Air pumping, experience and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air pumping, experience and advice

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm gonna apologize right off for writing a novel LOL, just putting it all out there once. I've posted in the introductions area but I wanted to discuss a few things regarding pumping, share my (mostly beginner) experience so far and fish for a few pointers if anyone can offer some I understand there is a plethora of information regarding pumping on the forums, and trust me I've done my fair share of seeking it, but I'm still a little curious on a few specific things.

So a bit of info I'm unhappy about is that I recently came to the realization that I actually have some minor ED that I must've been denying to myself for a while now. I'm 39, going on 40 very soon and I'm having some mid life crisis I think, nothing serious just the usual, but that includes sex related also. Anyways, I realized that I've always had some problem with the final 10-15% of an erection. I've never had an issue getting up, non-issue for me, and enough for sex no problem, but it's never like, 100%... really bothers me. I started using some minor restrictive methods and was like "WOW" when i saw how things COULD be. I'm sure everyone knows that feeling of satisfaction when ya hit a new level. It got me hooked on the idea of pursuing it further, hence the pumping. I actually have a secret method I use that I'm sure others have stumbled on also, but it does work for me and could possibly work for others who have issues getting that last rigidity. I've even considered the creation of a product that I've never seen before, so it's not something I wanna blab yet. But I digress. Pumping...

So, I've been using a pump for a few months now. I started with a fairly beginner one, ordered from a known business with a coupon code so the price was decent. It's pretty basic but seemed like a good place to start. It's got a trigger pump just plastic but works very well. No gauge though. When I ordered it I wasn't as clued into sizing and all that, so I wound up with one that was 2.35" wide and definitely it's a bit large in width for where I'm at Lol (more than a bit haha)... I think it's about 9" penetrable, has a silicon pad/sleeve thing and i ended up cutting the entry part back a couple millimetres because it was squeezing a bit too much. Turns out it was mostly just the the edge of the ring that was the problem. Could've been molded smoother. I had the typical issue of using too large of a pump and having the skin and sack getting sucked in there. Worked around it mostly.

I tend to pump more for the thrill than just the goal of gains. Both are great though and I've definitely seen some. In the short term, girth, but I've seen better length gains in a more permanent sense. Nothing extreme, just a bit. Still haven't gained much ground on the last 10% of erection without assistance, bit of a bummer.

The first pump I got being too big got me annoyed so I just ordered a new one and it's way better for fit and functionality, and quality too. It's flanged, feels much thicker walled and has more solid construction. I also got a donut style sleeve for the original pump which is far better. I actually prefer the feeling of being in the larger tube, but I have a very slight upward angle and i absolutely HATE touching the inside of the tube! It's weird but I get a much nicer feeling from being suspended in the middle. It feels really awesome, but because of the tube being oversized, my angle always makes me lean upward and it bugs me so much! My only solution to that has been the better donut sleeve, combined with strategic yanking of skin LOL! The other day I started thinking, maybe I can take A LOT more pressure than I'm doing currently, so i took some risks not having a gauge (the new pump I got has one) and surprisingly, went WAY WAY higher in pressure and did fine. I think I'm pretty resilient there. I'm not a "big guy" but I do think I have a fairly decent looking little guy, especially under max pressure. He looks like he's posing for something, really flexing haha!

I'll stop blabbing and get to a few questions I had that maybe someone has experience with (I did search for answers but still am not sure). I'll just number them to make replying simple:

1 -
    Why the heck do the gauges go so high if the safety limits are generally only 5-10 hg??

2 -
    Does anyone also find their thickest part when pumping is the glans, and does this create an issue in pressure in the tube? If the glans/head are swelled up enough to completely fill to the edges of the tube, and you continue pumping, does the pressure only increase in the area ABOVE the head, even though the shaft is still not fully to the edges? Or does the pressure still equalize in the empty areas below, regardless of a seal being created above there by the glans? The tube I'm using is definitely not too big now. I still have room overall. I'd like to eventually get to the edges everywhere but not sure how to deal with this part of it.

3 -
    Do you guys tend to see expansion right away when increasing pressure? I always see it mostly right away. Can't see much expansion over minutes unless I increase pressure. Or does it still expand over several minutes and i'm rushing the process? I usually wait 30 seconds and if I don't see more expansion I go up a step.

