Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HANGING:Best way to maintain fatigue w/o adding weight? More sets, Longer sets, angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HANGING:Best way to maintain fatigue w/o adding weight? More sets, Longer sets, angle

Hello my fellow PE enthusiasts,

I've recently jumped back into PE and started hanging. I started my PE experience almost 15 years ago and over about 4 years gained 2" in length and 3/4" in mid shaft girth with a combination of manual exercises and an extender. I continued PE intermittently since but without the proper approach or dedication to make significant gains. In February 2018 I got a piercing that made using my extender extremely uncomfortable and potentially dangerous. With my wife and I divorcing it seems a good time to do some things for myself, I've changed my diet, changed my workouts and decided to resume PE and start hanging which feels both much more comfortable and safer than extending with my particular piercing (plus after gaining 2" from extending I think that well may be dry). I've started hanging using The Total Man hanger. Over a month I've gradually increased the weight to 5 lbs where I've started feeling really great fatigue. It reminds me of the feeling I got in my supensatory ligaments all those years ago when first I started extending.

As I plan for the future I want to add weight as infrequently and slowly as possible while maintaining good gains. I'm currently doing three, 15 minute sets with a mix of straight down and BTC angles with a silicone sleeve and 500g weight ADS to prevent turtling when not hanging. I will comfortably stay here for as long as it continues to induce fatigue but when the time comes what are the best ways to prolong time at this weight while still getting this good feeling and positive indicators? More sets, longer sets, different angles? All of the above? From what I've read the prevailing wisdom is to stay with BTC and straight down until you exhaust ligament gains and then change to straight out and over the shoulder for more tunic focused gains. This leaves more sets and longer sets as the top options. Both are viable for me as even pre-corona virus I worked from home 9 days out of 10.

Thanks!
    Initial Size 4.75 BPEL, 5 MEG in 2004
    Current Size 6.75 BPEL, 5.75 MEG
    Goal 8 NBPEL, so 8+ BPEL, 6.25 MEG - The size of the toy we most reliably use to get my wife off. I'd be happy to end up 7 BPEL and 6.25 MEG. Time and dedication will tell.

Originally posted by ToyEnvy View Post
    Hello my fellow PE enthusiasts,

I've recently jumped back into PE and started hanging. I started my PE experience almost 15 years ago and over about 4 years gained 2" in length and 3/4" in mid shaft girth with a combination of manual exercises and an extender. I continued PE intermittently since but without the proper approach or dedication to make significant gains. In February 2018 I got a piercing that made using my extender extremely uncomfortable and potentially dangerous. With my wife and I divorcing it seems a good time to do some things for myself, I've changed my diet, changed my workouts and decided to resume PE and start hanging which feels both much more comfortable and safer than extending with my particular piercing (plus after gaining 2" from extending I think that well may be dry). I've started hanging using The Total Man hanger. Over a month I've gradually increased the weight to 5 lbs where I've started feeling really great fatigue. It reminds me of the feeling I got in my supensatory ligaments all those years ago when first I started extending.

As I plan for the future I want to add weight as infrequently and slowly as possible while maintaining good gains. I'm currently doing three, 15 minute sets with a mix of straight down and BTC angles with a silicone sleeve and 500g weight ADS to prevent turtling when not hanging. I will comfortably stay here for as long as it continues to induce fatigue but when the time comes what are the best ways to prolong time at this weight while still getting this good feeling and positive indicators? More sets, longer sets, different angles? All of the above? From what I've read the prevailing wisdom is to stay with BTC and straight down until you exhaust ligament gains and then change to straight out and over the shoulder for more tunic focused gains. This leaves more sets and longer sets as the top options. Both are viable for me as even pre-corona virus I worked from home 9 days out of 10.

Thanks!
    Is the hanger your using a compression clamp or vacuum based?
    If it's vacuum based you can start to incorporate the Fulcrum & the Bundle after six months of consistent training. Both these advanced PE exercises allow you to use less weight and produce more stress / fatigue to the penile anatomy.

Scroll to bottom of page to see video on how to Bundle hang.
    L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for Kingsnake bundle

About half way down you'll see a photo of me doing a Fulcrum hang.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I was going to ask what type of hanger as well.

With a good vac hanger would suggest increasing the time per set.

If your conditioned enough to avoid blisters try increasing your time per set, I prefer an hour long set in my LG, a couple of those and you will get some serious fatigue at lower weights and I personally think that longer sets are better than shorter heavy sets but we all respond differently.

