How To Clean Bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Clean Bathmate?

As the title suggests. Since I'm new to using this device and enhancement devices in general, I'm not entirely sure what you clean these with, how you should clean them, and how frequently. Namely, I don't want to use a cleaning substance that erodes the material of the bathmate over time. Nor do I want to overdo the cleaning. I'm also not sure how to store the bathmate ( open or closed area? ) since I don't want bacteria growing on the few remaining water remnants in it.

In any event, for those of you who have owned a bathmate for a while, what's the best way to keep it in good shape in the ways I described it above?

I rarely clean mine tbh. When I do I just use any soap, dish soap whatever. Put some inside and put my hand as far as I can in there and hand clean it. Run water through it with the valve open so the soap runs through that. I just lay mine down standing up and it dries out.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Dish soap and warm to hot water and a rag is all you need to clean the pump.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Like he ^^ says only I use a bottle brush. After rinsing, I wrap a paper towel around the brush to dry it and clean off any remains soap.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X