4 -
    This one isn't a big deal... I tend to pump for much longer than what I've read online. I don't usually leave it at a specific pressure for too long. I do a lot of pressure-up-pressure-down adjustments in fairly short increments. As I said, my purpose is also fun factor. I haven't had any serious side effects to longer sessions, but would there be any advantage or reason NOT to do this? Would pressure maintenance for longer periods have any advantage? I've heard opposing opinions on this. Some say short term/high pressure but most say long-term/low pressures.

5 -
    Does pumping with a ring on already have any advantage? I prefer the feeling of not sucking in more skin than required. I much prefer the feeling of skin being tight, but maybe it's better to allow some extra skin in there? This is very pertinent actually. Does anyone have an opinion on where to create the seal? I try to pry things around a lot until i'm in there as much as humanly possible. I even try to pry the thing forward/downward enough that the edge of the tube actually goes below the pubic bone slightly. Is this good? Or should I try to create a seal higher up?

6 -
    Does it help gains to pull/twist/shake tube during the workout? Any practical reason for that other than fun factor?

7 -
    And lastly, this one really throws me off. HOW DO YOU GUYS FILL A TUBE?! That's absolutely insane to me! I have a perfect fit in my current tube in terms of recommended sizing. It fits in nicely with a bit of wiggle room. Seems literally perfect for sizing. Yet, i can't fathom how I'd expand so much, especially mid/upper shaft, to actually fill the tube. Am I just too new to this that it's hard to imagine now? When I pump, I get like a bloody diamond, veins are literally popping outta me (looks pretty rad actually) and I feel like i'm gonna explode, there just doesn't seem like any way I could stretch anything any bigger than it already is for my size (which is about average-ish) so I just don't understand at all when I see people talking about filling a tube.... it's insanity!

Ok that's where I'll leave it for today. I haven't done measuring in any really precise way but when I do I will add it to my signature

Cheers and sorry for how long this post is!
    GoodPPtouch
    Last edited by GoodPPtouch; 11-06-2020, 03:02 AM.

All good question, but I no nothing of devices. I hate to see a thread go unanswered.

Have you done a search here for "Air Pumping"?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      All good question, but I no nothing of devices. I hate to see a thread go unanswered.

Have you done a search here for "Air Pumping"?
      Hi thanks for caring at least I was hoping to hear back from someone about some of it at least but maybe it was “TLDR” I dunno

I’ve found a few answers in the meantime and I did end up learning about expansion over time AND about injury (doh!) as I got a water blister from going a bit overboard. It’s healing up so I guess I just have to be more careful.

Cheers!

Comment

I just seen your thread, I will answer what I can shortly...just heading to work but I am my own boss and I would rather do this on my PC
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Trying to answer one by one

1) Most gauges are actually used for other things such as brake bleeding for automotive work so the gauges are designed for that purpose but are commonly used with penis pumps

2) for me the glans do swell up as well as the shaft. I believe it is common to feel the most pressure the farther from the base the draw is but the pressure in the tube is equal throughout

3) I do see expansion right away, but if I leave it on long enough or with too much pressure the expansion will also build up aft of the glans, this is edema or fluid build up from lymph fluids and should be avoided if possible

4) spiking is a common method, although I like to stay at a specified pressure for 3 to 5 minutes then drop or raise for 1 minute. This is a personal thing, whatever you feel is working..go with it but keep a log so you can rate your workouts. It will help in the long run.

Personally I like spiking pressure

5) I dont like using a ring or sleeve but still do every so often, I see no advantage myself in using one

6) I started a thread on this year's ago titled
          What you can do with a pump in the devices forum sticky threads, take a look and you will find some good ideas. I believe you can do some good lig stretching while in a pump

7) packing the tube is the term you are looking for, I have packed a 2 inch tube to the glans many times and also a 2.25 diameter tube but it takes a while to get there, I wish it stayed like that.

When I was pumping much more intensely I could do it and suffer very little edema. When I consistently packed the 2 inch tube, I bought a bigger one.

It usually took 3 or 4 sets and a lot of time.

Hope this helps, it is just my own experiences and others may have different experiences to offer.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...n-do-pump.html

Comment

Oh man, that’s great thanks very much for offering your insights, I’ll definitely read through your link also! Really appreciate it!!

Comment

You are most welcome

Comment

Working...
                X