Noose extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noose extenders

I've been researching on extenders and the common advice I've been seeing around is to avoid noose style extenders. Can someone give me a detailed explanation on the reason for such claims ?

I think there are lots of guys on here that like their noose extender, but I'm not one of them. My first extender was an X4 (not available now, but very similar to a SizeGenetics). The mounting end could take a noose (2 nooses if you want) or a "comfort" strap. I tried each when I first started using it. I would slip out of the nooses unless I tightened them so tight that it was uncomfortable. Then there was so much tension on the nooses that one or both would sometimes slip out of its locking track on the bottom of the mount and I'd eventually slip out. The strap was far more comfortable and didn't need to be so tight to hold me in. It also stayed locked in the mount even after hundreds of hours on the strap.

Alot of the guys who like the noose system have a Quick Extender Pro. Maybe the QEP noose design works better, but it sure looks like the same design as mine was.

Eventually, I switched to a vacuum mount extender and find it to work MUCH better for me than either the noose or strap type.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Noose type fastening, is about as basic as you can get. It all is about comfort, and amount of being gentle, if I can say it that way.

A wide strap type fastening over a noose type, is preferred, if that's your only choice.
      Next comes vacuum based attachments.

I found strap type fastenings pretty good, and decently priced. Maybe 'test the waters' by going that route.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think strap extenders and vac extenders are better. Noose, is slippery and very unformtable + you have to restrap often to restore bloodflow. Straps are usually more comfortable and can be modified. I have the male edge extender, and i swapped the strap that came with it, with a strap similar to this:7525050k.jpg

I cant even feel its strapped even though its as tight as possible and its very easy to take on and off unlike the one that came with it. Vac extenders are usually the most comfortable though and doesnt restrict bloodflow the same as the 2 other methods, which is why alot of people choose that over the others

Comment

Thank you for all the detailed responses.
          Would it be a good idea to buy a cheap Chinese extender from eBay just to get used to the mechanism and see how my body reacts to it ?
          Also, when it comes to comfort and price.. what's the best extender that offers the most comfort at the cheapest price ?

Comment

Originally posted by Outer_Heaven View Post
            Would it be a good idea to buy a cheap Chinese extender from eBay just to get used to the mechanism and see how my body reacts to it ?
            Also, when it comes to comfort and price.. what's the best extender that offers the most comfort at the cheapest price ?
            Comfort and cheap? Save your money and work on hand stretching until you can afford a quality device. You get what you pay for, and the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the cheap price is forgotten.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I bought a noose extender for 30USD dollars, it came with a strap as well but i didn't like it, it was uncomfortable using the noose for many hours so i got creative and its now really comfortable on my glans, since it is a cheap device i also had to use some graphite dust to lubricate everything and did some weight test to see if the gram marks were accurate, they were not, so i did new ones with a pen. If you have the money i would recommend buying a good extender, like QuickExtenderPRO or PenisMaster, if you don't, that's okay but be ready to do some small adjustments until it gets the way you want. I will keep my cheap one until the end since its giving me results and its comfortable enough for me.

I use it for one hour and then i take a 5/10 min break to get blood flowing through my glans.

I used a 100% cotton sock to do it.

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-24 at 04.11.08.jpg
              Mandalorian
              Last edited by Mandalorian; 11-24-2020, 01:35 AM.
              BPEL ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMEG
              6,5" /16,5cm ㅤ ㅤ5,12" / 13cm
              <- 02/NOV/20
              6,85"/ 17,3cmㅤ ㅤ?

Comment

As Marlon said, comfort and prize go hand in hand. You can buy a noose and a strap and try tighten it below your glans to see what is most comfortable for you, before you buy the actual extender. If comfort is your #1 priority, you are better off with vac extenders/ADS according to users who've tried both

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  Comfort and cheap? Save your money and work on hand stretching until you can afford a quality device. You get what you pay for, and the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the cheap price is forgotten.
                  I don't think stretching is giving me the results I want, my body is not reacting to a 20-30 min stretch. After a stretching session my dick is temporaly longer but with stretching I think it's all about time under tension after reading several studies that have been done with extenders. I don't understand how stretching your penis everyday for 20 min is going to give significant gains, maybe I'm wrong but it's something that is hard for me to get my head around. On the other hand, extenders seem like the natural progression from stretching because you're able to keep your penis under tension for far longer. Please feel free to correct any mistake, I'm still a newbie. Been doing manual stretch and jelqs since July and gained 0.7 cm.

