Power Jelq Device - How to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Oh I agree, I got my idea from another site but since we aim to keep members and visitors from being redirected to other sites I thought it good to have our own thread detailing how to make one yourself and now, as it seems, a promotion for actual products you can buy. Regardless, the point is if you are tired of jelqing with just your hands there are other options that could make it more fun.
    What i meant was if you search this site you will find myriad old threads with canning tong tinkerings. I wrote something on one and was going to bump it just the other day but my connection failed.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
      So is your jelq roller up for sale on line? I am not afraid of high prices for pe products. After all you are spending alot of time with pe, might as well invest in a quality product.
      Yes it is on our website in our product line up....
      I have all the components manufactured, I would just need to assemble one.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

It would be intuitive if we could compile some specs of different products. For example there are myriad canning tongs out there. I have even seen some antiques for sale on ebay that look like they were around during the witch trials. Specifically I am looking for the widest canning tongs, because these jelq machines are blowing up my girth Im gona break the tongs on my dick
        "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
          It would be intuitive if we could compile some specs of different products. For example there are myriad canning tongs out there. I have even seen some antiques for sale on ebay that look like they were around during the witch trials. Specifically I am looking for the widest canning tongs, because these jelq machines are blowing up my girth Im gona break the tongs on my dick
          Jelqs are mainly meant to create a hydraulic force. True girth expansion is best served by pumping or clamping.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I believe jelq machines can yield heavy girth gains.
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
            X