Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andropenis extender-experience and log

Hey everybody, how's it going?
    Got the andropenis extender 2 weeks ago after a long time of researching and reading and looking for the best way to enlarge. As a former user of bathmate and gained some from manual exercises I knew I can handle it after bathmate gave me only temporary results. The first 2-3 days were rough, I didn't really figured how I should put it on neither how can I manage to put it on for 4 hours (uncomfortable at first).
    Today, I'm wearing it for 6 hours a day while working, and it feels great.
    I really do have faith in this device and would like to hear from you some good experiences from your devices and maybe results and/or tips on how to improve my stretching skills.
    I will post a new log and experience every month or so. Starting point:
    Bpel- 14.5 cm (5.71 inches)
    Nbpel- 12.5 cm (4.92 inches)
    Eg-11.2 cm (4.41 inches)

Hi Leroy, like you I’m doing an extender routine with andro, for about a month right now. I bought it last year & used it for 2 months, but then found it difficult to keep myself strapped in at higher lengths, and the ridge of my glans would be badly sore/painful. This is common with all noose-based extenders, there are different things that people have tried, there are a couple of threads here and on reddit community as well. I decided this time around I’ll get an Autoextender mod and now am using mine as a vacuum extender. It is way more tolerable now, downside is the mod makes it even less concealable.
    I’ll suggest you to jot down the hours you clock in everyday somewhere & keep track. This is a long game, those who have seen meaningful results have clocked in 1000 hours or so (I’ve seen people who have had 4000+ hrs!). It is definitely a commitment.
    Applying heat helps, it makes the penis more pliable, might speed things along.
    Measure your BPFSL every month. This is a better measure than BPEL, since it always shows results earlier. EL follows albeit more slowly.
    April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
    Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
    My Logs

Comment

Hey! good luck, I also started using the andro last week, what changes did you make to go from not wearing it comfortably for 4 hours to being able to wear it for 6?

Also how often do you take breaks & how many days a week are you planning on using it for?

Comment

It'll takes u few times to find the best way for u and then its no problem. I yake a break every hour and a half or so and massage it for 10-15 mins. I use it 6 times a week.

Comment

Yeah I think I've found the way which is best for me at the current length, I think that will change though when I have to increase length though. I'm currently keeping the strap as loose as possible and using it as almost a hook behind the ridge of the glans.

Are you currently using the noose or the comfort strap? I personally prefer the noose as I find the comfort strap more uncomfortable!

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeMan22 View Post
            Yeah I think I've found the way which is best for me at the current length, I think that will change though when I have to increase length though. I'm currently keeping the strap as loose as possible and using it as almost a hook behind the ridge of the glans.

Are you currently using the noose or the comfort strap? I personally prefer the noose as I find the comfort strap more uncomfortable!
            I'm using the Androring (comes with the device). You should try to baloon the glans itll help you keep it on. Remember to take it off every 2 hours or so and massage it a little bit

Comment

First log.
              WOW, Ive tried several devices through the years, this one is the best so far. First if all, Im using it throughout the day while working, and sometimes i dont feel like i have anything on.
              I increased the length by 3 small parts (3×0.5) in each side so far and i take it very slow im gonna add every 3 weeks.
              I didnt take another measurment but my girlfriend said she felt it was a little bigger when she took it in her mouth so i guess its working. It feels like its working to be honest.
              I read on some other forum to baloon the glans to enlarge it, something to do with the blood flow, so im doing it as well.
              I do recomend the product and you can message me if you wanna ask something.
              Best regards

Comment

I know it hasnt been a month yet but i gotta say i love this device. I'm addicted to the tension i feel, my erection got so much harder and im more confident about my little friend.
                So i measured it 2 days ago, still no change when hard, definately bigger when soft.
                4 small pieces added on each side and wear it 9 hours a day for 6 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                X