I have a lot of hope in extenders because I've read all the available studies on the device and I can understand the logic behind it. However stretching my dick for 5 months definitely conditioned it well

Comment

Originally posted by Amanhasnoname View Post
                    I bought a noose extender for 30USD dollars, it came with a strap as well but i didn't like it, it was uncomfortable using the noose for many hours so i got creative and its now really comfortable on my glans, since it is a cheap device i also had to use some graphite dust to lubricate everything and did some weight test to see if the gram marks were accurate, they were not, so i did new ones with a pen. If you have the money i would recommend buying a good extender, like QuickExtenderPRO or PenisMaster, if you don't, that's okay but be ready to do some small adjustments until it gets the way you want. I will keep my cheap one until the end since its giving me results and its comfortable enough for me.

I use it for one hour and then i take a 5/10 min break to get blood flowing through my glans.

I used a 100% cotton sock to do it.

[ATTACH]104233[/ATTACH]
                    Congrats on your gains man, u already gained 0.3 cm just in 66 hours. Any tips for a guy like me who's trying to get into extending ?

Comment

Congrats on your gains man, u already gained 0.3 cm just in 66 hours. Any tips for a guy like me who's trying to get into extending ?
                      • If you are starting PE with an extender instead of JP90 like i did, then i would recommend using it for 4 hours max for the first week just until you get to know how everything works and to condition your penis for when you start to extend for longer hours.

• I extend 5 hours min and 8 hours max 6 days a week, i also do JP90 3/4 times a week as well now.

• If you are going with the noose extender, for the love of god use a protection pad, since mine was such a cheap extender the foam ring wouldn't help at all, my penis would get soooo sore after a few hours of extending that i even thought of giving up, so i saw these comfort pads you could buy separately from quickextenderpro and i did a homemade version of it with cotton socks, works like a charm, i use it all day comfortably.

PIC OF THE BASE OF MY GLANS BEFORE I STARTED TO USE A GOOD COMFORT PAD

• Take 5/10 min breaks every hour so you get blood flowing through your glans.

• Do not tighten the noose too tight around your glans, just enough that your penis wont slip off or retract too much.

If you are not feeling your glans that means the noose is too tight and you should take a small break and then put it back on
                      but not so tight this time

• My main focus is my suspensory ligament, ligaments are usually the easiest way to gain, when you get an erection does your penis goes straight up? If yes, that probably means your suspensory ligament is very tight, putting the extender in a downwards position will make you stretch this ligament, you should feel it being pulled, not too strong tho, otherwise you will get fatigue really fast and wont be able to extend for a whole hour. In the long run you will see that you penis will start to hang lower when erect.

ASL.jpg

Credit to DonJelqer76:

hanging_angles.jpg

I cant post a bigger image so here is a link for the thread where i got it from: LINK

• I extend with 800/900grams, more does not mean better, most of the people who have gained here and in the studies gained using only 700/900 grams, do not try to gain faster using 1500/2000 grams right away, you will only get hurt and will probably see small results.

• Doing some kegels while the extender is on is good so you can send some blood to your glans, i do it until my glans gets bigger. I actually contract just my IC muscle, but i think kegels will do the same since you probably move this muscle as well when doing it.

• I almost forgot, during the first few weeks sometimes you might feel a burning sensation at the base, that's your ball sack being compressed by the extender, just try to pull your ball sack downwards, so you can take the skin that is "burning" from under the extender, after you do that the feeling will immediately disappear.

This is a big text and English is my second language, if you have problems comprehending anything please tell me and i will try to explain it better.

I am no expert, this is just the way i do my PE exercises and so far they have been working great for me.

