No announcement yet.

Vac Hanging Split Sets or One Session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vac Hanging Split Sets or One Session?

What is the general consensus over what is better?

Doing split sets such as one in the afternoon and one at night or one at night.

Or two sets with a break in between at one point during the day.

Assuming the sets are 1 hour each.

I do an hour or more in the morning and repeat in the evening,
    Not sure it makes any difference , I think getting the hang time in daily is more important then the time of day .
    I split it up so it’s not so hard on the glands, and I also do 3-4 hours a day sometimes so that break helps.

Comment

IMO two one hour sessions are the optimal way to create fatigue and generate growth. One session in the morning and another in the afternoon or evening. You need sufficient time to recover from the first session before doing your second session. If you don't give yourself enough time to recover from your first session, the second won't be as productive. But don't take my word for it.... do back to back sessions only a hour apart and then do two sessions with a minimum of 5 hours in between and you be the judge.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I'll do both depending on the day and availability.

Could one say that getting 10 hours each week is a bigger priority then having split sessions?

Comment

Originally posted by JGUIDO View Post
          I'll do both depending on the day and availability.

Could one say that getting 10 hours each week is a bigger priority then having split sessions?
          Try three days on, one day off, two days on, one day off. On off days work on erection quality, this includes 20-30 Kegels, holding for 3 seconds before releasing. Get an erection between 75% - 100% and maintain it for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. You should try to get two sessions per day in... but if you can't, do the best you can. If you're erection quality starts to suffer, it's a sign you're over training. If that happens modify your routine and back off on a few sessions so that you can recover sufficiently.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
            Try three days on, one day off, two days on, one day off. On off days work on erection quality, this includes 20-30 Kegels, holding for 3 seconds before releasing. Get an erection between 75% - 100% and maintain it for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. You should try to get two sessions per day in... but if you can't, do the best you can. If you're erection quality starts to suffer, it's a sign you're over training. If that happens modify your routine and back off on a few sessions so that you can recover sufficiently.
            I do 5 days on 2 days off and usually on Friday and Saturday my EQ is fine.

I'm not even at 4 lbs yet and sometimes it feels like I'm almost at fatigue.

It won't be like a pain but like a deep stretch that is sorta uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by JGUIDO View Post
              I do 5 days on 2 days off and usually on Friday and Saturday my EQ is fine.

I'm not even at 4 lbs yet and sometimes it feels like I'm almost at fatigue.

It won't be like a pain but like a deep stretch that is sorta uncomfortable.
              How to properly define fatigue....
              L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for fatigue
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
              X