Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Problems

As the title suggests.

Upon my use of the bathmate, starting from flaccid, when I tried pumping, it felt like my upper pubic area was completely sucked in from my body, while the bottom portion of my penis felt like it was going to get ripped off ( important note: I'm uncut ). As such, I could not pump my penis up to an erection, and could not get it pumped beyond barely past 5.5 in mostly flaccid (for reference, my BPEL is roughly around 7 in ), and so I could not effectively use it.

My pubic area around the seal is fairly well trimmed, and I positioned the pump as high as I could on the pubic bone so my testicles would not get sucked in. So I'm not entirely sure why my pumping attempt didn't really work, and I would hate to throw out a piece of relatively expensive equipment so quickly. In any event, any suggestions as to what I should check or do are welcomed. Thanks.

You got one way too big. I made the same mistake with my first pump. Just got a wide base one because I assumed I would only ever need to get that one. Sucked everything up, even my nuts one time lol
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
      You got one way too big. I made the same mistake with my first pump. Just got a wide base one because I assumed I would only ever need to get that one. Sucked everything up, even my nuts one time lol
      Damn, lol.

I suppose that's possible, though it seems unlikely since I purchased the most standard model, while my length is quite above average and girth a bit above average. In any event it seems more like the pubic bone skin got sucked up ( either what the seal was pressed against or the small amount around the penis for room for the penis to grow ) than did blood into the penis, resulting in a rather unpleasant experience.

Comment

On secund

Comment

On follow up, I think my Bathmate seal simply wasn't properly secured to my pubic area, resulting in the seal forcing the pubic area into it and preventing the vacuum from acting on the penis. I will try using vasoline on the seal next time.

Comment

Update. I'm frankly considering throwing this thing out, even though I don't really want to. Whenever I have tried using it, very little suction gets to my actual penis ( the most I got was up to 6 in in it basically flaccid ), with most going to the skin where the device is attached, resulting in a lot of discomfort in my pubic area after use and little actual blood pumped into my penis. The device appears to have a real issue with attaching to my pubic area properly, even after using vasoline and shaving the area down, and only pumping after my fat pad is pressed down.

Comment

Are you using the comfort insert? Why go in flaccid, I find it most effective and easy to navigate when going in hard (or close to), maybe try that and report back?

Comment

Originally posted by cranky1 View Post
                Are you using the comfort insert? Why go in flaccid, I find it most effective and easy to navigate when going in hard (or close to), maybe try that and report back?
                Even for larger diameter pumps the Comfort Sleeve should help to improve the fit.
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by the_newbie View Post
                  Update. I'm frankly considering throwing this thing out, even though I don't really want to. Whenever I have tried using it, very little suction gets to my actual penis ( the most I got was up to 6 in in it basically flaccid ), with most going to the skin where the device is attached, resulting in a lot of discomfort in my pubic area after use and little actual blood pumped into my penis. The device appears to have a real issue with attaching to my pubic area properly, even after using vasoline and shaving the area down, and only pumping after my fat pad is pressed down.
                  You shouldn't use any Vaseline! It will ruin the base gasket. I suggest you shave all around the pubic bone area, so that the mouth gasket has a good area to seat against and creates a seal. You may also want to consider a section of silicon sleeve or Girth Band at the base to prevent "ball suck". However if you have the right size cylinder you shouldn't experience that. It usually only happens when guys get a size that's too big.
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I don't use the comfort bad because every time they would send one out it would leak air. Just gave up and threw that thing out, I don't use any lube on it. You need a new one, I can walk around with mine all day
                    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Working...
                    X