Hope it helps
                      Mandalorian
                      Last edited by Mandalorian; 11-25-2020, 06:25 PM.
                      BPEL ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMEG
                      6,5" /16,5cm ㅤ ㅤ5,12" / 13cm
                      <- 02/NOV/20
                      6,85"/ 17,3cmㅤ ㅤ?

Comment

• If you are starting PE with an extender instead of JP90 like i did, then i would recommend using it for 4 hours max for the first week just until you get to know how everything works and to condition your penis for when you start to extend for longer hours.

• I extend 5 hours min and 8 hours max 6 days a week, i also do JP90 3/4 times a week as well now.

• If you are going with the noose extender, for the love of god use a protection pad, since mine was such a cheap extender the foam ring wouldn't help at all, my penis would get soooo sore after a few hours of extending that i even thought of giving up, so i saw these comfort pads you could buy separately from quickextenderpro and i did a homemade version of it with cotton socks, works like a charm, i use it all day comfortably.

• Do not tighten the noose too tight around your glans, just enough that your penis wont slip off or retract too much.

If you are not feeling your glans that means the noose is too tight and you should take a small break and then put it back on

• My main focus is my suspensory ligament, ligaments are usually the easiest way to gain, when you get an erection does your penis goes straight up? If yes, that probably means your suspensory ligament is very tight, putting the extender in a downwards position will make you stretch this ligament, you should feel it being pulled, not too strong tho, otherwise you will get fatigue really fast and wont be able to extend for a whole hour. In the long run you will see that you penis will start to hang lower when erect.

[ATTACH]104240[/ATTACH]

Credit to DonJelqer76:

[ATTACH]104241[/ATTACH]

I cant post a bigger image so here is a link for the thread where i got it from: LINK

• I extend with 800/900grams, more does not mean better, most of the people who have gained here and in the studies gained using only 700/900 grams, do not try to gain faster using 1500/2000 grams right away, you will only get hurt and will probably see small results.

• Doing some kegels while the extender is on is good so you can send some blood to your glans, i do it until my glans gets bigger. I actually contract just my IC muscle, but i think kegels will do the same since you probably move this muscle as well when doing it.

• I almost forgot, during the first few weeks sometimes you might feel a burning sensation at the base, that's your ball sack being compressed by the extender, just try to pull your ball sack downwards, so you can take the skin that is "burning" from under the extender, after you do that the feeling will immediately disappear.

This is a big text and English is my second language, if you have problems comprehending anything please tell me and i will try to explain it better.

I am no expert, this is just the way i do my PE exercises and so far they have been working great for me.

Hope it helps
                        Hey man I really wanna thank you for all this information, it's really helpful. Your English is perfect, didn't even notice it's your second language. Anyway I've been doing jp90 for 4 months and my penis is conditioned, while soft I can basically stretch it to reach my erect length. I'll follow your advice and report back brother

Comment

[ATTACH]104240[/ATTACH]

Credit to DonJelqer76:

[ATTACH]104241[/ATTACH]

Hope it helps
                          This PE journey hasn't been easy, but long replies like yours give me the confidence to never give up. Frankly, without this forum I would have already given up a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                            I think strap extenders and vac extenders are better. Noose, is slippery and very unformtable + you have to restrap often to restore bloodflow. Straps are usually more comfortable and can be modified. I have the male edge extender, and i swapped the strap that came with it, with a strap similar to this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]104227[/ATTACH]

I cant even feel its strapped even though its as tight as possible and its very easy to take on and off unlike the one that came with it. Vac extenders are usually the most comfortable though and doesnt restrict bloodflow the same as the 2 other methods, which is why alot of people choose that over the others

Can you share where you found the strap? I can't find one that will fit through the slots in my size genetics. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesHarNYC View Post
                              Can you share where you found the strap? I can't find one that will fit through the slots in my size genetics. Thanks!
                              I just went on the SG website and see that they sell the "comfort straps" that fit their SG front piece. Look under Shop and then Comfort Accessories. They're kind of pricey, but the similar one that came with my X4 lasted over 600 hours and was still working fine when I retired it.
                              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X