Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression Hanging Group Motivation

Hey everyone,

Would anybody here be interested in creating a skype/kik group to stay in touch to motivate each other for consistency each day? Straight, so not into seeing pics or anything like that, but I think it would be a good way to hold each other accountable.

This would be for non-newbies who do compression hanging for an hour or more each day.

I made the switch from vacuum hanging this spring and have logged about 135 hours so far...

*tumbleweed goes by* any hangers?

Comment

Been keeping an eye on this .... curious if there's just no interest in participating in an accountability group or if there's just not that many guys capable of using a compression clamp hanger?
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        Been keeping an eye on this .... curious if there's just no interest in participating in an accountability group or if there's just not that many guys capable of using a compression clamp hanger?
        There are groups about compression hanging. I am part of some. One on discord has many members. Some of the members have got fantastic results from compression hanging. And having been a member for 4 months of this group reading many of the backdated messages none have had a bad word to say about compression hanging.

Further to this a couple of members because of this thread have start working together to keep each other accountable.

“I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.” Abraham Maslow
        Feb 2013 - BPEL 7.2", EG 5.1"
        May 2018 - BPEL 7.9", EG 5.6", NBEL 7.0"
        Jan 2019 - BPEL 8.10", EG 5.75", NBEL 7.3" I got a little leaner
        Building A Weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by immersion View Post
          There are groups about compression hanging. I am part of some. One on discord has many members. Some of the members have got fantastic results from compression hanging. And having been a member for 4 months of this group reading many of the backdated messages none have had a bad word to say about compression hanging.

Further to this a couple of members because of this thread have start working together to keep each other accountable.

“I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.” Abraham Maslow
          Anyone who's followed what I have said over the last 10 years knows I'm not a one trick pony. I have said on many occasions that the most effective PE protocol is like a three legged stool that is comprised of the following:

1. Hand stretching / jelqing
          2. Weight hanging. I prefer a vacuum weight hanger that utilizes a hand pump with a vacuum gauge.
          3. Pumping

There are sub groups within each that include other more advanced PE exercises. Things like fulcrum and bundle hanging, and clamping. Having a balanced PE routine that doesn't rely on one single exercise or device is not putting all your eggs in one basket.

For the record I've never said that compression clamp hanging can't deliver PE gains. What I've said that many have echoed is that they have a steep learning curve and generally speaking are very uncomfortable and potentially have some fairly serious negative side effects, such as excessive skin stretch, nerve damage and ED. But to each his own. I've tried compression clamp hanging, and feel I have a fair objective view.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Mike from Total Man actually advocates using multiple devices as well. Once he achieves fatigue with a compression hanger, he then hangs lighter weights with the LG.

Comment

Working...
            X