Need a pulse/dynamic pump that isn't dp4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pulse/dynamic pump that isn't dp4000

Looking for a pump that can hold tension then release and repeat.

Doesnt have to be programmable.

Just any one that is dynamic

Consider Zen Pump or LeLuv Smart Pump. Both available on eBay.

QUOTE=lunapt;1646681]Looking for a pump that can hold tension then release and repeat.

Doesnt have to be programmable.

Just any one that is dynamic[/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks the leluv smart pump looks dece I'll try it

Comment

@lunapt will you please keep us updated on your experience with this pump and your routine. That way we will know if it's effective and worth the expense. Thank you

Comment

I really recommend Paloqueth electric pump with masturbating sleeve. I had bathmate for 30 months before this, but lib with electric pump that came with two ends (one is like fleshlight sleeve) and fits perfect inside the pump and has 4 pump settings (not gauge) but You can pulse pump with 4 different speeds and the whole time penis is wrapped by masturbating sleeve getting raised and lowered. The tube goes to 8.25 inch and up to that size it is perfect and all for less than $40 on Amazon (small lube included). It also has another end cap, which is ok but I love pumping with masturbating sleeve. I am 6.5 Inch bpel and I pump to 7.625 Inch every time and no edema and come out 80% hard. On top of that the visual effects are amazing inside the sleeve and pumps, it looks like a monster (People who use it with their partner have said they love it, but my wife hates me doing any PE).
          Started 7/15/2017
          Starting Stats:
          BPEL 14 cm
          TEG 10.4
          MEG 11.4
          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
          BPEL 17 CM
          TEG 11.7
          MEG 12.7 CM
          BEG 13.7

Comment

<removed by Admin>
            Dangler
            Senior Administrator
            ☼ Wizard ☼
            White Tiger Award 2015
            Last edited by Dangler; 11-10-2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

You're 1.25 inches longer post pump?

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                I really recommend Paloqueth electric pump with masturbating sleeve. I had bathmate for 30 months before this, but lib with electric pump that came with two ends (one is like fleshlight sleeve) and fits perfect inside the pump and has 4 pump settings (not gauge) but You can pulse pump with 4 different speeds and the whole time penis is wrapped by masturbating sleeve getting raised and lowered. The tube goes to 8.25 inch and up to that size it is perfect and all for less than $40 on Amazon (small lube included). It also has another end cap, which is ok but I love pumping with masturbating sleeve. I am 6.5 Inch bpel and I pump to 7.625 Inch every time and no edema and come out 80% hard. On top of that the visual effects are amazing inside the sleeve and pumps, it looks like a monster (People who use it with their partner have said they love it, but my wife hates me doing any PE).
                I agree with all of the above. I have a Bathmate Xtreme and find the Paloqueth electric pump is also very good. I use it with my wife during foreplay and the visuals are exciting for both of us while I use it. I use the Bathmate in the shower only, and the Paloqueth afterwards, and before sex/during foreplay. On the days we are having sex I try to pump at least three times (5-minute sessions); using a combination of the two pumps. This Paloqueth is a great affordable pump; and a great first pump to try PE with. I also really like the version with the two types of sleeves noted above.

Comment

Working...
                X