Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else wear their penis extender while they lift weights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else wear their penis extender while they lift weights?

I been wearing my PMP while im lifting weight with no issues does anyone else wear their extender while they lift weights? and is this practice advised against?

It's not something I would personally do. An accident could do some damage and weight lifting puts a lot of strain on the body.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      It's not something I would personally do. An accident could do some damage and weight lifting puts a lot of strain on the body.
      ok i was just trying to avoid long breaks from extending right now i just have 5 min break after 3 hour sets but if i was to take it of when i lift i would have to take it off for 2 hours until i finish you think that will affect my gains?

Comment

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I sometimes workout in my stealth inner wear and that keeps junior from turtling during workouts. I highly recommend one for anyone who is active like myself. I even bought the saber skin to go over it which helps keep it a little more rigid.

Comment

During lifting and other exercising is actually the only time I wear pouch-like underwear and wear it to keep Mr. Happy and the boys tucked in out of harms way. The last thing I'd think to do is wear an extender while lifting. Too much could go wrong and fast.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
            During lifting and other exercising is actually the only time I wear pouch-like underwear and wear it to keep Mr. Happy and the boys tucked in out of harms way. The last thing I'd think to do is wear an extender while lifting. Too much could go wrong and fast.
            will have long breaks like 2 hours between sets be a issue for gains?

Comment

Originally posted by African_Warrior View Post
              I been wearing my PMP while im lifting weight with no issues does anyone else wear their extender while they lift weights? and is this practice advised against?
              What kind of extender? How do you conceal it? Or do you work out with nobody around?
              I have a story from a guy we sold to that used to wear an Extender and was a spectator at a large college football game. As he was climbing the grandstands on his way to his seat, his extender fell off and down onto the stair steps of the bleachers. He said he was so embarrassed as he reached down to pick it up while everyone around him looked at him wonderment
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                What kind of extender? How do you conceal it? Or do you work out with nobody around?
                I have a story from a guy we sold to that used to wear an Extender and was a spectator at a large college football game. As he was climbing the grandstands on his way to his seat, his extender fell off and down onto the stair steps of the bleachers. He said he was so embarrassed as he reached down to pick it up while everyone around him looked at him wonderment
                I got a home gym im training in because of corona only going to go back next year to the gym

Funny story lol no way would i think of using my extender in a gym

Comment

Originally posted by African_Warrior View Post
                  will have long breaks like 2 hours between sets be a issue for gains?
                  No. You're talking about risking injury, why push it? Let's say a guy is awake on average 16 hours a day and wants to get in 8 hours of extending (that's alot), there's 8 hours of not wearing it during that day. I don't know your schedule, but why do you need to cram all your hours in so much? I know you're excited about your new PMP, but over-doing is how guys get side-lined with injuries.
                  Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                  05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                  Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I don't have a typical extender (Phallosen, etc..) but I do have the Xsleeve. It's a very mild pull, but when I use the heavier sleeves with a 12 oz weight I reach a little past my potential BPEL. I do wear this at work, the gym, and at night I even use the light sleeve with a light pull on the leg strap. If the traditional extenders are too difficult to wear I'd check out the sleeves.

Comment

I have worn a penimaster pro extender while doing some exercises without issue in my home gym (bench press, shoulder press, lat pulldown, bicep curl, etc). Of course, I would not attempt this with deadlifts, squats, rows, or any lifts where I am using heavier than usual weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X