the sides of my shaft and chafe , the ring for the base is even almost tight.

Just wondering if there is one any of the larger girth guys on here that can point me in the right direction so the next extender is my last purchase. I had good starting girth and looking to add to it and there is zero room for that with male edge, unless I solely focus in length and do girth after I suppose

Originally posted by Dannyjuice View Post
    Bout a month back I purchased the male edge, which I didnt do much for research on which extender was the best before hand, it had decent reviews and I grabbed it. I'm seeing ones now with a double ring behind the glans and so on that kinda interest me as the male edge flat strap is kind of uncomfortable. Wondering if there is a better extender to accommodate larger girth. I'm not sure what package I got for the male edge, I'm using the largest strap it came with and its still very difficult to get on and if I try to get the proper head swell before putting it on, its damn near impossible and very frustrating. While I'm sure they make parts and larger strap I could probably purchase just the whole unit itself isnt very forth friendly. The rods are too tight aswell and press hard into the sides of my shaft and chafe , the ring for the base is even almost tight.

Just wondering if there is one any of the larger girth guys on here that can point me in the right direction so the next extender is my last purchase. I had good starting girth and looking to add to it and there is zero room for that with male edge, unless I solely focus in length and do girth after I suppose

You've identified a problem that many men have with these type of Extenders. They're just too small and uncomfortable. Most, like the one you have utilizes a strap to connect to your penis, which is basically a noose that will hinder blood flow / circulation, and the more spring tension you use the tighter the noose has to be in order to get the stretch without slipping.

We make Extenders that retro-fit to our chambers, which is a vacuum based weight hanging device. Our standard pelvic ring internal diameter is 1 7/8". Larger pelvic rings can be made to customize the fit you require. We're also the only extender on the market that uses springs that can generate 10 lbs of traction, no other extender can duplicate that much traction tension.

I've made pelvic rings for guys that exceed 7.5" in girth circumference. They are considered "special order" and do cost a little more. The pelvic ring has a spring bar that will match the internal diameter, so you never have to worry about the spring rods rubbing or hitting the side of your penis shaft.

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

LGH Ext 1.jpg
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

That is very interesting Marlon. Before your post I only knew of the X4 XL base. That one is larger on top and bottom only. It is still
      tight for my girth.

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      You've identified a problem that many men have with these type of Extenders. They're just too small and uncomfortable. Most, like the one you have utilizes a strap to connect to your penis, which is basically a noose that will hinder blood flow / circulation, and the more spring tension you use the tighter the noose has to be in order to get the stretch without slipping.

We make Extenders that retro-fit to our chambers, which is a vacuum based weight hanging device. Our standard pelvic ring internal diameter is 1 7/8". Larger pelvic rings can be made to customize the fit you require. We're also the only extender on the market that uses springs that can generate 10 lbs of traction, no other extender can duplicate that much traction tension.

I've made pelvic rings for guys that exceed 7.5" in girth circumference. They are considered "special order" and do cost a little more. The pelvic ring has a spring bar that will match the internal diameter, so you never have to worry about the spring rods rubbing or hitting the side of your penis shaft.

[ATTACH]103454[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103456[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103457[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hmmm neat, can you tell me a little more on how that contraption works? Do you have to be standing and have that hanging or are you good to lie down and watch TV with that? The springs apply the force?

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyjuice View Post
          Hmmm neat, can you tell me a little more on how that contraption works? Do you have to be standing and have that hanging or are you good to lie down and watch TV with that? The springs apply the force?
          The LG Hanger is a vacuum based weight hanging system. You can use it while standing or seated. When using it while seated you will need to have a chair that's high enough to allow you to sit forward so the weight doesn't drag against the chair or hit the floor. We do sell a Cable Weight Stand that allows you to sit and hang more easily. It's on our website.

As for the LGH Extender... it attaches to the chamber and will allow you to sit, or lie down while using. The springs are 3" long and under 1" of compression they will generate 10 lbs of traction. If springs are only compressed 1/2" that would equal 5 lbs of traction.

You can check out a demo tutorial video on our blog by TotalMan on how it works. Just type "extender video" into search bar.

L.G. Hanger, LLC
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
          X