Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I go in my Bathmate erect or flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go in my Bathmate erect or flaccid?

Does it matter if I'm flaccid or erect when I use it? To me it seems like you're more likely to swell your penis if it's flaccid and you're getting a nice suction
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Many people progress to using it when erect, but usually start using it soft to acclimatize to it
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

I’ve went in the BM erect since day one, guess I don’t really see why not.
      Isn’t full expansion what we’re looking for.
      As far as conditioning the pressure should be lower at first but I don’t see how being erect or not makes that big of difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Classic57 View Post
        I’ve went in the BM erect since day one, guess I don’t really see why not.
        Isn’t full expansion what we’re looking for.
        As far as conditioning the pressure should be lower at first but I don’t see how being erect or not makes that big of difference?
        Yea man you may well be right, but I always try to exercise caution with things myself so I would be hypocritical to advocate anything else for others.

I figure it like this, and I don't have evidence to cite, but your dick is under more pressure when erect than flaccid, pressure it puts on itself by filling with blood. Pumps put them under pressure by creating a vacuum pressure around them - so to me it seems like going from only ever experiencing the pressure of your own erections to then experiencing vaccum pressure and erection pressure at the same time, seems more likely to cause problems than getting used to vaccum pressure on its own first.

But yea I'm sure some do go straight into it erect from day 1 without problem, just like you, and more power to you. But everyone is different and knowing nothing about someone I'd always recommend a cautious stepping up of pressure/force
        'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

If you're going for size the go into your pump erect to get the most out of your time in it.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
          X