Bathmate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate question

I see so many success stories with the Bathmate that I want to try it, but it is just not discrete at all. It is this giant looking thing that, even to casual eyes, has something to do with a penis lol. Are there any of you out there that use the Bathmate but somehow manage to do so discretely and unknown to those you're sharing a shower with?

I thought about using pump alternatives that work with air and vacuum but I haven't seen the same success stories. Can you get the same success with those as you do the Bathmate?

You will definitely need a secure place for it when you are not using it.

It looks like a big penis pump but where there is a will, there is a way
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes, I use the BM and wife doesn't know...What I did was throw it in my suitcase, which is kept in my closet...It even has a lock so that it's secure..Of course, you will have to shower when she is out of the room and I lock the door...in the off chance she tries to come in I just make an excuse that I locked it so one of my sons doesn't barge in..

Comment

If you have a partner, it's best to just let her know in my opinion. You will stop stressing about it and you do not have to hide it. Women have all sorts of insecurities too. If you still want to hide it, the bathmate is easier to hide than a conventional drypump. The cylinder may be smaler, but the pump with the gauge take some extra space. With drypump it's easier to track your tension and you can easilly mount a pumping sleeve.

cons: With Bathmate you never now your exact tension. Sometimes I have problem with my balls getting sucked inside the chamber.
        Pro: can be used with warm water.

I think most people combine manual exercises with the pump.
        BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
        BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
        NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

I have only used an air pump and have gained over 1” in girth. I have ED and my wife knows that I use a medical grade pump to generate and maintain an erection, but I keep my equipment - two pumps and several cylinders plus an extender, which she is not aware of, in a cabinet on my side of the bathroom vanity and I do not believe she is aware of all the equipment.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I told my wife I wanted to do this before I started, she was supportive. She already liked the D but I was curious.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Though it is great to tell your partner, some of us don't. I right now am just dating so not obviously telling anyone but have had two partners I have told in the past. One was lame about it as when we broke up she mentioned it to several people and the other, though I don't think she told other people, would joke about it (not about my size as i am in the normal/average range but more just about having a "penis toy".) So, I just like to never mention it any more and maybe people notice or they don't the size change. If you are sharing the house you need to have your bath alone time and you need a place to get it in and out of the bathroom discreetly for sure....
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6
              EG 5 1/4"
              BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
              BPEL 7.5
              NBEL 6.75
              EG ?

Long term goal
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6

Comment

Bruh I have been using an extender and PF for months and the wife doesn’t know. She knows about my bathmate because stupid me left it in the tub after a session. She doesn’t care tho...just do it

Comment

Bathmate being a water pump is likely smaller than a lot of other penis pumps.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X