Best sleeping program for Vitallusplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sleeping program for Vitallusplus

Can someone who have gained with Vitallusplus share your own runtime program for digital timer?
    20.10.12: 19.5 x 14.0 cm

Goals
    22.10.12: 21.0 x 16.0 cm
    26.10.12: 23.0 x 18.0 cm

Originally posted by Matthewxxx View Post
    Can someone who have gained with Vitallusplus share your own runtime program for digital timer?
    Hadn't heard of this device before... so I Googled it and to be honest it looks very interesting. I'm tempted to buy one and test myself. My only concerns are how it feels while sleeping? (I'm a light sleeper) And if it creates blisters? I know any amount of vacuum pressure that's exerted over a sustained period of time is likely to create a blister.

Have you tried this device yet? If so would you please share your experience?

Thanks - LGH
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I have this device "Vitallus plus Electric vacuum pump " !! I purchased it around Dec 2019, and test this pump twice. Just pumped for 3 hours straight till my circumference was around 7 inches. I kinda like the device with all it's flaws even though there are some mix reviews at ( www at pe-community dot eu) PE German forum. I am not sure it is safe for all night pumping; especially for newbies Pegym members. A few weeks later, in January 2020, I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer so far I am winning the battle but I am unable to perform hardcore PE routine such as hanging, and pumping. For this reason, Vitallus plus, DP4000 Digital pump, LG Hanger, Bib Hardcore are all collecting dust in my room. kkkkkk Sometimes, I use an extender when I am watching TV.

Attn.; My nurse recently remove my Foley catheter, and I am back in the hospital for a cystoscopy and possible left stent removal 11/5/2020. Hopefully, I will be healthier and stronger to test Vitallus plus in December! Of course, I will ask for my urologist permission before I begin any PE routine. "I am a smart dude" :-)

Comment

Best wishes and prayers for you T-bone!
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          Best wishes and prayers for you T-bone!
          Thanks, Marlon.

The cancer is not metastatic, and the doctor already removed the malignant tumor by performing a partial nephrectomy! Kidney cancer is a silent killer! I found out by accident during imaging tests due to abdominal pain.

805x-Inset-1-Campbell.jpg

Comment

They're all collecting dust in my room!!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Comment

The vitallus plus is NOT dynamic like DP-4000. The Vitallusplus electric vacuum pump is steady vacuum (it doesn't vary pressure). I like the vitallusPLUS cylinder which is made of a light and flexible polyethylene plastic. It is light weight, soft and comfortable !

My intuition is telling me that the combination of vitallusplus cylinder and programmable DP-4000 is ideal in my opinion for long hours in the tube (3h to 6h - not overnight). Also, keep in mind that manual stretching and jelqing must be include in the routine.

Like I said previously, I had only test the vitallusplus twice a long time ago. My goal is to test vitallus plus as standalone product and combining with DP-4000 Digital Maximizer (CTC company).

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                Hadn't heard of this device before... so I Googled it and to be honest it looks very interesting. I'm tempted to buy one and test myself. My only concerns are how it feels while sleeping? (I'm a light sleeper) And if it creates blisters? I know any amount of vacuum pressure that's exerted over a sustained period of time is likely to create a blister.

Have you tried this device yet? If so would you please share your experience?

Thanks - LGH
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...allusplus.html
                20.10.12: 19.5 x 14.0 cm

Goals
                22.10.12: 21.0 x 16.0 cm
                26.10.12: 23.0 x 18.0 cm

Comment

tbone350
                  tbone350 , Hey I recently came across the vitallus and whilst searching for some reviews I came across the DP-4000 also which sounds amazing, but surprisingly, not alot of info is available on either of these two products, specially considering these old posts were all so positive. So I'm reaching out to hopefully see if you ever got round to your experiment and finding what works the best and maybe even if you know if either of these companies are still good to deal with.
                  Thanks in advance!

Comment

It seems like the Vitallus Plus has been around a long time and the same price or cheaper than the Phallosan…why is it not as popular?

Comment

It seems there isn't much interest in either of these. I can hardly find any info on them in other forums as well and I read somewhere that
                      tbone350
                      tbone350 is not doing too well so he hasn't been as active either. Hope he recovers quickly! I found a dp4000 users thread and even posted in there, but still waiting for someone with the experience to respond.

Comment

Working...
                      X