Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watersnake
    replied
    I believe jelq machines can yield heavy girth gains.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Originally posted by watersnake View Post
    It would be intuitive if we could compile some specs of different products. For example there are myriad canning tongs out there. I have even seen some antiques for sale on ebay that look like they were around during the witch trials. Specifically I am looking for the widest canning tongs, because these jelq machines are blowing up my girth Im gona break the tongs on my dick
    Jelqs are mainly meant to create a hydraulic force. True girth expansion is best served by pumping or clamping.

Leave a comment:

• watersnake
    replied
    It would be intuitive if we could compile some specs of different products. For example there are myriad canning tongs out there. I have even seen some antiques for sale on ebay that look like they were around during the witch trials. Specifically I am looking for the widest canning tongs, because these jelq machines are blowing up my girth Im gona break the tongs on my dick

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    So is your jelq roller up for sale on line? I am not afraid of high prices for pe products. After all you are spending alot of time with pe, might as well invest in a quality product.
    Yes it is on our website in our product line up....
    I have all the components manufactured, I would just need to assemble one.

Leave a comment:

• watersnake
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Oh I agree, I got my idea from another site but since we aim to keep members and visitors from being redirected to other sites I thought it good to have our own thread detailing how to make one yourself and now, as it seems, a promotion for actual products you can buy. Regardless, the point is if you are tired of jelqing with just your hands there are other options that could make it more fun.
    What i meant was if you search this site you will find myriad old threads with canning tong tinkerings. I wrote something on one and was going to bump it just the other day but my connection failed.

Leave a comment:

• watersnake
    replied
    So is your jelq roller up for sale on line? I am not afraid of high prices for pe products. After all you are spending alot of time with pe, might as well invest in a quality product.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
    That is the difference between a professional product and a DIY product. Everything is tighter, more precise and more attention to detail. I'm sure it feels better in the hands as well.

Machine shop time isn't cheap either, so if one were to try to replicate this, it'll still be over $100. I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .
    Not certain what region of the country you live in, but machine shop rates here in the North West being near lots of aerospace manufacturing is extremely high. Anywhere between $150 - $250 per hour depending on the equipment being used. This is true of shops in Portland Oregon as well, and all of California (especially high in Silicon Valley).

There are no shops I'm familiar with that will even consider doing a job for only $100, especially when they'd have to do all the engineering and tool path programming. Tooling (molds included), and materials alone is over $2500

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .
    "The same as the ratio of Unicorns to Leprechauns" - Stanley Hudson, The Office Season 3

Leave a comment:

• JustALilMore
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    I manufacture our "scissor arms" out of T-6061 aluminum barstock. I machine them on a 3 axis C.N.C. milling machine.
    Delrin (Acetal) is too brittle and will break with the lever geometry and forces generated with our Jelq Roller. And you can't laser cut Delrin (Acetal plastic).
    Laser or waterjetting the scissor arms was an option I looked at, but it's too crude. There's too much deburring to do, and there's too much kerf on cut sides that lead to things being un-parallel. Plus you still need to ream holes for roller rods that are +-.001 in tolerance, then drill and tap set screw holes to hold roller rods in place.

There's a lot more that goes into manufacturing our Jelq Roller than meets the eye. I also had to make molds to cast the silicon rubber onto the 3/4" diameter aluminum rollers. Hole diameter on the rollers were drilled and reamed to provide a very smooth roll that isn't loose and wobbly with only .003 of clearance.
    That is the difference between a professional product and a DIY product. Everything is tighter, more precise and more attention to detail. I'm sure it feels better in the hands as well.

Machine shop time isn't cheap either, so if one were to try to replicate this, it'll still be over $100. I want to ask what the lever ratio is but I know you have to keep some secrets .

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    This home made jelq machine isnt really a novel idea there are myriad threads on this with different ideas of how to enhance and eroticize a jar lifter
    Oh I agree, I got my idea from another site but since we aim to keep members and visitors from being redirected to other sites I thought it good to have our own thread detailing how to make one yourself and now, as it seems, a promotion for actual products you can buy. Regardless, the point is if you are tired of jelqing with just your hands there are other options that could make it more fun.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    It doesn't look too difficult to make a heavy duty one. It's an overgrown scissor. (Probably shouldn't use that term around your tool!)

Delrin, which is super strong composite material and easy to work with, rods are cheap. Several companies offer laser cutting service for metals. Add some screws and you have a jelq roller.
    I manufacture our "scissor arms" out of T-6061 aluminum barstock. I machine them on a 3 axis C.N.C. milling machine.
    Delrin (Acetal) is too brittle and will break with the lever geometry and forces generated with our Jelq Roller. And you can't laser cut Delrin (Acetal plastic).
    Laser or waterjetting the scissor arms was an option I looked at, but it's too crude. There's too much deburring to do, and there's too much kerf on cut sides that lead to things being un-parallel. Plus you still need to ream holes for roller rods that are +-.001 in tolerance, then drill and tap set screw holes to hold roller rods in place.

There's a lot more that goes into manufacturing our Jelq Roller than meets the eye. I also had to make molds to cast the silicon rubber onto the 3/4" diameter aluminum rollers. Hole diameter on the rollers were drilled and reamed to provide a very smooth roll that isn't loose and wobbly with only .003 of clearance.

Jelq Roller Arms 3.jpg

Jelq Roller Arms.jpg

jelq roller arm.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TeoDeles
    replied
    I am jelqing with my hands for 2+ years with amazing girth gains on shaft and glans.
    What I don t get with these jelq rollers is this...
    When we jelq with the standard OK grip , we are trapping all the sides of the shaft leaving no gaps.
    With these jelqing rollers you are leaving gaps either to the left-right or to the up-down parts of the shaft...
    So how can it be better?
    It is supposed that jelqing is all about trapping the blood from the base and squeeze it till the glans.

Leave a comment:

• JustALilMore
    replied
    It doesn't look too difficult to make a heavy duty one. It's an overgrown scissor. (Probably shouldn't use that term around your tool!)

Delrin, which is super strong composite material and easy to work with, rods are cheap. Several companies offer laser cutting service for metals. Add some screws and you have a jelq roller.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
    Okay I agree that there is a huge difference in quality but also a huge difference in price. But still, either device is still better than using hands alone, am I right?

The comparison here seems to be riding a bicycle to driving a regular car to driving a sports car both in price and performance.
    There's different things you can do with a jelq roller that your hands can't duplicate and visa versa. Both have a distinctly different feel. When I'm done with a hang or pump session and follow up with the Jelq Roller it creates a very pleasurable throbbing sensation that I don't get with hand manipulation. I have a demo video of me using it... but just can't figure out how to download.

I apologize for the marketing comparison that is promotional. My zeal got the best of me. I'd love to get some unbiased opinions from guys who've tested both devices as a comparison.

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    The jar lifter I bought and modified was unably to apply enough pressure on my dick to be effective.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X