I have hung 35 lbs with compression hangers so I have a knowledge base to compare the two and 7 lbs for 60 minutes x 2 will get you there if the goal is fatigue
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I was going to ask what type of hanger as well.

With a good vac hanger would suggest increasing the time per set.

If your conditioned enough to avoid blisters try increasing your time per set, I prefer an hour long set in my LG, a couple of those and you will get some serious fatigue at lower weights and I personally think that longer sets are better than shorter heavy sets but we all respond differently.

I have hung 35 lbs with compression hangers so I have a knowledge base to compare the two and 7 lbs for 60 minutes x 2 will get you there if the goal is fatigue
        The system I've picked up has both compression and vacuum attachment methods, but the piercing makes vacuum attachment a bad idea as the piercing is an incompressable steel barbell that runs vertically through the head and has ball ends on it. Meaning if I use a cap big enough to fit the piercing even though the silicone sleeve can seal behind the head it has lots of air space around the glans increasing the likelihood of blisters even with micropore tape.
        Initial Size 4.75 BPEL, 5 MEG in 2004
        Current Size 6.75 BPEL, 5.75 MEG
        Goal 8 NBPEL, so 8+ BPEL, 6.25 MEG - The size of the toy we most reliably use to get my wife off. I'd be happy to end up 7 BPEL and 6.25 MEG. Time and dedication will tell.

Comment

Hmm, I suppose you have an interesting dilemma, I am not pierced so I may be of little help as far as that goes.

Please do consider creating an instructional thread when you have it dialed in so others that are pierced may have a point of reference for hanging

Comment

Originally posted by ToyEnvy View Post
            The system I've picked up has both compression and vacuum attachment methods, but the piercing makes vacuum attachment a bad idea as the piercing is an incompressable steel barbell that runs vertically through the head and has ball ends on it. Meaning if I use a cap big enough to fit the piercing even though the silicone sleeve can seal behind the head it has lots of air space around the glans increasing the likelihood of blisters even with micropore tape.
            Just an FYI - We manufacture a vacuum based system that isn't a shallow cap / cup. It's actually a chamber with enough depth that the traction pull comes from the shaft and not the glans. The volume inside the chamber has nothing to do with creation of blisters. Blisters are created based on a variety of things which can all be avoided.

The primary reasons for blister creation:

1. Using more weight than you have conditioned yourself for.
            2. Exceeding a hang time that you are not conditioned for.
            3. Using a system that doesn't incorporate a hand pump with a gauge that shows how much vacuum pressure you're using. All the cheesy bulb, siphon or mouth extraction methods of drawing out vacuum inevitably leads to using too much vacuum. Too much vacuum leads to blister creation.
            4. All of the above in combination.

See the difference in design engineering between a chamber made from solid acrylic and a Chinese plastic injection cup.

LGH vs China.jpg
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              Just an FYI - We manufacture a vacuum based system that isn't a shallow cap / cup. It's actually a chamber with enough depth that the traction pull comes from the shaft and not the glans. The volume inside the chamber has nothing to do with creation of blisters. Blisters are created based on a variety of things which can all be avoided.

The primary reasons for blister creation:

1. Using more weight than you have conditioned yourself for.
              2. Exceeding a hang time that you are not conditioned for.
              3. Using a system that doesn't incorporate a hand pump with a gauge that shows how much vacuum pressure you're using. All the cheesy bulb, siphon or mouth extraction methods of drawing out vacuum inevitably leads to using too much vacuum. Too much vacuum leads to blister creation.
              4. All of the above in combination.

See the difference in design engineering between a chamber made from solid acrylic and a Chinese plastic injection cup.

[ATTACH]104236[/ATTACH]
              Hello Marlon, I am wondering, you probably could make a custom hanger as well with a deeper chamber if required. I this correct?

Maybe this is something he may consider.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Hello Marlon, I am wondering, you probably could make a custom hanger as well with a deeper chamber if required. I this correct?

Maybe this is something he may consider.
                Yes - I can manufacture any size chamber with whatever depth is desired. I've been making XXL chambers and Extenders for guys who've been getting PMMA girth procedures because there's nothing out there that will fit them.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  Yes - I can manufacture any size chamber with whatever depth is desired. I've been making XXL chambers and Extenders for guys who've been getting PMMA girth procedures because there's nothing out there that will fit them.
                  You are truly a wizard Sir

Comment

Working...
                  X