PMP Phallosan 🤔

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMP Phallosan 🤔

I am looking for information on PMP that I can not find on the forum and on the net on the real gains of the PMP.
    The german forum on the penimaster seem dead.
    Google gives irrelevant results when searching the web.
    The same goes for phallosan forte. No credible photo to be found on the web or serious discussion thread on this subject.
    I accept any help and knowledge sharing. I'm French sorry for my English I use Google translate

I found studies on the PMP before I bought mine, but didn't bookmark them. I just did an internet search for "penis study penimaster" and the top hit is a study in PubMed. The next is a link to a Urology Health site that provides a link to the same study, but also some videos. I saw other interesting looking links in the search results, but didn't look at them all. I didn't provide links here as that's not always allowed and you can find them yourself. Many of the studies focus on PD since that is a recognized medical condition, but still look at those studies as some also note increases in length.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Hi I have seen all the studies and videos that can be found on the web. the content is irrelevant.

Comment

I don't agree. I found the studies using the PMP quite well done and relevant. One was just done last year. Anyway, if you feel you have found all the info on it known to man and are dissatisfied, maybe other PMP users on here can share their experience. In my case, I've increased my FL and EL about 0.55" or 1.4cm after about 250 hours usage (less than 2 months at about 5 hours a day).

Comment

I would really like to believe you. Too bad you have not updated your discussion which dates from November 2019 with photos.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...nts-i-use.html

Comment

Well, now you have an update. I'm not concerned whether you believe me, or not. Use the information I provided as you wish.

Comment

I should probably add that my 250 hours of usage of the PMP included about a year totally off PE. Life got in the way shortly after I got the PMP last year and didn't restart until last month. So, the bulk of the 250 hours was over the past 7 weeks, or so. Who knows where I'd be at gain-wise if I hadn't taken all that time off.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                I should probably add that my 250 hours of usage of the PMP included about a year totally off PE. Life got in the way shortly after I got the PMP last year and didn't restart until last month. So, the bulk of the 250 hours was over the past 7 weeks, or so. Who knows where I'd be at gain-wise if I hadn't taken all that time off.
                how much did you gain the 7 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by African_Warrior View Post
                  how much did you gain the 7 weeks?
                  About 0.5" FL and EL. Some of this could be "newbie gains" since I had taken a year off PE prior to this 7 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                    About 0.5" FL and EL. Some of this could be "newbie gains" since I had taken a year off PE prior to this 7 weeks.
                    ok cool im on 4th day extending already on 40 hours going to wear the pmp 10 hours everyday looking forward to the gains

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDick View Post
                      Hi I have seen all the studies and videos that can be found on the web. the content is irrelevant.
                      I agree....
                      All so called studies are completely worthless unless they are done by a independent party with no financial interest. You can pay anyone to say positive things and produce fictitious data with graphs.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Unfortunately, most of the evidence we have to go off of will be anecdotal. It's a highly personal journey, and not many dudes want to put pictures of their junk out there. Especially guys that were initially unhappy with their size, as most that do PE are. I gained .8" BPEL using the bib starter, but I cant prove that, because I was very unhappy with my starting BPEL. There may be some younger guys on here that feel compelled to lie, but I'd imagine most of us are here in good spirits to encourage fellow members, and thus have no desire to lie about our progress. Point being, if someone claims they made gains, they are most likely telling you the truth.

Comment

The only penimaster pro study I've seen was for treatment of PD which is not really applicable to those of us without PD trying to gain length, however, the functional principle of the penimaster pro (low-moderate traction over extended time) is the same as the many other studies conducted with noose-style devices so the results of those studies should apply to the penimaster pro assuming similar tension force and time conditions. I would really like to see a rigorous study exploring different variables such as high vs low force, hours per day, etc. We have anecdotal reports scattered about on forums like this one but no solid statistical analysis of the effectiveness of different approaches.

Comment

Working...
                          X